Deleted

Most optimal Unholy build?

Hey, just checking in quick to ask what you think is the best build currently for Unholy, what legendaries to run and if you have any sim weights lying around. Have been playing BoS nonstop and i feel like i need some variation outside of Frost, any suggestions are welcome!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nicola87 View Post
    +1
    Very simple and nice guide, hail Maxweii

Deleted
    Thanks for the quick answer my dude

7+ Year Old Account
    quick question somewhat related;
    what is it that causes DCs to apply wounds?

cos i honestly cant find what causes it at all

Quote Originally Posted by Praytell View Post
    quick question somewhat related;
    what is it that causes DCs to apply wounds?

cos i honestly cant find what causes it at all
    4-piece set bonus

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    4-piece set bonus
    tyvm man, it appears im a tad of a mongo

It's extremely outdated though. Only relevant up to last patch and doesn't cover 7.2 traits/content at all.

To OP: Seems to me, with solid ilvl mastery gear and ebon fever/clawing shadows, there aren't any other downright bad choices. I see bigger swings from RNG than I see from talent swaps, or even legendary swaps that aren't bracers, as long as the right adjustments are made to playstyle accordingly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    It's extremely outdated though. Only relevant up to last patch and doesn't cover 7.2 traits/content at all.

To OP: Seems to me, with solid ilvl mastery gear and ebon fever/clawing shadows, there aren't any other downright bad choices. I see bigger swings from RNG than I see from talent swaps, or even legendary swaps that aren't bracers, as long as the right adjustments are made to playstyle accordingly.
    Yeah, at the moment i'm using Death March and Uvanimor which works quite well. My current stats are 101% Mastery, 14% Haste, 19% Crit and i'm 891 equipped doing around 600-700k on ST. I'm also missing tier at the moment

Did you miss the ,"pathway for 77.2" part where it lays out the 77.2 traits? I mean you're not wrong in your statement after but that's updated for 7.2 it's just not much changed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruskiturbo View Post
    Yeah, at the moment i'm using Death March and Uvanimor which works quite well. My current stats are 101% Mastery, 14% Haste, 19% Crit and i'm 891 equipped doing around 600-700k on ST. I'm also missing tier at the moment
    Uvanimor seems worse than the boots now, to me, anecdotally.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Uvanimor seems worse than the boots now, to me, anecdotally.
    What do you mean by worse? I do not really find it that bad

Deleted
    mainly seems to be an aoe legendary? boots seems decent ish

Extremely outdated? It's updated almost daily.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

Best unholy build? Short answer: Depends on the fight.

Best legendaries? Bracers. Second one isn't as impactful, but probably KJs is the most universally good.

Edit: The docs people linked is a fantastic source of info, but it isn't 100% accurate. For example

Remember that haste sims better than it performs in game. The 21% is a guideline, more for rotational feel, synergy with SR, and a good point for natural rune regen/GCD.
    Yet my sims (as an ebon fever build) have haste as my worst state, I think it's even under versatility.
    Last edited by Christonya; 2017-04-09 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    mainly seems to be an aoe legendary? boots seems decent ish
    Boots are a nice stat stick. Uvanimor is tier2 best legendary, where the boots are far less beneficial.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldon View Post
    Extremely outdated? It's updated almost daily.
    No it really isn't.

But my bad, it's updated currently, I just didn't realize he stopped updating his changelog.