Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Crocodile kills pet dog. Should the Croc be killed.

Northern Queensland Australia has just gone thru a bad Cyclone/ Hurricane.
    As such there is lots of flooding and some unusual animal things happening.

Bull sharks are in the Flood waters with one found 19 km (11 miles) from the Ocean , in floodwater in the middle of the road. (Sharknado lol)

Yesterday a Crocodile in the Floodwaters too a Family pet Kelpie dog named Rusty
    And the image below show the poor dogs leg protruding from the Croc's mouth.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...edbcabb35ba21e

Now some people are calling for a cull of the Crocodiles because they are driving Tourists away.

“Attacks are on the rise, the crocs we’re seeing are big, aggressive and territorial, and crocs are surfacing in places they’ve never been before.”

People come to Queensland Australia to enjoy sunshine and beaches, but the image they’re seeing now is croc attacks and croc signs
    everywhere

I dunno if there should be a Crocodile cull now, just for the sake of Tourisim.

15+ Year Old Account
    Crocodiles eat family dogs. Sharks wobble on land.

Just another day in Australia.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

No, predator took advantage of the situation, shouldn't mean they get a cull. If you do what the locals/signs say you shouldn't have a problem with the crocs.

“Attacks are on the rise, the crocs we’re seeing are big, aggressive and territorial, and crocs are surfacing in places they’ve never been before.”
    Seems like reason enough to me, am I missing something?

I'm sure there are biologists who will produce a report on the overall impact of culling Australia's crocodile population.

I don't think it should be killed for doing what crocodiles do but he probably will be. If they're getting too close to populated areas I can see something being done because what's to stop them from eating a child or something?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Deleted
    Poor shark, that's all.

Deleted
    Eat the croc, the meat is fucking delicious far better than I expected.

Croc shouldn't be killed. That's nature, baby. Don't try to apply human morality to it.

15+ Year Old Account
    The crocs are probably thinking the same about people, too. "those fucks getting bigger, more aggressive and territorial - entering areas where they haven't before"
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Seems like reason enough to me, am I missing something?

I'm sure there are biologists who will produce a report on the overall impact of culling Australia's crocodile population.
    Yup, seems like reason enough to consider a cull to me :P

If a croc killed my dog I would probably kill the croc.

If they want to improve tourism, better cull all of those drop bears. Those things are crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Poor shark, that's all.
    Suffocating to death must be so fun. =(
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Quote Originally Posted by Svisalith View Post
    Yup, seems like reason enough to consider a cull to me :P
    Not sure what the :P means. We don't need to coddle predators, and a cull is a selective thinning of a given population and not an eradication of an entire species. We cull predators for many different reasons in many different countries, including human safety and for ecosystem balance.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they wanted to kill specifically THAT one croc, sure.
    Hell, cook it and let the owner server at a remembrance party for the dog
    but no to a mass cull

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Not sure what the :P means. We don't need to coddle predators, and a cull is a selective thinning of a given population and not an eradication of an entire species. We cull predators for many different reasons in many different countries, including human safety and for ecosystem balance.
    Should we cull human predators too?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

yeah, shouldn't be put down. a dog's just another dingo to a crocodile, and that's an easy meal.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    If they want to improve tourism, better cull all of those drop bears. Those things are crazy.
    Chop all the trees down! Deprive them of their habitat! That will teach those pesky bears.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, cull the crocs if they're getting out of control. It's not like it's a retribution killing.

Send that croc to China and label it as croc-wrapped canine meatloaf. Gonna be the bomb.