Page 37 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Njorun View Post
    John ausonius isn't swedish.
    Pretty sure he is.

Born in sweden,, raised in sweden, got swedish citizenship in 1979.

By the law, he's a swede. Not an Ethnic swede mind you but then again, who is.

Quote Originally Posted by luc54 View Post
    Because there's difference between group of fighters that are armed (ISIS) and neo nazis (people who advocate for violence/killing). One is executing stuff they are talking about and other is just preaching it. You are doing the 2nd here. I can't see any justice in murdering people as I'm a pacifist, but sometimes military intervention is required as in case with ISIS. However the scumbags which advocate violence (neo-nazi or preacher that advocate for killing/ISIS) should not be targets of violence. If they do break law in what they do, have police deal with it. What you are suggesting isn't anything other than scumbag vigilante justice and enjoying murdering. This is basically what lot of neo-nazis think.
    The only difference is that one group is doing it, the other one wish they were.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Safol View Post
    Nowhere are you proving that there is an effort by the media, police and government to paint muslims exclusively as terrorists compared to """regular""" swedes.

Though, I love your hyperbole, friend. I mean, no one you listed is a murdurer in plural, I even know one of the people shot by Lasermannen personally.
    I.. what..? What? Mangs, Ausonius and Anton all killed 2 people and intended to kill the rest as well. Terrorism is not defined by the number of casualties but by the motives.

- - - Updated - - -

John ausonius isn't swedish.
    So you agree that those are acts of terror then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ipeen View Post
    I.. what..? What? Mangs, Ausonius and Anton all killed 2 people and intended to kill the rest as well. Terrorism is not defined by the number of casualties but by the motives.
    You're actually completely right on the Trollhättan school attack and I apologize.

Any case, Ausonius and Mangs only killed one person each, even if they had managed to murder multiple people it wouldn't have been branded as terrorism.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

So you agree that those are acts of terror then.
    Nope. Hate crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Addict View Post
    The only difference is that one group is doing it, the other one wish they were.
    That's a big fucking difference isn't it? I mean sure they can be arrested for it, but you can't simply outright murder people for something they have not done. Violence is something you use as last resort. If neo-nazi group arms itself and takes hold of part of country, sure you can attack them then. But you can't just do what Kangadoo suggests which isn't any different from what the said group he opposes practises. Both think they are doing great justice to world, while just want to satisfy their murderous thoughts.

Deleted
    You're actually completely right on the Trollhättan school attack and I apologize.

Any case, Ausonius and Mangs only killed one person each, even if they had managed to murder multiple people it wouldn't have been branded as terrorism.
    Peter Mangs killed Kooros Effatian and Trez West Persson.
    About John Ausonius I have to correct myself as well, he killed Jimmy Ranjbar and was suspected of, but never sentenced for the murder of a jewish woman.

But as I said, terrorism is not defined by the number of casualties, but by the motives. And there really is no difference between Anton Lundin Petterson and this event. They both aimed to kill civilians. They both watched and shared propaganda of extremist organizations they were not members of. They both claimed that "something had to be done". The only difference is today was a truck and not a sword.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope. Hate crime.
    So, please explain why this is an act of terror, but Trollhättan is not?

Deleted
    Peter Mangs killed Kooros Effatian and Trez West Persson.
    About John Ausonius I have to correct myself as well, he killed Jimmy Ranjbar and was suspected of, but never sentenced for the murder of a jewish woman.

But as I said, terrorism is not defined by the number of casualties, but by the motives. And there really is no difference between Anton Lundin Petterson and this event. They both aimed to kill civilians. They both watched and shared propaganda of extremist organizations they were not members of. They both claimed that "something had to be done". The only difference is today was a truck and not a sword.

- - - Updated - - -

So, please explain why this is an act of terror, but Trollhättan is not?
    Odd they didn't list Kooros Effatian as a victim on wikipedia but I digress, I don't know what grounds they determine wether an act is terrorism or not, though I haven't seen any evidence that goes to show that the state (and affiliates) are trying to underplay non muslim acts as to not be classified as terrorism.

Mind you, we have had very, very little terrorism in Sweden, luckily but it just happens that Europol themselves seem to deem recent all attempts of terror in Sweden as Islamic terrorism.

I also have to admit I didn't bother to read their whole analytical PDF on terrorism in 2016 but I don't think they are somehow going to be more favourable towards ethno/nationalists than muslims.

https://www.europol.europa.eu/activi...abs-0-bottom-2

Deleted
    Pretty sure he is.

Neo-nazis are killing plenty of people, far more than islamists in Sweden at least.

Deleted
    Pretty sure he is.

He's a nonswede.

Neo-nazis are killing plenty of people, far more than islamists in Sweden at least.
    Oh, yeah? Proof? None? Thought so. I bet you sympathize with ISIS too.

Deleted
    Odd they didn't list Kooros Effatian as a victim on wikipedia but I digress, I don't know what grounds they determine wether an act is terrorism or not, though I haven't seen any evidence that goes to show that the state (and affiliates) are trying to underplay non muslim acts as to not be classified as terrorism.

Mind you, we have had very, very little terrorism in Sweden, luckily but it just happens that Europol themselves seem to deem recent all attempts of terror in Sweden as Islamic terrorism.

I also have to admit I didn't bother to read their whole analytical PDF on terrorism in 2016 but I don't think they are somehow going to be more favourable towards ethno/nationalists than muslims.

https://www.europol.europa.eu/activi...abs-0-bottom-2
    *shrug* This wiki article shows it at least. I'm not saying they are actively trying to underplay it. It's just something we do subconsciously. I even do it myself when I have a gut reaction. It's a human phenomenon, but we should at least be aware of it and not actively deny it.

We've actually had quite a lot of what could be deemed as terrorism. It just goes by unnoticed most of the time. "Car bomb", "mass murder" etc. There have been several cases of bombings etc targeting journalists and prosecutors for example, I'm just saying that when a muslim is involved, we automatically call it terrorism even if it is a lone perpetrator with mental health issues that has watched some ISIS videos and found a reason to go full crazy. It's not a strange reaction after some of the events that has happened (9/11, Paris) which were thoroughly planned. I'm just saying we should stop and apply the same logic to others as well.

Quote Originally Posted by sefrimutro View Post
    Drop the ISIS paraphernalia and it's "just" a hate crime (which is what that school attack is labeled as).
    The Europol numbers already show that terrorism not related to Islam happens, and is labeled like so, very frequently.
    The label is hard to demarcate and controversial. But the bias against us that you're imagining doesn't align with reality.
    Really? Because last I checked...every single terrorist attack going on in Europe (among other places) ALWAYS has to do with a radical islamist. Show me where thousands are being brutally murdered and millions displaced because of what they believe right now in the world that isn't in the middle east. These people have been butchering each other for over 1,000 years and they aren't going to stop anytime soon. What is Europe's answer? Bring them in by the millions. Import them by the millions to replace workers for cheaper labor and because they make lots of kids.

How about instead of importing the 3rd world to fill your population problem...you give incentive for your own populations to have kids. As it is right now kids are EXPENSIVE to have...unless you come from a 3rd world country or enter illegally then the tax payers foot the bill for you. It is better to be an illegal alien in California then it is an actual American citizen.

wow, yeah every single time I turn on the news I hear of the "Millions" killed by neo-nazis, daily, they are just everywhere and it's not like they have a religion they wants everyone that isn't a neo-nazi to be killed......

*shrug* This wiki article shows it at least. I'm not saying they are actively trying to underplay it. It's just something we do subconsciously. I even do it myself when I have a gut reaction. It's a human phenomenon, but we should at least be aware of it and not actively deny it.

We've actually had quite a lot of what could be deemed as terrorism. It just goes by unnoticed most of the time. "Car bomb", "mass murder" etc. There have been several cases of bombings etc targeting journalists and prosecutors for example, I'm just saying that when a muslim is involved, we automatically call it terrorism even if it is a lone perpetrator with mental health issues that has watched some ISIS videos and found a reason to go full crazy. It's not a strange reaction after some of the events that has happened (9/11, Paris) which were thoroughly planned. I'm just saying we should stop and apply the same logic to others as well.
    Wow, you are actually even making excuses for them and ignoring the fact that they are butchering your people. I'm so glad I don't live in a European nation. The liberals have neutered you all to the point of submission. "Mental health issues". So basically everyone in ISIS just has mental health issues and they need help, huh? Coward.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-04-09 at 01:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgia View Post
    Aloha Snackbar! Enjoy your new normal, brought to you by the leftist lunatics and their lies.
    Hope the "victims" were progressives, they deserve every last bit of that gruesome death and more. If they were sane people, my condolences.

[Infracted]
    "sane" person wishing harm on others for political belief. Christ...

Deleted

Well, fair enough to your points, the term terrorist is largely irrelevant to me anyway. It doesn't hold as much weight as it did in NYC, Madrid or London in the early and mid 2000s.

There is a massive underlying issue here though that stretches beyond just terror attacks, has a lot to do with immigration and who are allowed into Sweden.
    Last edited by mmocbf3af6dcb2; 2017-04-09 at 12:11 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    Oh, yeah? Proof? None? Thought so. I bet you sympathize with ISIS too.
    Denial much? The one's I listed above are already more than islamists have managed in Sweden. There are also plenty of other murders. John Hron and Björn Söderberg comes to mind.

Deleted
    Wow, you are actually even making excuses for them and ignoring the fact that they are butchering your people. I'm so glad I don't live in a European nation. The liberals have neutered you all to the point of submission. "Mental health issues". So basically everyone in ISIS just has mental health issues and they need help, huh? Coward.
    Liberals? The rightwing has neutered us into submission? You're joking, right?

Deleted
    Really? Because last I checked...every single terrorist attack going on in Europe (among other places) ALWAYS has to do with a radical islamist. Show me where thousands are being brutally murdered and millions displaced because of what they believe right now in the world that isn't in the middle east. These people have been butchering each other for over 1,000 years and they aren't going to stop anytime soon. What is Europe's answer? Bring them in by the millions. Import them by the millions to replace workers for cheaper labor and because they make lots of kids.

How about instead of importing the 3rd world to fill your population problem...you give incentive for your own populations to have kids. As it is right now kids are EXPENSIVE to have...unless you come from a 3rd world country or enter illegally then the tax payers foot the bill for you. It is better to be an illegal alien in California then it is an actual American citizen.
    Go read a book or something, might learn something about the worlds history and what terrorism is. Or just society in general. It ALWAYS has to do with islamists because that is what you read about. That is what sells papers. I can tell you about millions being brutally murdered and displaced because of what they believed in. Here in Europe. Interested?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not making excuses for anyone. You are the one making excuses for neo nazis. I was simply replying to a statement that all terrorists are Islamists. Seriously, go work on your reading comprehension.

Not a terrorist attack.
    Really? Why not?
    Becuase he was no muslim, yeah?