6000+ Nether Shards later, Frost Completed.

http://imgur.com/a/tsSIQ
    Had to really use everything at my disposal to kill this boss, quite difficult.
    Prydaz + Archerus Drapes for the Arcane/Frost phases
    When combat drops and boss goes into final phase, equipped my Helm/Wrist leggos and held CD's until add spawned.
    When you get the cast timer on you Wraith Walk away as far as you can. When adds spawn, Remorseless, Pillar of Ice, Prepot, Lust and Sindragosa adds, and get back on boss. You should only really see 2 add phases. When I did this, i did get a 3rd add phase almost, the boss was casting on me to spawn the 3rd set as i killed him. Very tight timer, 909 Equipped.

Talents: 3,1,2,2,1,3,2

- - - Updated - - -

Only thing I can really add is, try to get through the first frost phase without using AMS/IBF because they'll be an oh-shit button for the 2nd and 3rd frost phase. Make sure to Death Strike a lot, boss damage isn't really important, So mostly Obliterate, Death strike etc etc. During final phase you want to do your normal BoS rotation, providing you're running that spec, boss doesn't hit very hard.

Congratulations!

Sounds really rough. The resto druid one wasn't too bad, but I think I'll be waiting a while to do these on my DK :P. I'm not that great with her
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis