Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Buahahaha.

There you go Steve! You show'em !

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    He called someone a dirty name. This is front page news worthy.
    not like he's in a position of power or anything. Highlighting the infighting of the cabinet is news unlike your attempts to silence it.

Haha! Oh, thats great.

he might be. he's not really attractive enough to satisfy a person like ivanka.

she's rich, she wants to be richer through him. that's why they're together. i doubt she gives much of a shit about him.

Umm yeah? Did anyone really expected anything different other than socially deficient man-childs bickering when Trump was voted in precisely because he's a socially deficient man-child?

"Yeah I was so surprised to find out that voting in a sociopath results in said sociopaths and other sociopaths he associates with acts out in an anti-social manner." - said every Trumpet ever.
    Last edited by PosPosPos; 2017-04-07 at 11:35 AM.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

This just may make the entire term bearable to watch.

Somebody getting the internet and real life mixed up again?

Given the target, shouldn't it be cuckservative? Alt-reich speech confuses me.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Bannon is simultaneously hipper and more childish than expected.
    I'm trying really, really hard to decipher which part is supposed to be the hip one and I'm not getting anywhere. I guess I'll try sacrificing a goat and divination.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Putricide View Post
    Well I mean we all know when Trudeau visited the WH he had a little "private time" with Ivanka so the cuck comment is kinda justified...

/sarcasm

Honestly, this is fucking hilarious, and also sad, as well as terrifying, and downright embarrassing (for the WH).
    Trump should really reign the two of them in with his "domination" handshakes before... well, I don't want to brainstorm what could be.
    Can't resist the Trudeau.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Why is cuck a thing?
    well, it is the lowest form of human life. one of the few things i don't think i would have qualms with harsh punishments for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    well, it is the lowest form of human life. one of the few things i don't think i would have qualms with harsh punishments for.
    So theirs an objection to consensual adults engaging in a very specific form of sexual activity? Is it the act you object to or the individuals who participate? Do you object equally to the cuckoldress and the cuckee?

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    So theirs an objection to consensual adults engaging in a very specific form of sexual activity? Is it the act you object to or the individuals who participate? Do you object equally to the cuckoldress and the cuckee?
    the woman, the man, and the guy/girl helping indulge it should all be beaten within an inch of their wasted lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Given the target, shouldn't it be cuckservative? Alt-reich speech confuses me.

I'm trying really, really hard to decipher which part is supposed to be the hip one and I'm not getting anywhere. I guess I'll try sacrificing a goat and divination.
    He's in his 60's, "cuck" as an insult is very new. When not referring to being a cuckold specifically, that is. "Cuck" has become a vague nonsensical insult.

10+ Year Old Account

This video is actually relevant

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    They only say Cuck because it sounds like Fuck
    "I'm going to Cuck you so hard" doesn't have quite the same ring to it

Deleted
    What do you expect from two guys who serve a guy who is named like a duck?

10+ Year Old Account
    If I wanted to watch MTV I'd watch MTV, not read MMO-champion.

Or, alternatively, read about US politics.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Deleted
    Getting cucked from muslims is the new trend , talk with your woman about it , they will love it and the numbers of rapes will stop growing too

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-04-07 at 04:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    "I'm going to Cuck you so hard" doesn't have quite the same ring to it
    But also works as a sentence lol

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    They only say Cuck because it sounds like Fuck
    No, a cuck (cuckold) is the knowing husband of an unfaithful wife. The cuckold is aware of his wife's promiscuity, but is too weak to do anything about it. It's quite a nice insult in my opinion and quite accurate in the case in question due to Ivanka's alleged relationship with her father.
    Last edited by Ysho; 2017-04-07 at 04:11 PM.