Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    It's Blizzard's ploy to deter lonley men from wanking over pixels
    Too late, they created Mercy and that ship has sailed.

When you find posts like;
    Last edited by Yunaqt; 2017-04-11 at 03:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrxz View Post
    Absolutely false. For level 110 (and also from level 60-97 to exclude DH results) males are spread very evenly. For males you have 9 races who are above 5% for overall popularity (source: https://realmpop.com/us.html) And those are: Human, Night Elf, Worgen, Dwarf, Blood Elf, Orc, Tauren, Undead, Troll.
    For females you only have 4 races who are above 5%, those I mentioned in original post (Blood Elf, Human, Night Elf, Draenei).
    amount played =\= attractiveness. the attractive races are attractive for both sexes.

After reading everything Lemonpartyfan and Ramz said in this thread, I realized I was very wrong all along. I feel very sorry to start this topic now when you opened my eyes. I agree with you completely. A race which has females with a slim body proportions, untrained muscles and no body scars does not belong in the WoW. Adding Blood Elves was a mistake and similar race type should never be added to the game again. Adding a race which follows the modern human objective beauty standards in all beauty contest has no space in WoW and we should never suggest anything like that anymore, because we want diversity (but not this type of diversity).
    I hope the new race is going to have Princess Theradras like females, it's what we all want and hope for. A true definition of beauty.

- - - Updated - - -

A strong beautiful woman, a true representation of what modern pro-female activists are fighting for. If anyone wishes to play slimmer female race, he or she should be publicly shamed. I mean can you imagine that some people prefer slim race over this? Sick!
    Adding such race would for sure knock down number of Blood Elf females.
    Great ending of this thread with final conclusion.
    *Calls Kil'jaeden*

Me: Dude, get your ass down here RIGHT NOW, we have a Situation with these Pro-fat peeps.

Kil'jaeden: Not now, I'm busy fighting with Sargeras about my Resolve.

Me: Tell Sargeras that you are busy right now, kk? Gul'dan died, and I seriously don't want to die from a random raid guild...

Kil'jaeden: Ugh...Okay...

*Looks at Sargeras*

KJ: I Paid for that Destiny, WITH MY...WORLD!

*Shows Argus*

KJ: The Time has come...To see it..done.

*Hangs up On Sargeras*

*KJ Pops in an ARMADA of Galactic Space/Dimensional Ships*

Kil'jaeden: Burn it...To ash...

Me: Burn them...To ash...

*Sees the Ships destroyed by this 1 guy*

Player: Suck it bitches! I'm here for the Flight achieve...

*Looks at KJ*

Me, and Kil'jaeden: ...WHAT THE FUCK?!

Sargeras: OVER-ESTIMATED!

*Sargeras Proceeds to Troll the 2 Legion Commanders until they Die at the ToS/The Twisting Nether*

Define race, because those statistics arent very good to go by when there are a shit ton of non-playable races in the lore.

As an answer to your question, the main reason why every race from arakkoa & ethereals to gnolls and hozen don't have attractive females (let alone any sexual dimorphism), is because Blizzard's story writers and designers probably didn't make the races of the game with the mindset that they were all going to be eye-candy. If you want attractive races, they have to look somewhat human because that's what we find sexy. If Blizzard made a bunch of human-like races with no diversity in their physiology, it would be REALLY boring and would feel like a fantasy game anymore.

I think the main reason why anyone plays undead, pandaren, worgen, etc is because they want to play a fantasy based game with a character that looks unique. They probably aren't looking to play fap material. We don't need WoW to be one of those F2P games you see in Ad banners around MMO-C that show bikini bimbos.

Besides, I bet a Mr. Hhozen finds a Ms. Hozen to be attractive, and that's all that matters
    Last edited by Mellrod; 2017-04-11 at 04:09 AM.

Deleted
    - - - Updated - - -

A strong beautiful woman, a true representation of what modern pro-female activists are fighting for. If anyone wishes to play slimmer female race, he or she should be publicly shamed. I mean can you imagine that some people prefer slim race over this? Sick!
    So you want rock elementals as playable race? that is almost impossible with there size.

After reading everything Lemonpartyfan and Ramz said in this thread, I realized I was very wrong all along. I feel very sorry to start this topic now when you opened my eyes. I agree with you completely. A race which has females with a slim body proportions, untrained muscles and no body scars does not belong in the WoW. Adding Blood Elves was a mistake and similar race type should never be added to the game again. Adding a race which follows the modern human objective beauty standards in all beauty contest has no space in WoW and we should never suggest anything like that anymore, because we want diversity (but not this type of diversity).
    I hope the new race is going to have Princess Theradras like females, it's what we all want and hope for. A true definition of beauty.

- - - Updated - - -

You clearly didn't understand what what I was saying so drop that sarcasm. All I said that there are plenty of choices for every player. I don't have problems with any of them, if I don't like them I don't pick them, it's really that simple. Belf females aren't going anywhere so I don't get where that bitching is coming from. It's you who made a problem out of it. If you're so repulsed by what we have then go ahead and model/ design stuff you think would improve things.

I'd gladly check on it. But so far you're dissing people for disagreeing with you on your beauty standarts.

I don't have any problems with somone's taste, and you shouldn't have with mine or the person next to me.

Nobody was shaming you but just disagreed on what you think is ugly. That is a huge difference.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria