Deleted

dusting cards rotating out

I'm thinking about dusting some of the cards rotating out of the Standard format next Thursday.

Blizzard said this:

"We wanted to allow players to disenchant Classic cards that are being added to the Hall of Fame set for full dust refunds, but then felt that incentivizing players to dust their cool Wild cards was counter to our goal of making Wild awesome.

So instead, we're just going to give you the dust, and you can keep the cards!

Up to the maximum number of cards you could put in a deck, we will give you the full dust value of any cards you have that are being added to the Hall of Fame set. "
    so I'm definitely going to wait with disenchanting Sylvanas and Ragnaros. But what about the cards from the 3 expansions rotating out. Will we also get a dust refund for any of the cards from those sets?

any input is greatly appreciated, as I do not want to dust cards now and then miss out on free dust when the Year of the Mammoth officially begins!

15+ Year Old Account
    You will ONLY get free dust for the 5 cards (including double from the non-legendaries) that are moving to Hall Of Fame.

That is; Sylv, Rag, Azure, Lance, PO.

Nothing else will give you free dust on login.

As for disenchanting, that's up to you. If you plan on only playing Standard forever, go right ahead. I like keeping my old cards for Brawls and the occasional dabble in Wild
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

As @Nikkaszal said, the only cards that you'll get free dust for are the cards he mentioned (and Cold Blood). Rest are up to you to decide what to do with.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wait, CB is going too? You sure on that? Last I saw it was just those...

No wait, it's Conceal that's going out
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't forget you can make 60 extra dust if you want by making 2 golden versions of the common cards Ice Lance, Power Overwhelming and Conceal if you don't already have them. This is because the golden versions disenchant for 50 dust each as opposed to getting 40 dust for each normal common if you don't have the goldens.