Deleted

Missed Mage Tower achi

I just did something really stupid. After patch 7.2 I've been farming Legionfall War Supplies as much as I could (I don't play that much but love collecting achis).

Out of 3 buildings I liked Nether Distruptor most so I did 5 contributions to it first. This got me an achievement which surprised me. And then I figured there are also achievements for other 2 buildings as well. At that point Mage Tower was already at 85%. I got to 3/5 with Mage Tower before it was built. I figured, no big deal, I'll just make 2 more contributions after it's done. 200 supplies will be wasted, hardly a drop in the sea. But no the game doesn't allow it, and now Magical Contribution achievement is lost to me forever!

Damn it if I was only smarter and gone with the flow.

Quote Originally Posted by Azurae View Post
    I just did something really stupid. After patch 7.2 I've been farming Legionfall War Supplies as much as I could (I don't play that much but love collecting achis).

Out of 3 buildings I liked Nether Distruptor most so I did 5 contributions to it first. This got me an achievement which surprised me. And then I figured there are also achievements for other 2 buildings as well. At that point Mage Tower was already at 85%. I got to 3/5 with Mage Tower before it was built. I figured, no big deal, I'll just make 2 more contributions after it's done. 200 supplies will be wasted, hardly a drop in the sea. But no the game doesn't allow it, and now Magical Contribution achievement is lost to me forever!

The tower gets destroyed after 3 days. You can continue to contribue after it is destroyed.

it's not lost forever. The building stays up for 3 days , gets destroyed and must be rebuilt again. Over and over and over.

What ?? The tower will be destroyed and we will have to build it again. It's not lost, you will have the chance to get it in the future.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Casthiel View Post
    it's not lost forever. The building stays up for 3 days , gets destroyed and must be rebuilt again. Over and over and over.
    Thanks. I had no idea Broken Shore buildings are temporary.

7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks. I had no idea Broken Shore buildings are temporary.
    yeah, or else they would need to take like 20 times longer to build, cause really all 3 buildings done in 3 weeks that would be abit boring.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

The next achievement after contributing five times is contributing 50 times. So there is much contributing left to be done.

10+ Year Old Account

It looks like the buildings go up about every 2 weeks or so. So in a day or 2 it'll be destroyed and you can go back to adding the war supplies to it until it comes back up in 2 weeks or so.

Also, 5 isn't the end of it. Once you get 5, there's another achievement for the 10 mark. Guessing there's even more after that as well...
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama