Beware of incorrect times on Order Hall missions from Legion phone app

Gotten screwed this morning trying to manage my missions - had two different missions each say they were 2 and 4 hours each, then ended up both being 11 hours. Not sure if it's a display bug on the time remaining or initial time, just know that something is very wonky on the app right now.

Yup, noticed this the last couple days. Getting kind of annoying. Sent off some 2 hour missions and they end up actually being 12 hours.

had this same issue. Tried to time a 4 hour mission with one I had from last night ending in 4 hours. That new 4 hour mission ended up being 12 hours. RIP. This, on top of a huge decline in missions after hitting 5 900 followers, is very sad.

Did you counter the mission duration increase? From what I've seen the app shows you what the mission duration would be IF you counter the threats. For example I had a mission show me 9 hours when in actuality it was over 2 days if I didn't counter both duration increases.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Did you counter the mission duration increase? From what I've seen the app shows you what the mission duration would be IF you counter the threats. For example I had a mission show me 9 hours when in actuality it was over 2 days if I didn't counter both duration increases.
    It's a bug. Everything is countered. It's new since 7.2.

Quote Originally Posted by ramayana1423 View Post
    It's a bug. Everything is countered. It's new since 7.2.
    Interesting. I don't have that problem on my app. Everything works properly for me with the exception of what I mentioned above.

The only "duration problem" I have is the app not taking the Druid T2 research option (20% duration reduction on all missions) or equipment on my followers that reduces the duration of missions, so the mission's duration shown is actually longer than the real duration. This also only shows before I send the mission off; the In Progress tab shows the corrected duration.

Definitely don't have what you're talking about, OP.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

It's not that noticeable unless you are doing missions throughout the day. It's only happening with rep token missions that I've noticed and it's always showing as 2 or 3 hours missions that end up actually being 12.

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Yes. For instance I had this happen on a mission where the only threats were Boss and Cursed.

I do wonder what's going on with the 5 followers at 900 issue. I worked nonstop to get them there, and I feel like I got horribly punished for it.

Quote Originally Posted by xavierjn View Post
    I do wonder what's going on with the 5 followers at 900 issue. I worked nonstop to get them there, and I feel like I got horribly punished for it.
    RNG is RNG. I have more missions than I can complete.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by xavierjn View Post
    I'm in the same boat, I'm at like 4. Sadly no legionfall rep tokens which I really want.

Deleted
    Just wanted to say I also have the same issue as the OP. Only started noticing it a couple days ago.

Seems like a bug, hope they manage to fix it!