Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Yes, I called more (many more) than thousands via world PVP. I didn't use the word "fair", because just a proportion of those kills were "fair". Because that's what world PVP is about. I asked you what it is, because it looked like you didn't know - and it ended up being the case. You don't know. Like I said, you have some memories of unicorns.
    I see. So my 10+ fights yesterday are unicorns then.

You being a ganker doesn't mean I don't know what world PvP is. I know most people are scum who are only in it to gank, but that doesn't really matter to me.

Oh and you definitely didn't kill tens of thousands via world PvP even as a ganker, unless you regularly spent days doing nothing but.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    I see. So my 10+ fights yesterday are unicorns then.

You being a ganker doesn't mean I don't know what world PvP is. I know most people are scum who are only in it to gank, but that doesn't really matter to me.
    Sure, sure, but if you take a step back, that's similar to saying:

"Well, I am not using that weed to get high, I am using it to repair my windows. I know that a lot of people use weed to get high but that doesn't really matter to me, and it is unfair to say that it is for getting high. I am using it to repair my windows, that's the real use."

Your "fair" world PVP that you are doing is completely irrelevant because it nearly never happens. What we have with "world PVP" is ganking and ganking and AOEing. That's why people don't like it, if you care to think about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and you definitely didn't kill tens of thousands via world PvP even as a ganker, unless you regularly spent days doing nothing but.
    That just shows once again that you don't know crap about world PVP.

90% of the kills were AOEing people on PVP vendors, in cities, on Timeless Isle and in similar areas, etc. I think I have more than a hundred thousand if we go through all alts. It is going to take a hundred of guys like you with your "fair PVP" for the effect to compare to the "world PVP" that I did - and I did it in a much shorter timeframe (again: I stopped because I was nearly vomiting of how stupid and boring it was), and there are many more people who are doing it like I was doing than the number who are doing it "fairly", etc, etc, etc.
    Last edited by rda; 2017-04-05 at 03:34 PM.

If I see a fair fight going on, I won't interfere 9/10 times, even if my faction ends up losing the fight. That's what I think world PvP should be and that's what I find fun about it. Even doing unfair fights (2v1, ie fights where I have a chance of at least escaping) can be a lot of fun. When it goes into 'ganking' territory (ie where there's no chance at ALL of winning) is when it becomes shit.
    100% agree with this, but most of these stupid kids nowadays don't understand the honor behind it. People who played Ultima Online can probably relate to this deeply. If you saw a friend and an enemy dueling 1v1, you watched. If someone jumped in, you killed that person jumping in, even if they weren't necessarily your enemy. That kind of honor made pvping in games so much better than the shit show WoW is today.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    world PvP was fun when I created character, not anymore. There is no point to enable PvP in crowded areas.
    Then it's a good thing there's services now that caters to your casual needs, it's called a realm transfer

Sure, sure, but if you take a step back, that's similar to saying:

"Well, I am not using that weed to get high, I am using it to repair my windows. I know that a lot of people use weed to get high but that doesn't really matter to me, and it is unfair to say that it is for getting high. I am using it to repair my windows, that's the real use."

Your "fair" world PVP that you are doing is completely irrelevant because it nearly never happens. What we have with "world PVP" is ganking and ganking and AOEing. That's why people don't like it, if you care to think about it.

- - - Updated - - -

That just shows once again that you don't know crap about world PVP.

90% of the kills were AOEing people on PVP vendors, in cities, on Timeless Isle and in similar areas, etc. I think I have more than a hundred thousand if we go through all alts. It is going to take a hundred of guys like you for your "fair PVP" to be comparable to the PVP that I did - and I did it in a much shorter timeframe (again: I stopped because I was nearly vomiting of how stupid and boring it was), and there are many more people who are doing it like I was doing than the number who are doing it "fairly", etc, etc, etc.
    So you're saying that you're a piece of shit, and because of that everyone who does world PvP only does what you do? Strange argument.

With that said, you AoE-ganking people and calling it PvP still isn't enough to convince me that you somehow racked up 100k kills through that. Sadly, there's no way you can prove it either.

Not that it matters in any way, anyway. I mean, what exactly are you trying to achieve with this?

So you're saying that you're a piece of shit, and because of that everyone who does world PvP only does what you do? Strange argument.

Not that it matters in any way, anyway. I mean, what exactly are you trying to achieve with this?
    No, I am saying I know what world PVP is and it is shit, and the fair fights happen nearly never.

Blizzard would do well to allow players to opt out of this shit on PVP servers.

That's what I was and am saying, while you are running circles with various non-starters, without a iota of relevant experience and with nothing besides unicorns and cloud castles as arguments. "I am playing fair", bla bla bla. Who cares? We are talking about the entire world PVP, not about your three fights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Title says it all. It's impossible to farm on my server because there are as many horde groups farming as alliance groups. Farming shards turns into massive PvP shit and I have to leave. If I want to do PvP I would go to BG not Broken Shore.
    PvP happening on a PvP server. I see nothing wrong here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    PvP happening on a PvP server. I see nothing wrong here.
    Indeed. PvE servers exist for this reason. Nobody made you play on PvP servers right?

No, I am saying I know what world PVP is and it is shit, and the fair fights happen nearly never.

Blizzard would do well to allow players to opt out of this shit on PVP servers.

That's what I was and am saying, while you are running circles with various non-starters, without a iota of relevant experience and with nothing besides unicorns and cloud castles as arguments. "I am playing fair", bla bla bla. Who cares? We are talking about the entire world PVP, not about your three fights.
    Alright, and even with your enlightening truth about the inner workings of a ganker (don't pretend I for a second believe you've got that many kills through ganking, btw) with my noble unrealistic unicorn of an attitude towards world PvP, I still think a toggle is retarded.

Alright, and even with your enlightening truth about the inner workings of a ganker (don't pretend I for a second believe you've got that many kills through ganking, btw) with my noble unrealistic unicorn of an attitude towards world PvP, I still think a toggle is retarded.
    If you provided some logic for these "and even if" and "with" it would be one thing, but you don't, so I don't know why anyone should care.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Indeed. PvE servers exist for this reason. Nobody made you play on PvP servers right?
    That's very true, but some people started on PvP servers when world PvP was good, and it isn't any good now. PvE servers do exist, and perhaps Blizzard should provide a free means to get to them. Otherwise they should fix the shitty world PvP, or allow you to opt out. Shouldn't have to pay 25 bucks per character to be able to play them, just because Blizzard can't design their game properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyviner View Post
    That's very true, but some people started on PvP servers when world PvP was good, and it isn't any good now. PvE servers do exist, and perhaps Blizzard should provide a free means to get to them. Otherwise they should fix the shitty world PvP, or allow you to opt out. Shouldn't have to pay 25 bucks per character to be able to play them, just because Blizzard can't design their game properly.
    Or.................... Cough up the dough and transfer instead of blaming Blizzard for your choices.

If you provided some logic for these "and even if" and "with" it would be one thing, but you don't, so I don't know why anyone should care.
    This changes for you how, exactly? Because you're lying to make it seem like you've spent days upon days doing nothing but ganking to prove that my number of fair fights is insignificant when the numbers are completely unrelated?

With that said, you AoE-ganking people and calling it PvP still isn't enough to convince me that you somehow racked up 100k kills through that. Sadly, there's no way you can prove it either.
    This is my alt:

I have several others, at least one should have more than that.

The number you are looking for is 33,692.

You know nothing again with your "there's no way". Why am I not surprised...

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Or.................... Cough up the dough and transfer instead of blaming Blizzard for your choices.
    Blizzard fanboy detected. Can't read, and blindly defends Blizzard no matter how bad they screw up. Let's all just keep giving extra money to Blizzard so they don't have to have responsible design, because you know, we can cough up the money and go to a different server that doesn't have problems. Well said dumbass.

One thing I will say to the OP's defense, is that faction imbalance plays a huge roll in world PvP enjoyment. When I started my first toon, I was on a PvP server and the faction balance was about %53 Horde and %47 Alliance, and world PvP was fun. Some times you got killed, sometime you did the killing. However, after Cata and MOP.. my server pop started to die.. and with that the faction imbalance happened. Today Lightning's Blade - US has %90 Horde.. which means it wasn't really PvP anymore.. it was just tons of people killing you over and over if you played Alliance. That was not fun, even for someone who really enjoyed world PvP.

Of course, I saw that I was not enjoying this and I server transferred.. like many Alliance players, However, when people return to the game to check out Legion or new content.. and they can't complete any of the current content due to this issue.. People will just quit.

So yes, if you are enjoying the game.. I highly recommend transferring to a PvE realm.. or to a PvP realm were your faction is highly populated.

This is my alt:

I have several others, at least one should have more than that.

You know nothing again with your "there's no way". Why am I not surprised...
    Cool, didn't know you could see your open world kills. "This is my alt" though, that's an interesting one.

Also wow, that is some sad shit. Still wouldn't support a toggle even for a second, nothing's changed about how retarded it is.

Title says it all. It's impossible to farm on my server because there are as many horde groups farming as alliance groups. Farming shards turns into massive PvP shit and I have to leave. If I want to do PvP I would go to BG not Broken Shore.
    Sounds like you're on a PvP server........working as intended. Git Gud......?

You knew what you were getting into when you joined that server.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyviner View Post
    Blizzard fanboy detected. Can't read, and blindly defends Blizzard no matter how bad they screw up. Let's all just keep giving extra money to Blizzard so they don't have to have responsible design, because you know, we can cough up the money and go to a different server that doesn't have problems. Well said dumbass.
    "I don't agree with your opinion so you are a fanboy" is what you are basically saying yes? You have the options to deal with rolling on a pvp server yet choose to blame the company over your poor choice. Hardly defending them. When you want to actually have a discussion with me throw me a PM. If you just want to throw insults around because we have different opinions I see no point in continuing with you.

You knew what you were getting into the minute you clicked that PvP server. Blizzard didn't make you do it.

Cool, didn't know you could see your open world kills. "This is my alt" though, that's an interesting one.

Also wow, that is some sad shit. Still wouldn't support a toggle even for a second, nothing's changed about how retarded it is.
    ROFL, obviously.

Know nothing, say something stupid because of that, get crushed again, then proceed with "I still think this is retarded" with no substantiation, no logic, no nothing.

Whatever, dear.