Page 25 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Yes, and that wasn't Denmark.
    Yet you didn't send them back. You should have.

Well then it's a good thing that it isn't /facepalm

Supporting terrorism, jihad, etc. is illegal most places.
    it is until there are concrete proof that someone is planning an attack they won't catch it and just put it on watch lists.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    I care about people, including you.
    Doubtful as fuck.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Apparently the terrorist - at least he claims that he's the perpetrator - is arrested in Märsta, a suburb north of city. Quite far away - so how tf did he get there?

People were arrested before this last one so idk what's up with it to be honest. They released a photo before of a man in the subway so maybe he blended in or something and actually got on a train out of the city.
    Last edited by sjuk; 2017-04-07 at 06:25 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sjuk View Post
    Apparently the terrorist - at least he claims that he's the perpetrator - is arrested in Märsta, a suburb north of city. Quite far away - so how tf did he get there?

People were arrested before this last one so idk what's up with it to be honest.
    There's a shitload of people who have confessed to killing Olof Palme too. It's people who are quite fucked up either by drugs, alcoholism or mental illness that confess to crimes they didn't commit. Could be like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Mod Warning

You're all more than capable of talking about the attack without resorting to discussion/bashing of religion.

Come to a global for any clarification
    see I'm not so sure. For instance; if someone shouts "SESAMY STREET IS GREAT!" before driving their truck through a street filled with innocent civilians, and then cannot discuss sesamy street; it's plotlines or anything about it's most fanatic viewers then I'd say you cannot discuss the attack in any non-superficial way.

Now I get this is the interweb, superficial is basically how we roll here and I can hardly blame you for society validating 'taking offense' as an argument but as a moderator for this forum you are definetly not helping this problem in any way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Hmm, I wonder who could have done such an attack...must have been the militant furries again... or maybe the Santa's elves rights group... Or maybe Russia hacked the truck... Oh well, let's not jump to conclusions!

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Njorun View Post
    There's a shitload of people who have confessed to killing Olof Palme too. It's people who are quite fucked up either by drugs, alcoholism or mental illness that confess to crimes they didn't commit. Could be like that.
    This one had major injuries tho. And the way the truck crashed into Åhlens would suggest hopefully he was injured.

I think people can guess what kind of suburb Märsta is. One of the terrorists in Paris earlier lived there before. We just raise 'em good you know!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironjaws-Mike View Post
    An horrible tragic and people here gloats about it. What a surprise.
    It fits their hatefilled narrative.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    It fits their hatefilled narrative.
    Yeah those hateful right wing westerners are totally dancing around shooting guns into the air in celebration of this event.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sjuk View Post
    Yeah he has also confessed doing the terror attack.

How did he get there? By car? Bus? Taxi? Walked?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Well then it's a good thing that it isn't /facepalm

Supporting terrorism, jihad, etc. is illegal most places.

doesn't mean jack if its illegal if isis fighters are allowed to return to sweden to "get help and integrate"

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...ers-integrated

Quote Originally Posted by Njorun View Post
    Don't come and claim you truly care about people you don't even know. Because you don't.
    Not everyone is impervious to empathy.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2017-04-07 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Unnecessary buzzword usage

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Not everyone is impervious to empathy.
    Yeah, they don't care about people they don't know. Nobody does. They just say it to be seen as if they're some virtuous person. If people cared so much about people they don't know, as people claim they do, they wouldn't be able to function in society. They'd be overburdened with emotions and stress. If I'd care much about people I don't know I'd have a break down from working in the healthcare where I've seen quite some people die.

Ah yes. Once proud Scandinavia is reduced to a place, no make that a dunghole, where the government Asks for (requires) half of the people's income as taxes and demand we act as lambs to the Slaughter - anything less is punishable socially or judicially, of course - and accept that some of us are are going to die so that Scandinavia, and ultimately Europe, develop as they please. The time has come, Fellow Swedes, to Show these feltmadrasses that we will not comply and will not let these traitors get away with their plans. - Signed a Dane who cherishes what Scandinavia was just 20 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Pagan....well, I guess....but that's not the word I would use to describe him:

The crusades didn't happen "thousands of years ago", but I'm not talking about "but..but..but christians!" either.
    Also why bring up germany in this discussion? We're not talking about a country or group of people in the past that did something wrong, and that their children should not suffer for that. 5 years ago is nothing, AND the person who did it is alive and well in prison. Brevik is still relevant because the damage and terror caused by him changed this country, and it's still fresh in our memories. He doesn't need to kill one person every month to stay relevant.

If you're a right-winger, you might get caught up in these assholes running people over, but you forget less flamboyant hate crimes, including murders, caused by right wing extremist. It's not "the peaceful right, except Brevik" vs "the violent muslim hordes".
    I think I know a thing or two about a man who killed over 70 people in my own damn country
    Nazism is not a religion. Brevik has said under multiple occasions that jesus is pathetic and that Odin is his god.

What I am trying to prove by bringing up Nazi germany is that as said, two wrong dont make one right, just because there was a far right extreimist 6 years ago, doesent mean the attacks of today commited by muslims are justified. I dont really see what leftists are trying to prove what terrible things other people did in the past, what does it matter?
    An'u belore delen'na

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Yeah those hateful right wing westerners are totally dancing around shooting guns into the air in celebration of this event.
    Yes because that's exactly what I suggested. Good job /s
    – C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    Yes because that's exactly what I suggested. Good job /s
    It completely is.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    It completely is.
    Lol kay. Whatever fits your agenda amirite
    – C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    i bet when they catch him it will come out a someone with a regular visa already under surveillance from the secret services, until we gonna take them before they commit an attack no one gonna be safe.
    Supporting terrorism, jihad, etc. should not be protected under freedom of speech laws and everyone found should be deported into specific facilities build in harsh environment regardless what nationality or passport they have.
    This!

Atm we're just looking at the terrorists, building a nice little internal "avoid at all risk"-list.. doing something about it? Naah, that would be racist! I totally agree with you, everyone on the Secret Service list should be deported at once back where they came from... If you visit pages about IS propaganda and hang around in communities that support terrorism, I can't for the fucking living shit understand why we don't do something about them but just sit and wait until people die?!

Times have changed, time to be PROACTIVE not REACTIVE when it comes to these fuckers that are murdering other people because they have some fucked up view on how people are supposed to live and think that it's their right to kill in the name of whateverthefucktheybelievein.

EDIT: I live 10mins from the attack today, I took a fucking bus past the place he "crashed" (like 5mins before the happening) omw to get my son from kindergarten. This is just beyond fucked!
    Last edited by Dawon; 2017-04-07 at 06:50 PM.