Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I can't help but think that they are actually the opposite of Worgen masks.
    Think about it. Their new skeletons are good, but still don't contain every animation a player model would use (Naga notably still can't even jump). They also came alongside new HD Naga and Vrykul models, which again are very nice and again also aren't player standard, nor have the customisation features of a player model.
    If Blizzard were imminently going to make Naga and Vrykul playable, then making a new skeleton and a new model in this expansion only to replace it with another in the next would be terribly inefficient. I believe that this addition actually makes playable Vrykul or Naga less likely until at least the expansion after next.

It does imply that they'll be sticking around for a while though. If there is a need for Naga and Vrykul to be able to support expressive NPCs that there wasnt before, you can expect more of them next expansion. Just not as player characters.
    You misunderstood me. The skeletons I'm talking about are the ones that appear when you get your corpse. Naga and vrykul are the only non playable races with those.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syncroniam View Post
    yes i couldn't agree more about that. the alliance/horde thing is really outdated
    Without war this game is boring.

I interact more with crappy Alliance characters this exp pack then any Horde members. (Is there Horde at all in Legion?)
    Neutral factions and 1 big bad NPC faction is outdated and done by almost every RPG videogame on the market (boring)

Quote Originally Posted by leviathonlx View Post
    You misunderstood me. The skeletons I'm talking about are the ones that appear when you get your corpse. Naga and vrykul are the only non playable races with those.
    Ahh, I did not know they had those.
    That is a lot more convincing.

10+ Year Old Account
    if anything, i can see the nightborne becoming another pandaren-style race option. other than that, nothing makes sense, no matter how much people argue it.
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

So aren't Ogres stupid? I mean they are older than orcs(i can be wrong) and they enslaved them, but cmon, ogres?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGuysHello View Post
    Where did this stereotype come from? Ogres have been known to master arcane magics better than those that teach them. They've seen the creation of shamanism and took it for themselves to experiment with. They created red pox to dismantle orc armies and have been tactical enough to fight back any enemy that's threatened their species. Only two things have ever stopped them in their tracks: The elements all ganging up on them to stop their terror, and Velen + his highly advanced sorcerers who stopped what remained of escaped Highmaul ogres after the elemental attack. Those two attacks led ogres to all be split up into tiny clans that could only do so much to defend themselves, which is why you never see a tactical army of ogres today, but rather some ogres as part of enemy armies to stay safe or as part of Horde units/Horde servants.

Ogres are not stupid creatures. They don't teach one another like the rest of the races do, but their ability to learn when being taught is dangerous. They're also not always fat - their culture supports fatness as a sign of wealth, like Ethiopians. Unwealthy ogres are muscly with little fat. Mages would need two heads though, as ogres born without two heads can replicate being born with one and eventually grow it to increase their magical abilities and intellect. Ogres are probably the most bad-ass race in this game.
    Blizzard themselves portray them as idiots... Intelligent ogres are rare

They should make the females even fatter than the males. You never see them anyway so there's your lore sorted - they sat at home being fed all the time and now cos of reasons they have to fight so come out in their full blobbiness.

Maybe come equipped with mobility scooters to get around also.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vrothgar View Post
    So aren't Ogres stupid? I mean they are older than orcs(i can be wrong) and they enslaved them, but cmon, ogres?
    Since we as Horde saw the Ogri'la in TBC and with all the Apexis Crystals the Horde farmed in WoD there should be alot of Crystals in our hands to boost our own Ogres intellect with it even the 1 head Ogres.

- - - Updated - - -