Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by MaddyLif3 View Post
    Thanks guys. Yeah I made the switch to feral and have been at the top of the charts on our mythic fights so far. I'm looking forward to ToS as feral for sure
    Well then you don't need my advice, I'm garbage hah.

Quote Originally Posted by ethansuckz View Post
    Well then you don't need my advice, I'm garbage hah.
    Hey man don't say that! Us kitties gotta stick together! Lol

<<KittyKat Extraordinaire>> MaddyDubV#1399

Pick feral for ST or balance for aoe/spread cleave. Both specs are not sitting at the top anyways, so pick whether you prefer balance druid mechanics or whether you can stomach savage roar and blood talons.

Quote Originally Posted by SekhFeral View Post
    Feral is looking to be one of the top in ToS. It is really strong at the moment with a good player and decent gear.
    I agree. From what i can see from warcraftlogs, Feral is currently doing pretty well in mythic raids. It is over Ret Palas, Rogues, mm hunters and fire/arcane mages. It seems like the buffs the spec is getting is a bit overboard imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    I agree. From what i can see from warcraftlogs, Feral is currently doing pretty well in mythic raids. It is over Ret Palas, Rogues, mm hunters and fire/arcane mages. It seems like the buffs the spec is getting is a bit overboard imo.
    I disagree with your final remark. Feral was in the bottom 3 for dps until mid Nighthold. The buffs made Feral competitive and is a class with very few good players. Less than 6000 with logs in Mythic. Compared to Mages and Warlocks with 35000+.

Quote Originally Posted by SekhFeral View Post
    I disagree with your final remark. Feral was in the bottom 3 for dps until mid Nighthold. The buffs made Feral competitive and is a class with very few good players. Less than 6000 with logs in Mythic. Compared to Mages and Warlocks with 35000+.
    Feral has never been very widely played, regardless of power level.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Feral has never been very widely played, regardless of power level.
    I don't know why. Feral is the best lol

Lol how about you set it the 95% percentile or max and then check again how feral is doing, feral do need buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Verena View Post
    Lol how about you set it the 95% percentile or max and then check again how feral is doing, feral do need buffs.
    I understand you disagree with my statement, but you dont have to laugh out loud about it. Everyone can hear you!

For 95 % percentile Feral is still equal to Ret Palas. Not good, but not bad either imo.

I understand you disagree with my statement, but you dont have to laugh out loud about it. Everyone can hear you!

For 95 % percentile Feral is still equal to Ret Palas. Not good, but not bad either imo.
    Lol comparing ST oriented spec to AOE oriented spec based on summary of 10 different encounters - half of which were padded to oblivion. Also last weeks of the raidtier doesn't show anything alltogether (fights are shorter, more mechanics can be ignored/skipped etc.). I'm not saying that ferals are in a bad spot, coming 7.2.5, but your arguments are just laughable

Quote Originally Posted by branbib View Post
    Lol comparing ST oriented spec to AOE oriented spec based on summary of 10 different encounters - half of which were padded to oblivion. Also last weeks of the raidtier doesn't show anything alltogether (fights are shorter, more mechanics can be ignored/skipped etc.). I'm not saying that ferals are in a bad spot, coming 7.2.5, but your arguments are just laughable
    Hey hey heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey! I dont even have any arguments to laugh about. I dont want to discuss the performance of Feral. I just asked some questions based on what i could see from Warcraftlogs. And if those numbers are misleading, I am glad you inform me about that and I have nothing to say against it.

But try not to be so condescending when defending your class, cause i never made an attack. Have a nice day mate.

Its pretty much always been Boomy for Raiding. Too many advantages over Feral.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    A feral in the hands of a good player can do really well atm. I can say from switching from Boomkin to feral mid-tier, that melee overall have it far easier than ranged to begin with, imo. I think feral is going to be top tier in ToS.
    This. Feral is performing really well on the hands of a skilled player and we're even getting buffed next patch.

That been said why did you even switch in the 1st place (considering that feral has been fine the whole xpac). I'd say try to find what you enjoy most and stick to that. Class balances and flavors of the month come and go.