Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Oh? So Russian state media posted stories that are "Fake" so that means they are tampering with global politics? I can show you the same thing with the BBC.

If the BBC is run by the British government, sure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    If the BBC is run by the British government, sure.
    ... BRITISH BROADCASTING NETWORK.

Yes, it is run by the British state. So again, how exactly is Russia rigging events across the world, by shitposting on their own media?

Yes, it is run by the British state. So again, how exactly is Russia rigging events across the world, by shitposting on their own media?
    They're spreading fake news across the Internet and it's super effective on right wingers.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

10+ Year Old Account

So the British government has full controll over what gets reported? Sounds backwards, our state funded networks are not under direct government control.
    But you want me to explain how spreading fake news could affect voting behavior?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    They're spreading fake news across the Internet and it's super effective on right wingers.
    So we're taking "he says she says" as espionage. If that's the case then I guess we can all point fingers at America and the CIA. Shitposting on the internet isn't affecting these polls and votes. It's people finally fed up with authoritarian governments looming over everything.

- - - Updated - - -

So the British government has full controll over what gets reported? Sounds backwards, our state funded networks are not under direct government control.
    But you want me to explain how spreading fake news could affect voting behavior?
    It's not under direct British control no, but it's funded, and that's enough. Are you going to explain to me how what amounts to buzzfeed articles are suddenly causing a political revolution?

10+ Year Old Account
    So we're taking "he says she says" as espionage. If that's the case then I guess we can all point fingers at America and the CIA. Shitposting on the internet isn't affecting these polls and votes. It's people finally fed up with authoritarian governments looming over everything.
    Our government is not exactly authoritarian, Wilders is one of our most authoritarian politics though.
    Whataboutism about the US is not relevant, this is about Russia.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not under direct British control no, but it's funded, and that's enough. Are you going to explain to me how what amounts to buzzfeed articles are suddenly causing a political revolution?
    Have you ever been to the brainwashing cult that is the Donald or seen a story like pizzagate? Accusing a someone of pedophile regardless class or standing is very damaging.

10+ Year Old Account

The differnce is that Russian state media is under direct government controll.
    And you know the difference between affecting voter behavior and revolution? ....But yes, we know the fake news failed to get what they wanted here.

Deleted
    Have you ever been to the brainwashing cult that is the Donald or seen a story like pizzagate? Accusing a someone of pedophile regardless class or standing is very damaging.
    So the Alt-Right are all Russian Sleeper agents and not a counterpush to the huge Authoritarian Regressive movement. Is He will not Divide us Russian Assassins after Shia Labouf?

- - - Updated - - -

The differnce is that Russian state media is under direct government controll.
    And you know the difference between affecting voter behavior and revolution? ....But yes, we know the fake news failed to get what they wanted here.
    Let me tell you simply and easily. Russia did nothing to effect Brexit, the EU trying to strongarm us and the wave after wave of barbarians did that for us.

So the Alt-Right are all Russian Sleeper agents and not a counterpush to the huge Authoritarian Regressive movement. Is He will not Divide us Russian Assassins after Shia Labouf?

- - - Updated - - -

Let me tell you simply and easily. Russia did nothing to effect Brexit, the EU trying to strongarm us and the wave after wave of barbarians did that for us.
    Russian trolls do infest the places and block any form of disagreement or fact checking. While feeding false information to anyone who is naive enough not to fact check for themselves.

10+ Year Old Account

I don't care about you the brexit or the U.K, sorry, its not relevant here either.

Deleted
    Russian trolls do infest the places and block any form of disagreement or fact checking. While feeding false information to anyone who is naive enough not to fact check for themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

Those places are infested by russians trolls who block any forum of disagreement. I blame the people dumb enough to fact check but this is heavily in Russia interest.
    So /pol/ is now nothing but Russian Trolls. Hahaha, oh boy, you are a moron.

Infracted - Flaming
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2017-04-05 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    source

The Russian Trollfactory (a must see)

This video shows that all across the globe social media and forums, large and small, are targeted.

I think the real fake news is coming from the people that continue to blame Russia for their own people's willingness to remove them from office for their completely failed globalist free open border agendas.

Deleted
    I don't care about you the brexit or the U.K, sorry, its not relevant here either.
    Yet it was another episode of "Russia is corrupting everywhere, pls stop voting right wing" it's clearly connected to yours.

So /pol/ is now nothing but Russian Trolls. Hahaha, oh boy, you are a moron.
    I said the Donald was infested by Russian trolls and was a brainwashing factor during the election cycle. I didn't even comment on pol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yet it was another episode of "Russia is corrupting everywhere, pls stop voting right wing" it's clearly connected to yours.
    I did not look into it, I also don't give a shit.
    All I know that its obvious that certain parties gaining more power benefits Putin, like the PVV here or the AfD in Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by TJrogue View Post
    News of course.
    Which you get from...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblia View Post
    I think the real fake news is coming from the people that continue to blame Russia for their own people's willingness to remove them from office for their completely failed globalist free open border agendas.
    In the case of America, Democrats and dejected Liberals would rather believe themselves the victims of a global conspiracy straight out of a Tom Clancy novel, then accept that MAYBE Hillary should have visited Wisconsin and maybe campaigned better. Or you know, I guess Wikileaks blew the lid on Hillary, so instead of everyone suspecting her of being a duplicitous two faced cunt, we had confirmation of that assessment. But now we are asked to believe that wikileaks tarnished an otherwise flawless reputation and was so insidious that it did more damage than Hillary's own unwillingness to visit key battle ground states and her own arrogant sense of entitlement.

IMHO Democrats just will not come to grips with defeat, EVER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblia View Post
    Oh yeah, eeeeeeverything's fake. Except Breitbart.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    In the case of America, Democrats and dejected Liberals would rather believe themselves the victims of a global conspiracy straight out of a Tom Clancy novel, then accept that MAYBE Hillary should have visited Wisconsin and maybe campaigned better. Or you know, I guess Wikileaks blew the lid on Hillary, so instead of everyone suspecting her of being a duplicitous two faced cunt, we had confirmation of that assessment. But now we are asked to believe that wikileaks tarnished an otherwise flawless reputation and was so insidious that it did more damage than Hillary's own unwillingness to visit key battle ground states and her own arrogant sense of entitlement.

IMHO Democrats just will not come to grips with defeat, EVER.
    Are you STILL hiding behind Hillary? Do you have a shrine to her in your bedroom or something?

Russian intervention in the US election is a matter of public record. The only people still disputing that are morons who sold their soul to partisan politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Which you get from...
    Media. Is this a joke?