Deleted

Marquee Bindings of the Sun King, I need help, an addon if you will...

So I received the BIS fire mage legendary tonight (Marquee Bindings of the Sun King), would somebody be so kind as to tell me how I can get a warning on when to use the proc? Is there an addon?

I am not as smart as you guys so I need really simple answers if you are so inclined. Really appreciate it.

Look into either WeakAuras or TellMeWhen. Both will do what you want, WeakAuras is the better choice.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

WeakAuras is the way to go. Download weakauras 2 from curse gaming and go here to browse weakauras created by the community that you can import. I'm sure there's plenty of guides out there on how all of this works.

https://wago.io/weakauras/classes/mage/fire

Deleted
    Many many thanks Bloodmagix and nukie. I now have what I need, tried WeakAura out on the dummy and works great. you guys are awesome.

There is a WA which has all the trinkets and legendary icons you need for both fire and frost. So far, its great.

Name: Showmeh

https://wago.io/N1GxMwRKf

Deleted
    As someone who just wants to track the wrist and maybe one trinket. I don't see the need to get such a complicated addon like WA. Tellmewhen is pretty sufficient and offers more options than I need while being extremely simple at the same time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erotaku View Post
    As someone who just wants to track the wrist and maybe one trinket. I don't see the need to get such a complicated addon like WA. Tellmewhen is pretty sufficient and offers more options than I need while being extremely simple at the same time.
    This is like saying you're happy with Notepad because all you want to do is write simple documents.

Quote Originally Posted by Erotaku View Post
    It only gets complicated if you have to write your own code for it. You wouldn't have to do that for the things they want.