Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What is your Opinion On the new Trial of Style Instance.

Acording to the 7.2.5 PTR And wowhead The video is already up.

Nice idea, I like that there's an actual reward, but the problem is the fact that 80% of the playerbase will just vote for slutmogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Nice idea, I like that there's an actual reward, but the problem is the fact that 80% of the playerbase will just vote for slutmogs.
    Nice salt there, maybe your transmogs just look like shit (just like slutmogs do).

I'll wait to see what transmog gear can you buy with those tokens, but looks fast to do and fun!

10+ Year Old Account
    it's just a fun little game, nothing inherently bad or good about it. im interested as to whats in the chest, though. probably just a bit of gold.

i'll probably do it a few times, but i cant see myself doing it too often. a fun little addition though
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

7+ Year Old Account
    i hate to agree with you, but yeah it will most likely just end up being who has the best slutmog... luckly im a human female so :3
    i usually wear as much clothes as possible on my toons, but luckly ive been collecting
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Beware, fashion contests can bring out the worst in people.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I hope part of the trial is stopping a Chinese throwing star with a look.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Slutmog = win

They're should be GM's sitting on the side judging if thou is or isnt a slutmog
    male clothies and leather can win by slutmog too .

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks fun; reminds me of Jackbox in an odd way. Though, how does the instance work? Like, do you have to form a group to do it, or is there a random queue? If there's a queue, I hope the game has a kind of holiday format to consolidate people interested in it. Like, a weekly holiday or something.

You know what I'm hoping is in the chest? a Tmog currency that allows you to unlock an appearance from older content. Specifically to get around the "world drop" items that are rarer than legendaries.
    Given that there is a consolation prize, if you do the instance you will get currency, just not as much as if you won, so that's good.
    A simple change that can improve the female worgen:
    http://tinypic.com/r/1zq7p0g/7

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the idea of themes that you have to mog into. Freestyle can be fun, I see a lot of slutmogs and goofy clown-gear mogs winning ironically, and I'm OK with that.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Blood Elf/Dreanei female Slutmog awards 2017.

"because waifus sold overwatch right?"

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    My dwarf has some really nice slutmogs i can bust out during the trial, surely i will win.
    I won over 5 blood elf females in slut mogs with this

What has this game become ...
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

Looks fun and a cool addition to the game. I enjoy collecting transmog, and it encourages Blizzard to expand on the system (If it is popular with the community). They can add new hair styles and gear to collect.

7+ Year Old Account
    i like it.
    though, unless you are female draenei/human/nelf/belf, you'll have a hard time there.

thank elune im a nelf.

Formerly known as Arafal

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I believe I will do quite well at this, I often get compliments on my mogs (male and female).
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    I believe I will do quite well at this, I often get compliments on my mogs (male and female).
    will always depend on what type of group you have, as im sure a percentage of groups will be out to vote on worst looks intentionally.

but yah even still, its gonna be something that finally doesnt insist on min/maxed ilvl and can actually be fun.

cant wait to be in some groups and see some nice, thought out transmogs. (i may even steal some, tee hee)
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how the worst one won in the video

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    I like how the worst one won in the video
    lol, you think its the worst, i thought it was the best, at least from the choices. huh, tastes differ, whoddathunkit?

too bad blizzard created a community that thinks everyone should have the same opinions. #3millionsubsanddropping
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.