Poll: Do you find the add offensive?

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Pepsi Pulls Ad Accused of Trivializing Black Lives Matter

Deleted
    I think they should not have apolegized for making fun of such people.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    I think they should not have apolegized for making fun of such people.
    I agree I think apologizing makes it worse

You have to mess up pretty bad when both sides are spering out over it.

I mean, Pepsi isn't selling a social movement, it's selling sugar water FFS. I think it's a retarded ad either way you look at BLM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno it's pretty silly since BLM doesn't have some sort of right to the concept of protests and the protest they were showing there was a generic protest for uh.. peace? I guess? Anyways I don't really care if a company wants to pull it's own ad if they feel it's necessary. I'm sure this will be 10 pages of people sperging out over it though.

Can Pepsi also apologise to the world for employing a Kardashian/Jenner/whatever the fuck?

Kek.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya, there were white people in that ad. Needed to be pulled.
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    no clue what this is about. can you please create an OP?

7+ Year Old Account
    It's not offensive to me, but with how delicate people are now in day, you'd like Pepsi would've had more sense than to try to take advantage of the national climate...in this way.
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

I think there was nothing wrong with the ad and people will try to find insults in anything.

some woman even commented about the part where kendall pulls off her wig and hands it to the black lady about "see, it even shows that black women should be subservient to white women".

honestly, this shit is getting annoying and i don't think pepsi should have pulled the video.

They made cops out to appear like actual human beings.... so offensive.

It merely backs up the fact black lives matter has no actual intentions of "peace", I have no problems with and actually support what they are supposed to stand for, to bad like so many movements its been turned into the typical bullshit.

Honest opinion is Honest

We, as Americans have become too PC, to Soft, and we should stop catering to every little group that flares up with indignation over every perceived slight.

Just shows that BLM is a racist hate group. Why do companies and people keep giving into these home grown terrorists? Really may as well just put up a sign saying come take w/e you want from our store and feel free to rape the workers.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Quote Originally Posted by AceofH View Post
    Honest opinion is Honest

We, as Americans have become too PC, to Soft, and we should stop catering to every little group that flares up with indignation over every perceived slight.
    /hands you a soapbox

ok now go do that outside.

No, but it was a pretty terrible ad nonetheless. Should've been pulled for that reason alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing wrong with this ad.

It really was a stupid ad. It does really trivialize racism in the US and how much work groups like BLM go through to push civil rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    It really was a stupid ad. It does really trivialize racism in the US and how much work groups like BLM go through to push civil rights.
    what was racist about this ad?