Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    24 free or gold bought packs.
    No legendaries and 2 epics.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimon View Post
    Hearing a lot of people getting golden legendaries. What is the chance you actually get a golden legendary? I ask because I out of my entire experience playing HS & opening packs (since early vanilla HS) I have gotten only one golden legendary period. Is the proc chance extremely low, or is it more that I am extremely unlucky?
    It's pretty rare. I've been playing since open beta started and I've only ever had like 2-3.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyl View Post
    It's pretty rare. I've been playing since open beta started and I've only ever had like 2-3.
    Okay, I guess I wont feel too bad about my luck then. Here's hoping I pull one out of my other packs perhaps, *crosses fingers*.

7 packs

Ozruk
    Summon the Giants

Deleted
    146 packs
    Clutchmother, Mage quest, Paladin quest, Shaman Quest, Warlock quest and 3 fking Warrior quests....

Got a few more packs after pay day, and got the Warlock quest.

So I spent my remaining dust to craft Clutchmother. Pretty fun deck honestly.

I opened 55 packs, 47 from gold and 8 were free. I got 4 legendaries in total by which 3 are quests:

- Golden Sunkeeper Tarim
    - Jungle Giants (druid quest)
    - Lakkari Sacrifice (warlock quest)
    - The Last Kaleidosaur (paladin quest)

Sadly I got all the worst quests, I would've much rather have warrior, rogue, mage or shaman. I guess the golden Tarim makes up for being not a total disaster with these packs. I also got some good epics, the elemental ones and the Primordial Glyph. Now I wonder if I should start saving up again for the next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I opened 55 packs, 47 from gold and 8 were free. I got 4 legendaries in total by which 3 are quests:

- Golden Sunkeeper Tarim
    - Jungle Giants (druid quest)
    - Lakkari Sacrifice (warlock quest)
    - The Last Kaleidosaur (paladin quest)

Sadly I got all the worst quests, I would've much rather have warrior, rogue, mage or shaman. I guess the golden Tarim makes up for being not a total disaster with these packs. I also got some good epics, the elemental ones and the Primordial Glyph. Now I wonder if I should start saving up again for the next expansion.
    It's a crime to even consider four legendaries, one of which is golden, for anything resembling a disaster. Lakkari Sacrifice is also a pretty good quest in my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    It's a crime to even consider four legendaries, one of which is golden, for anything resembling a disaster. Lakkari Sacrifice is also a pretty good quest in my experience.
    the warlock quest is amazing, it's the ultimate deck grinder. Combine with Jarraxas for health replenishment and added infernals and no body can stop you once you start unless they burst you down from hand. deck needs some healing though to survive other decks and rogues will crush you anyway.

On that note 320 packs all legendaries and about 3-4 golden

Think I'm only missing sunkeeper tarim and rogue class legendary, apart from crappy ones. I feel kinda lucky

Lock Quest
    Pally Quest

(both garbage)

rogue legendary plant (pretty nice)

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    82 packs

1x Elise the Trailblazer
    1x Open the Waygate
    1x Fire Plume's Heart
    1x The Last Kaleidosaur
    1x Pyros

Deleted
    Still haven't manage to get a single legend yet, next one should be 30th pack. Never lucky...

I don't want to craft one before I get my first legend.

None, last time I got a legendary it was from the free Whispers packs they gave us.

watior quest
    new eliza
    2 deathtroutle blans
    this is from 60 packs
    Last edited by crazylandd; 2017-05-01 at 02:35 PM.
    want to build your own PC? - TheComputerFinder - dont spend more than you need!

10+ Year Old Account
    Spiritsinger Umbra, first legendary at pack number 34.

I got a gold druid quest on I think the 3rd pack I opened and then opened Ozruk a little while later. I also opened Pyros a couple of days ago

Got a golden sherazin at the start but dusted it, biggest mistake of my HS life