Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    And then they all laughed about it because it was an obvious joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    but archimonde isnt dead and argus is just a wasteland
    Archimonde is dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't surprise me if the Legion came back again but not in the near future.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

We killed archimonde in the twisting nether. He IS, completely, 100%, fully, dead at this point. I assume we will be fighting Kil-Jaeden in the nether as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bing Bong View Post
    They confirmed Grom as endboss of WoD when they introduced WoD at Blizzcon.
    Yeah, a lot of people forget that the warsong do jack shit all of WoD. Why? They were supposed to be big players in later patches, but blizz decided to end the expansion quickly, so we didnt get a warsong raid, didnt get a warsong zone, didnt get Grom boss, didnt get Gorehowl weapons, and all the various Warsong weapons that NPC's use, players cannot get.

Hell theres only a single warsong boss in the whole expansion: The first boss from Iron Docks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ribthanwa View Post
    We killed archimonde in the twisting nether. He IS, completely, 100%, fully, dead at this point. I assume we will be fighting Kil-Jaeden in the nether as well.
    People who fight this are ridiculous. He is so very clearly dead at this point. Didnt a dev even confirm it?
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

7+ Year Old Account
    When Blizzard announced the Hellfire Citadel raid and Tanaan Jungle they said the same about it and the story of Warlords of Draenor, even though we were only at 2 raid tiers for that expansion.

This expansion started on the Broken Shore with the Tomb of Sargeras. It makes sense for it to end there. We'll kill Kil'jaeden after defeating the risen Avatar of Sargeras. WoD ended with us killing Archimonde, Legion will end with us killing Kil'jaeden. It's like poetry.

Who would we even face on Argus? We're not gonna face Sargeras, no way. And both Kil'jaeden and Archimonde are dead. Who would be a fitting endboss for Legion other than Kil'jaeden?

And in addition to that, Argus just has too much potential to only be a patch. It has to be its own expansion.
    A. Kiljaden may not die, we wont know till the mythic fight
    B. Archimonde can still come back, so we could have a boss fight on argus with both of them, and finally put them down for good (possible but not likely)
    C. allready confirmed 7.3 is argus, and that there is still another raid coming, so it will most likely be 7.3 argus, 7.4 final patch of the expansion, with 7.3 being sorta like 7.1
    D. yeah we could fight sargeras this expansion, in some sense, we may be empowered by the souls of the titans, or the naaru, or he becomes weaker, or something, we dont know yet, but we could possibly kill sargeras, there is also the "all the artifacts put their power together to kill the boss, making them usless and also allow you to defeat the final boss" as the explination they gave for why we wont have our artifacts i nthe next expansion
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Archimonde is dead, Kil'Jaeden says so in one of the class order hall campaigns.

Doesn't mean he can't be ressurected but I'm fucking fed up with ressurections.

I can see Argus being in one patch as I still firmly believe we will use the combined power of our Artifacts to blow it up as that is a coherant story reason to get rid of our Artifacts for the next expansion.
    Last edited by Radaney; 2017-04-07 at 08:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok OP... where's that quote from? Because googling it, this is the only place it's found. So... source?

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    A. Kiljaden may not die, we wont know till the mythic fight
    B. Archimonde can still come back, so we could have a boss fight on argus with both of them, and finally put them down for good (possible but not likely)
    C. allready confirmed 7.3 is argus, and that there is still another raid coming, so it will most likely be 7.3 argus, 7.4 final patch of the expansion, with 7.3 being sorta like 7.1
    D. yeah we could fight sargeras this expansion, in some sense, we may be empowered by the souls of the titans, or the naaru, or he becomes weaker, or something, we dont know yet, but we could possibly kill sargeras, there is also the "all the artifacts put their power together to kill the boss, making them usless and also allow you to defeat the final boss" as the explination they gave for why we wont have our artifacts i nthe next expansion
    A. True
    B. No. He is dead. D. E. A. D. DEAD. Its made very clear that dying in the twisting nether, or places with large concentrations of fel, causes demon perma death. Archimonde died in the twisting nether.
    C. 7.3 may be the last patch. Blizz never stated if anything is coming after.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    regret paying for Volume 2
    What's wrong with it? I haven't picked it up yet.

Quote Originally Posted by DataCymru View Post
    Hey all, I just want to set something straight and this can be confirmed in the book World of Warcraft Illidan

It states in the book that demons can be killed one of two ways, in the Twisting Nether and on Fell Soaked ground, Archimonde was killed in the Twisting Nether on Mythic and even if he wasnt, the area was soaked with fel, he's gone and can't come back!

Can find it on Amazon, great read!
    Wrong, it was fel saturated planets, argus, the dreadlord homeworld ect. Draenor was not fel saturated.

Then that means restricting Argus to a measly patch, which would not do Argus justice.
    Just like a measly raid and order hall wouldn't do the Emerald Dream justice?

Face it, they're not doing an Argus expansion, plain and simple. Remember orc fatigue?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

Like they confirmed that Grom will be the boss of WoD and that Farahlon and Thal'dranath will come in patches.
    They never confirmed grom, that was just a joke. Argus is coming. Ito already in the storyline
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Then that means restricting Argus to a measly patch, which would not do Argus justice.
    They could do several patches on Argus, and allow us to explore many zones. I think that'd do it justice.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by WurstKaeseSzenario View Post
    Demons can't die. They just return to the Twisting Nether and can be resummoned at any time (although more powerful demons probably need a more powerful summoning ritual).
    They can be killed in Twisted Nether. So in WoD in Mythic we killed Archimonde there (although it was confusing to players). If Kil'jaeden will be killed in Twisting Nether, it's final death too, no resummons

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    For Argus all we need is:

- huge fel corrupted green/blue/purple wasteland with Army of the Light as our base and Exodar/Fel Hammer patroling the sky
    - capital city of Mac'Aree (hopefully huge like Suramar).

Of course 7.3 is on Argus and Sargeras will be end boss:

- they confirmed several times that 7.3=Argus
    - they still tease as for Argus, recently in 7.2 cinematic - Sargeras was another tease here
    - only Sargeras is higher tier in BL than Kil'jaeden
    - there is no better time to deal with Legion then, well, in Legion and finally switch to Light vs. Void story arc
    - Illidan novel
    - Basically if we just close portal, it will be lost battle, because Legion will return anyway with more power and knowledge
    - it's whole point of having artifacts - one artifact (Broxigar Axe) was able to strike Sargeras, with 36 of these we should at least keep his attention for a while
    - Argus will probably blow up with Sargeras inside, like Nathreza did

And most important, Kiljaeden fight start at Tomb, but end on Argus (source: dungeon journal).

They said since there was ambiguity, so we might see Archimonde again. I'm expecting a council fight. Velen will be corrupted, and we'll fight the 3 eredar princes together before empowering ourselves with whatever to take on Sargeras.

Quote Originally Posted by ribthanwa View Post
    If he was killed in the twisting nether, then how did he get back to Draenor, in order to send Gul'dan through the portal, before dying. Perhaps he phased into the nether during the fight, but he had to die on Draenor, because otherwise Gul'dan does not get to the broken shore.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    They never confirmed grom, that was just a joke. Argus is coming. Ito already in the storyline
    It was no joke. I just linked it on the page before. They planned WoD with Grom as the endboss but as the skies fell down they needed to change their plans, hurry up 6.2 and release HFC instead while cutting a whole bunch of story / content that was meant to be in WoD.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Last raid patch. They could wrap the story up in 7.4 without a raid but just by extending the Argus storyline. Tbh I don't know how they will make Argus, Army of Light, end of the Legion etc. with just one single content patch.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    A. True
    B. No. He is dead. D. E. A. D. DEAD. Its made very clear that dying in the twisting nether, or places with large concentrations of fel, causes demon perma death. Archimonde died in the twisting nether.
    A. we agree
    B. Blizz said themselves, that right now he is dead, but they could bring him back, as yes in mythic the fight ended in the twisting nether, the cinematic, and his body, show him dying on draenor, so it could be played as "just before he died he returned all of us to draenor"
    C. it may be, but i think its unliekly, i think we will get 7.3 then 7.4

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orrin View Post
    They can be killed in Twisted Nether. So in WoD in Mythic we killed Archimonde there (although it was confusing to players). If Kil'jaeden will be killed in Twisting Nether, it's final death too, no resummons
    yes we defeat archimonde in the nether on mythic, but the cinematic and his body shows he died on draenor, so for now hes dead, but blizz said "if we want to bring him back we will, and it will still fit the lore
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content