Patch 7.2 - April 6 Hotfixes, Blue Posts, Tweets, Journey to Un'Goro

Necromancer Influencer Summit 2017: New Information on Skills, Sets, and More

Un'Goro Decks From the Pros for Dinos, Elementals, and Turtles of All Shapes and Sizes

Patch 7.2 Hotfixes - April 6
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Assaults
    • Defense of Emerald Bay: Destruction of Fel Spreaders will now grant group credit.

Broken Shore
    • The maximum capacity of Legionfall War Supplies per character has been reduced to 1000.
    • Quest Objects for the World Quest "Anicent Bones" should now be visible when the World Quest is active.

Player versus Player

Blue Posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Hunter (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
    Patch 7.2.5 - Wild Call Changes
    In 7.2.5, we are changing Wild Call from a cooldown reset mechanic to a cooldown reduction mechanic.

The base proc chance will be doubled and the cooldown reduction per proc will be 3.0 sec (affected by haste), roughly half the average expected value of current live Wild Call procs. Baseline, the amount of total Dire Beast casts and Dire Beast uptime should be roughly the same as on live, except the changes should result in smoother Focus regeneration from more well-paced Dire Beast casts.

Additionally, these changes have the desired side effect of bringing the power level of The Mantle of Command more in line with other legendaries. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Blue Tweets
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Classes
    Is there a reason why prowl no longer has a stealth animation? I just run like normal.
    This was an intentional aesthetic change. Movement speed while Prowling was so fast that the walk animation didn't… (WarcraftDevs)

Character / Items
    does crafting a legendary will reset my built up "luck" of getting a new legendary or not?
    Crafted legendaries have no impact on your luck with drops. (WarcraftDevs)

PvP
    Can you guys also check into the fact that lower honor levels are requiring twice as much to level
    Is this after prestiging? We redistributed the honor to level out how much it is per level. (holinka)
    But the amount of honor it takes to go from 1-50 is slightly less than before. (holinka)

new saddle mounts such as bear and lion missing from vendor, but turtles in there. Update?
    turtes are new this season. Other mounts will come later. (holinka)

Where will the elite gear vendor be located in game?
    The vendors are in Dalaran in Greymane's Enclave for the Alliance and Windrunner's Sanctuary for the Horde. (holinka)

Reputation / Questing
    7.2 in a few days now, many advancements to World Quests (rare q's, class q's, multipart q's, zone invasions), let us know what you think! (Muffinus)
    Rare quests? Sounds intriguing. Hopefully they offer something rare!
    .the idea is that some World Quests only show up for a limited time, so you see something actually rare! (Muffinus)
    so when I actually use a toilet to go and pee I might miss them?
    they are up for a while, if it's not up by the time you are done I would see a doctor (Muffinus)

The World Quest system can grow to encompass many gameplay elements, from dungeons to raids to herbalism, etc. What would you like to see? (Muffinus)

TELL ME: your most popular world quests in Legion. And why. (Muffinus)
    whatever I can finish quickly and with minimal effort. not particularly fond of the system ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    WoW is a game of many playstyles, what would you prefer? (Muffinus)

Noticing that map icons appear for dead rare bosses on Broken Shore. Is this intended?
    If you still see the icon, the rare elite will respawn there within a minute. (WatcherDev)

Ghostcrawler Tweets
    Ghostcrawler still occasionally talks about WoW. Remember that he no longer works for or speaks for Blizzard.
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    What’s your opinion, as a director and as a player on the big passionate feeling some players have towards Vanilla WoW, to the point of wanting it back in some form? I personally think that they’re somewhat “stuck in the past” and maybe I have a hard time understanding the whole situation.
    I mean, I get it. *I* have a big passionate feeling about vanilla WoW. That’s when I fell in love with the game too. That doesn’t mean it makes sense for Blizzard to offer a vanilla option (or support someone else offering it). The technical challenges are serious, and I think players are being a little too hopeful when they promise nobody will mind bugs or jankiness. (Source)

Do you think that it’s ever possible to make power acquisition in WoW completely uncapped and still somehow find a way to avoid burning hardcore guilds out?
    Probably not.

One of the safety valves that exists for really hardcore guilds is that they have a brutal few weeks or months, but then they finish the content (and feel everyone is sufficiently geared for the next tier to come) and can take a break, go back to a normal schedule, and potentially even check out other games. (Source)

You were around when thunderforged and warforged loot were introduced, right? Don`t you think that this kind of reward only piles up the anxiety and stress to min-max?
    That is a risk for sure. However we were also faced with a risk that loot was becoming really formulaic, where seeing what a boss dropped wasn’t super exciting, and it was pretty easy for players to calculate at what calendar date they were going to be able to complete their gear. I’ll argue it’s hard for loot to be exciting if there isn’t a random element, and so the challenge is making sure it’s random enough to be exciting without being so random that it’s frustrating. (Source)

Overwatch Comic - Uprising
    Another Overwatch comic has been released!

Hearthstone - Journey to Un'Goro
    Another Hearthstone expansion is here, this time bringing us dinosaurs and an excellent rap!

Last edited by chaud; 2017-04-07 at 06:47 AM.

Deleted
    Week 1: empty zone releases with about 1-2 hrs of fresh content

Week 2: time limited, on totally random spawn timer Invasion released. Yesterday the Invasion in Aszuna wasnt playable for 3 hours, it had everyone lag out like on WoD release untill 1 AM

Week 3: class world quest appear

Muffinus: "the idea is that some World Quests only show up for a limited time, so you see something actually rare!"

ONLY SHOW UP FOR A LIMITED TIME

SO YOU SEE SOMETHING ACTUALLY RARE

LOL

Something actually RARE in 7.2 is ACTUAL CONTENT!

Loving the Ghostcrawler Q&A's.

Keep them coming!

My biggest issue with the invasions is that they all seem to happen when I'm working. Went home last night and during the 1-2 hours I was playing, no invasion. Has been the same since they came out Tuesday. I wish they were on some sort of rotating timer, rather than hey here's random invasions during an inconvenient time that's impossible to play for most working people!

At least the weekend is coming. Can start invasions then.

Is there a reason why prowl no longer has a stealth animation? I just run like normal.
    This was an intentional aesthetic change. Movement speed while Prowling was so fast that the walk animation didn't… (WarcraftDevs)
    WTF! .... did you ask the player base if they wanted this change?.. Do you have the option to give the player the control to turn this on/off?.. do u have a replacement animation to fix this or is it fuck the players, we will just do what we want and if they don't like it .... tough!?

For me i didn't care about the animation i was used to it... besides how long do you stay in prowl really?
    I haven't seen any posts "FIX/REMOVE FERAL STEALTH ANIMATION" so in my eyes Devs are the only ones who "really care" about this - now i'm having trouble telling if i'm in stealth .. yes i can look at my buff bar to see but why the hell should i when it was just easier to look at my char it self

Hate this change and i'm not impressed the way it has just been decided with no discussion with the people who it actually effects .. nope.. just do it.. meh!

Oh are you going to do the same to rogues as well since their animation isn't that great either!.... probably not!

ps sorry for the swearing but this change really does annoy me in the way it was handled.

Peace xx
    Last edited by Whitehatter; 2017-04-07 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Week 1: empty zone releases with about 1-2 hrs of fresh content

Week 2: time limited, on totally random spawn timer Invasion released. Yesterday the Invasion in Aszuna wasnt playable for 3 hours, it had everyone lag out like on WoD release untill 1 AM

Week 3: class world quest appear

Muffinus: "the idea is that some World Quests only show up for a limited time, so you see something actually rare!"

ONLY SHOW UP FOR A LIMITED TIME

SO YOU SEE SOMETHING ACTUALLY RARE

LOL

Something actually RARE in 7.2 is ACTUAL CONTENT!
    what happened in life to make you so bitter jesus just don't play the game if it makes you that upset
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliddqvist View Post
    Sorry, but I disagree. When go to do look more like, you have to consider as decided the need to go want to look. If you merely decided as to think to half of that, you might as well go to a floor towards as the far. I can't believe you deny the use of further deciding to even want to do look more like, when the rest of us have decided to need a want. Go ahead, go want to do look more like further than a half. It gets you nowhere, I can tell you that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smaktat View Post
    what happened in life to make you so bitter jesus just don't play the game if it makes you that upset
    Even if you'd have a point by insulting me with your bullshit, this doesnt suddenly add any content to 7.2, which was advertised as "biggest WoW patch ever" but turned out to be a gated shit fest.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Even if you'd have a point by insulting me with your bullshit, this doesnt suddenly add any content to 7.2, which was advertised as "biggest WoW patch ever" but turned out to be a gated shit fest.
    you insult us all with how you act and represent us
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliddqvist View Post
    Sorry, but I disagree. When go to do look more like, you have to consider as decided the need to go want to look. If you merely decided as to think to half of that, you might as well go to a floor towards as the far. I can't believe you deny the use of further deciding to even want to do look more like, when the rest of us have decided to need a want. Go ahead, go want to do look more like further than a half. It gets you nowhere, I can tell you that.

Deleted
    wooooooowwwww