Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Just gonna put this here
    Aegwynn memory, clearly been tempered with by the Old Gods, they want us to use the 5 pillars on the Tomb
    also, all the statues with buffs across the Shore, hints towards the Old Gods, the 'our powers is our enemies burden' and 'strength below'
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

I healed the current #1 clear on the +17. Its completely doable within 60min, probably not on the timer due to teeming. The 1st boss is easy once you know how to position him properly. 2nd and 3rd bosses are a joke, easily 1 shotable without much trouble. Not many abilities that surprise you and overwhelm you. 4th boss you need to view him like a raid boss. He has multiple abilities that link together. The goal is to figure out a proper cooldown/defensive rotation to weave in-between the phases. It is very dependant on your comp.

Basically the entire dungeon was designed like a raid in terms of boss abilities. The fights aren't very linear that you can brute force you way through like other Legion dungeons. Based on my experience in the +17 on teeming/orb/fortified, I think the dungeon is actually doable up to +18/19. Tyrannical is a completely different ballgame. The explosive orb affix doesn't play into the fight at all. The orbs barely spawn and when they do, they die in 2 hits.

I healed the current #1 clear on the +17. Its completely doable within 60min, probably not on the timer due to teeming. The 1st boss is easy once you know how to position him properly. 2nd and 3rd bosses are a joke, easily 1 shotable without much trouble. Not many abilities that surprise you and overwhelm you. 4th boss you need to view him like a raid boss. He has multiple abilities that link together. The goal is to figure out a proper cooldown/defensive rotation to weave in-between the phases. It is very dependant on your comp.

Basically the entire dungeon was designed like a raid in terms of boss abilities. The fights aren't very linear that you can brute force you way through like other Legion dungeons. Based on my experience in the +17 on teeming/orb/fortified, I think the dungeon is actually doable up to +18/19. Tyrannical is a completely different ballgame. The explosive orb affix doesn't play into the fight at all. The orbs barely spawn and when they do, they die in 2 hits.

Also, still trying to figure out why Illidan uses the wrong glaives in the dungeon
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs