BlizzCon Tickets on Sale in Ten Minutes

BlizzCon Tickets on Sale in Ten Minutes
    Check out the official post for more info!

Click here to buy tickets

Well that was good fun. Insta refresh on the dot... 8 Minutes in Q just to get a "sold out" popup.

Same. I was in queue on 4 computers at 10:00:01 got nothing. POS system.

Quote Originally Posted by punkpinchy View Post
    Well that was good fun. Insta refresh on the dot... 8 Minutes in Q just to get a "sold out" popup.
    Yeah, same. 8 minutes and the same pop up. Clicked the button the second the hour ticked over and still missed out. Being in Australia probably doesn't help T_T

Quote Originally Posted by Daxx101 View Post
    Yeah, same. 8 minutes and the same pop up. Clicked the button the second the hour ticked over and still missed out. Being in Australia probably doesn't help T_T
    dont think it matters i did the same, clicked the button the second it hit and i live only 30min away from the venue

Im going. Sorry you guys couldnt go. Dont worry though MMO will be covering it in so much detail it will be like you are there.

Same, in line on the dot. Anyone else watch their browser developer console to see the progress? I had very strange values in the GetStatus requests. -_-

Deleted
    I got a ticket in the first minute, I'm shocked to be honest. My refresh I think landed at the exact moment they went live. See some of you nerds there.

What really gets on my tits is that those 'sold out tickets' are now up for sale on ebay for stupidly high prices of 800-2.6k dollars.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrajin View Post
    What really gets on my tits is that those 'sold out tickets' are now up for sale on ebay for stupidly high prices of 800-2.6k dollars.
    Blizzard will flag them, theres a site where people resell them fairly when they realize no ones going to pay for that bullshit, once people find out they can't go, or groups of friends loose a person they go up here: http://lfblizzcon.com/

7+ Year Old Account
    199$ wow this is pretty much expensive when I think of the price for the GamesCom here in Cologne which is longer than 2 days etc.

gave up on buying tickets a few years ago, now just trying to make friends with blizz employees ...