Page 1 of 24
... LastLast

Legion assaults... not for those who work for a living....

First assault, big moment, tons of shards to farm to get gear and try for the artifact challenge right?

Yes - if you don't happen to have a job and miss the entire assault.

Thank you, Blizzard.

There's assault that changes every 6hours or so?

7+ Year Old Account
    I think you're being a little overdramatic now.

It's not once in a lifetime is it?
    I think they change it every now and then,of course.

Deleted
    They said that there should be more than one assault happening daily, don't worry if you miss the first one.

I don't think it's particularly over dramatic, why not make the assault 12 hours and it would fit (almost) everyone?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjen666 View Post
    I don't think it's particularly over dramatic, why not make the assault 12 hours and it would fit (almost) everyone?
    So,as long as it fits you it's good?
    This fits perfectly fine for me who does not work normal 7-4 hours.

Since it's changes every other hour,i think that's the best way they can put it to fit everyone,not Almost everyone.

Deleted
    I got an uptime of about 2-3h per week. It's kinda difficult to fit it into my time frame. However I will get there eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by GrillGates View Post
    I think you're being a little overdramatic now.

It's not once in a lifetime is it?
    I think they change it every now and then,of course.
    It's for a 6 hour time frame, each day. If you can't be on during that hour because you're working, you miss it. And considering how large the rewards are, it's shit to miss it completely.

Since it's changes every other hour,i think that's the best way they can put it to fit everyone,not Almost everyone.
    I think your reading skills failed you. I asked for it to suit almost all, ie. 12 hour assaults etc. and not just to suit me. Read, then type, please

It is ONLY for 6hrs a day. Then it's done. So for australians like me, that's 6:30am-12:30pm. Really shitty times.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah pretty pissed my self, Work all day, came home excited to try invasions out. found out they happened during the day whlst I was at work and likely wouldn't repeat again until I was heading to bed for work tomorrow.

Nice Foresight Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    It's for a 6 hour time frame, each day. If you can't be on during that hour because you're working, you miss it. And considering how large the rewards are, it's shit to miss it completely.
    Yep, this is exactly my point.

Oh, is this how it really works?.. I.e. the unemployed/students on my server probably already cleared the invasions so when I get back home after work (like in 6hrs), everything is done, completed and void! And then the shit will repeat tomorrow and I'll keep missing it EVERY day except weekends? :/

Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    Oh, is this how it really works?.. I.e. the unemployed/students on my server probably already cleared the invasions so when I get back home after work (like in 6hrs), everything is done, completed and void! And then the shit will repeat tomorrow and I'll keep missing it EVERY day except weekends? :/
    That's how it's looking. Hopefully if this gets noticed, it may change the timings a little.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just have a question.
    Is it one invasion in the Broken Isle zone per week to let us say Azsuna, then next week will be Highmountain?

I kinda already completed one Legion Broken Isles Invasion, and just need Val'Sharah, Highmountain, and Stormheim for the Defender of the Broken Isles Achievement.
    For the Horde!

We need to do each zone assault once to unlock flying, right? Nevermind the rewards, that itself is stupid. I don't want to have to wait to get flying just because I'm away from home for around 10 hours every day (commute).

Then again, it's not like its new. I'd probably feel left out back in vanilla if I was working, considering all world bosses were killed during working hours.
    <Progress> - Firemaw EU

Deleted
    I need clarification first on how many invasions there actually will be per day.

If it's only one a day and they happen at this time, then FUCK YOU Blizzard. Why cater almost exclusively to the absolute lowest common denominator (Students and the unemployed).

If not, and they're on a 12 hourly rotation, fair enough. But still, getting only 50% of the potential rewards on offer when the real life slackers can get everything is shitty.

Quote Originally Posted by thomolithic View Post
    I need clarification first on how many invasions there actually will be per day.

If it's only one a day and they happen at this time, then FUCK YOU Blizzard. Why cater almost exclusively to the absolute lowest common denominator (Students and the unemployed).

If not, and they're on a 12 hourly rotation, fair enough. But still, getting only 50% of the potential rewards on offer when the real life slackers can get everything is shitty.
    It's once a day, if it was on a 12hr rotation it would have started again 50minutes ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjen666 View Post
    First assault, big moment, tons of shards to farm to get gear and try for the artifact challenge right?

Yes - if you don't happen to have a job and miss the entire assault.

Thank you, Blizzard.
    You are being over dramatic now. The assault is on a rotation, and most likely always will be one up when you are to log on. As well as the challenge ALWAYS being up as long as the Mage Tower is.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thomolithic View Post

Even students have classes and lectured during days - most people will miss them in the 9am - 5pm window. It's really horribly bad design. Surprisingly bad, even considering their other "fuck off and die" features in this patch.