Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    Anyone who tells it like it is in this game, that so happens to destroy the rampant fanboyism and idiocy, is labeled a troll? That's convenient for you Guidax but I've yet to see anything from you here that refutes the facts I've posted.

Maybe in the next post I'm a suspected witch and you'll ask if I sink or float with a stone in my lap? GG champ.
    At least I play the damn thing, you, on the hand, just bullshit here based on hell knows what. Your "facts" do not hold any water.

You just randomly roll in here, shit on everything and then vanish, so complete the circle and vanish already, pest.

Not too fond of the Havoc change but since I have been playing destro since I don't even know when anymore, itll work out in the end. Looking forward to see how itll play out and whatnot.

@Eiganjo Personally I wish they went farther, having gone through 2 xpacs of havoc only duplicating 1 CB this is still a lot of power pushed into havoc and out of the baseline spell.

But I am happy that we got a lot of moves in the right direction. Just wish they fixed gosac.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sad GoSac remains shit. But the rest is rad, though I have a feeling they need to bump Destro another 5% to be sure.

Yeah, hard to say balance wise without looking at what's happened to every other class / spec / berries / tier / trinkets and how they affect everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am all for balance as long as Destro is number 1!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    I am all for balance as long as Destro is number 1!
    Second that! I mean... A spec called Destruction should and must be the very king of destroying things, setting the world on fire, topping every dps chart, and killing every single rogue they come across...

Now back to real world where we are still punished for having enjoyed the glorious MoP Destro

I feel like havoc is kind of a like a niche. I enjoy using it on the couple of fights it has its uses with wreak havoc. I can see why it was nerfed and ill probably go back to Soul Conduit in the end, but having wreak havoc was fun while it lasted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eiganjo View Post
    I feel like havoc is kind of a like a niche. I enjoy using it on the couple of fights it has its uses with wreak havoc. I can see why it was nerfed and ill probably go back to Soul Conduit in the end, but having wreak havoc was fun while it lasted
    Maybe we will still use wreak havoc on some fights with adds spawning like every ~20 seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well for sure on Demonic Inquisition, it's basically 2T fight.

Deleted
    Well for sure on Demonic Inquisition, it's basically 2T fight.
    Yeah especially with adds spawning on mythic.

Deleted
    Tbh, i think what I'll miss most about no-CD havoc is the ability to instantly tag targets doing WQ's..

Now we get 2 instants (5 with rifts) and then everything else needs to be cast, which is quite annoying in a world where melee can often burst AoE everything down in the blink of an eye. Outside of that however, i do think the changes are for the better.

Quote Originally Posted by ddmk View Post
    Tbh, i think what I'll miss most about no-CD havoc is the ability to instantly tag targets doing WQ's..

Now we get 2 instants (5 with rifts) and then everything else needs to be cast, which is quite annoying in a world where melee can often burst AoE everything down in the blink of an eye. Outside of that however, i do think the changes are for the better.
    I miss the old RoF for that.

Has anyone been able to get screenshots of the new glyphs?

All i want is a baseline interupt for destro thats not tied to a specific pet.

Oh a s healthstone really needs a buff for destro.. i barely see my hp bar move when i use it xD
    made by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    At least I play the damn thing, you, on the hand, just bullshit here based on hell knows what. Your "facts" do not hold any water.

You just randomly roll in here, shit on everything and then vanish, so complete the circle and vanish already, pest.
    You haven't shown where anything I've posted here is incorrect. This is twice now I've mentioned it yet nothing but ad hominems from you.

Maybe you forgot to bring your cross and holy water?

Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    You haven't shown where anything I've posted here is incorrect. This is twice now I've mentioned it yet nothing but ad hominems from you.

Maybe you forgot to bring your cross and holy water?
    I imagine because he sees how pointless it is to attempt to actually engage with you. I gave you the benefit for a couple of responses but quickly saw that there's no actual discussion to be had there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    I imagine because he sees how pointless it is to attempt to actually engage with you. I gave you the benefit for a couple of responses but quickly saw that there's no actual discussion to be had there.
    I'm fine to discuss something when people use objective facts and honest observations, not ignoring the points or diverting while spewing ad homs because they don't like the message.

Ad hominem short for argumentum ad hominem, is now usually understood as a logical fallacy in which an argument is rebutted by attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.
    ^ This is exactly what Scathbais, Socronoss, and Gaidax have done since I entered the thread. Yes, it is pointless to try to have a discussion with them.

With you Bacon, you tried to polish Legion's reward system, and then tried to separate that from the RNG (which is what a lot of people are pretty pissed about in this xpac), and you cannot separate the rewards from the RNG to make it sound good. If you're going to talk about the rewards, then you have to include the layers of RNG, gating, and grind you must plow through to get them.
    Last edited by Caolela; 2017-06-05 at 08:10 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    So anybody has an idea why we as warlocks only get 2 new legenberrys while other classes (i´m locking at you mages) get plenty more?

And all we got are multispecc ones? Blizz already shoot their powder in reassembling the speccs?

Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    So anybody has an idea why we as warlocks only get 2 new legenberrys while other classes (i´m locking at you mages) get plenty more?

And all we got are multispecc ones? Blizz already shoot their powder in reassembling the speccs?
    I don't know but to me this is a good thing for us.