Thread: Fix My Dps

Deleted

Question Fix My Dps

Hello everyone,

i know there is a separate thread for this, but it seems to be really slow, so i decided to make a new thread, sorry if it's against any rules.

I rolled fury, in the middle of M NH, and been playing it for a few weeks. I read the sticky, trying to dps according to it, but i'm really not satisfied with my results. Some notes:
    - Since i was prot beforehand, i only have Ceann-arrs(luck was with me), boots, sephuz and mannoroths. I usually run ceann + boot combo.
    - My draught is only 880 ilvl, wasnt lucky with any drops, been farming it for like 1,5 months.

(can't post links yet so will post in some strange format)
    My armory:
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/Gorchus/simple
    Wlogs:
    warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/4127550/latest

Would appriciate any constructive feedback, that could help me better my dps if i'm doing something wrong. I tend to think i'm a quite okay player, but since i just rolled fury this exp, i'm really not that confident in my abilites.

Thanks

Hey there,

so just quickly looking at your legendaries, it might be worth doing some simming. I have Helm and Ayala's and somehow, I was simming better using wrists instead of ring so that could be a small increase in DPS and sustain. Boots aren't needed as much on fury since we have Frothing Zerker and sometimes Killing Machine for movement speed.

Hope this helped a bit!

Deleted
    Hello,

I tried simming most combinations, but since i only have 890 boots instead of the legendary ones, i don't think it would affect my dps much. I'm mainly looking for mistakes in my rotation, cd usage, etc. Thank you for your input tho.