Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sdagdhfj View Post
    Time investment means you spending your playtime doing the task in hand not setting your alarm clock to 4am to do content that you should be able to do at 4PM!
    Well then i worded it incorrectly or did I? Since not playing but being available is still time dedicated to the game > other responsibilities.

Anyway you slice it the complaints are silly especially now that it's not required to complete pathfinding 2 achievement for mount, that's probably what all the whine is about. Waa but i want my flying, somewhat pitiful.

Quote Originally Posted by spaceape View Post
    Well then i worded it incorrectly or did I? Since not playing but being available is still time dedicated to the game > other responsibilities.

Anyway you slice it the complaints are silly especially now that it's not required to complete pathfinding 2 achievement for mount, that's probably what all the whine is about. Waa but i want my flying, somewhat pitiful.
    Well to me Time investment means when you log on you spend all that time grinding even if you log on for 20 mins or 20 hours

Its the fact the way they have done these invasions where it could land at 2am in the morning or 2PM in the afternoon when you are not online that pisses people off now you may misconstrue time investment as being prepared to take time off from work or sacrificing taking kids to day care that day but to alot of the wow playerbase that aint.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stabya23 View Post
    In other words...Blizz favors people who dont work or go to school. It's almost as great an idea as having an alt and duel spec killing expansion!
    You know that lot of players dont work/study and lives in parents house. In reality their life its like sleep>eat>!shit!>WoW>eat>WoW>fap>sleep>repeat>, ahahah

Quote Originally Posted by Valex View Post
    Anyone who thought the only window would be 9:00 AM to 3:00PM really needs a reality check.
    You're right, they'll also be available at 2am-7am

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys find a reason to complain about pretty much everything ...
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Why do people always need to be so snarky? What does that have to be with terrible? When we talked about this in a thread last week, some people were constantly getting 2 token quests for Legionfall rep on their mission table while I had none. Maybe that is terrible RNG, but certainly not me playing terribly.

When I do every WQ that is up, do every mission table that is up (also for armaments and get them at 200% for the bonus) do the questlines on the brokenshore until I exhausted every other chance at rep gain - and stand at 3000 / 12 000...how is that terrible? I have exhausted every option (except taking a holiday and not sleeping)
    I don't think you're terrible at all, but a tip for getting rep, a lot of it comes from killing rares and looting boxes. 100 Legionfall War Supplies = 150 rep. Do everything with DMF buff. I'm at 8000/12000 and I haven't gotten a single rep token from missions. I have turned in about 2700 supplies though.

I will admit, it's a lot harder now though. They definitely stealth nerfed the wyrmtongue caches spawn rate on the second day of 7.2. Thankfully, I went totally ham with box farming the first day and managed to get around 800 just from that.

Still though; if you want flying ASAP, at least kill all your rares every day and try to get a few boxes here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Your lack of reading comprehension is pretty normal for this place.
    Fixed that for ya.

Deleted
    I thought they said in an Q&A, that there will be some good reward in the end and it will have more impact than an emissary chest, bc you have to fight 3 steps of an invasion.
    I think their words were "epic and rewarding". Did i miss something or did they forget to add rewards?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyro1990 View Post
    It's still only 6 hour cycles which can very easily (and already have) cause people working basic 8 hour shifts miss the entire thing. That makes it still a stupid design. Some days I'll be able to do it, some days I'll be at work see it pop up and just accept that i'm going to miss it. They could easily up the duration a couple hours to accommodate a basic 8 hour work day but no, that's unreasonable.
    Got to be able to experience anything, all the time, forever, am I right?

Coming soon, All holiday events will be active throughout the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunaveil View Post
    All holiday events will be active throughout the year.
    All holiday events are available 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by spaceape View Post

im sorry but geting up at 4 am is not sign of dedication - its sign of serious psychological problems -_-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    im sorry but geting up at 4 am is not sign of dedication - its sign of serious psychological problems -_-
    back in vanilla ppl used to call the guild and wake them up when one of the world dragons spawned at night.
    i'm not saying that wasn't a sign of serious psychological problems

Good news everyone, this is being removed from pathfinder.

We’ve heard a lot of feedback and it’s clear to us that the cyclical Assaults schedule, and the design of the “do all 4” achievement for Pathfinder, weren’t compatible.

World Quests come and go all the time during the day too, while people are at work or asleep, and it’s not a big deal because they’re largely interchangeable. But that would change if we had an achievement required for Pathfinder that asked you to do a specific checklist of world quests. A lot of the stress and concern about “missing” individual Assaults is tied to this achievement, so we’re removing the achievement from Pathfinder via hotfix.

Once this hotfix is active, you will only need to reach Revered with the Armies of Legionfall and fully explore the Broken Shore to earn Legion flying.
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753876528

Signature Created by Jassinta

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    I'm up at a 4am every morning. It certainly isn't a sign of serious psychological problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunaveil View Post
    Got to be able to experience anything, all the time, forever, am I right?

Coming soon, All holiday events will be active throughout the year.
    Nice comparison... holiday events are up 24/7 for thier duration, are on the calendar so they can be planned for, and do not offer character progression.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyro1990 View Post
    Nice comparison... holiday events are up 24/7 for thier duration, are on the calendar so they can be planned for, and do not offer character progression.
    Aye, I love taking time off work for holiday events.

They offer character progression.

Still doesn't make sense as to

Why they aren't 24 hours
    Why they don't award Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    I don't think you're terrible at all, but a tip for getting rep, a lot of it comes from killing rares and looting boxes. 100 Legionfall War Supplies = 150 rep. Do everything with DMF buff. I'm at 8000/12000 and I haven't gotten a single rep token from missions. I have turned in about 2700 supplies though.
    I don't know how you people find pleasure in this kind of grind, I saw a skull on my map, killed a rare, he dropped 70 OR and 3 Legionfall Supplies. If I'm gonna have to kill 30+ rares for 1 turn in, that defines a grind for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    I don't know how you people find pleasure in this kind of grind, I saw a skull on my map, killed a rare, he dropped 70 OR and 3 Legionfall Supplies. If I'm gonna have to kill 30+ rares for 1 turn in, that defines a grind for me.
    I don't. I want flying. I will never grind rares and shit after that unless I need a small amount of Nethershards.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    I don't. I want flying. I will never grind rares and shit after that unless I need a small amount of Nethershards.
    I want flying too, but not as much as to subject myself to a torture of camping / realmhopping for mobs that drop 3 resources that I need to collect 100 of to get a measly 150 rep. At this rate I might as well agree this game design is "no fun allowed" only grind. I really hoped I can get rep from invasions because that at least looked like something fun and a bit different.

I know lame rep grinds are known since vanilla (brood of nozdormu before AQ gates were open, winterspring frostaber trainers, etc.), but I thought since then the game went forwards not backwards.

Can't believe I will need this rep on 12 classes to exalted for all the mounts, hope 7.3 brings medallion of the legion v2.0 or something, because otherwise I'll be missing on many very cool looking mounts. You know, I actually got the yellow cloud serpent from Shaohao now, when they allowed me to buy the rep with timewalking badges. At worst, see ya in 2 expansions from now when Legion timewalking is on.