Poll: Are you happy with the gating?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Raid/Dungeon gating is okay, but not sure about Questing gating and unlocking 3rd relic on alts.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    In my opinion it really highlights the waste of time grinding from day one of Legion. On launch night I was finding AP boxes with 120 AP in them. Now I make a new tune and boost AK to 20 and get 500k per green AP drop. Insane waste of time and it used to be hidden into the game design. Now the game is do X for few months . Now X is irrelevant do X+1 and so on. Before it was much more do X now do X and Y then do X,Y,Z.

- - - Updated - - -

good thing all of us can just make a bunch of stupid items and sell them for game time instead of giving them USD$ every month.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    What? Stop telling people how to play.
    Be good if that was an option - but people whinge way way way more about grinding when they can't control their own play style.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hell no, not when it's this bad.
    Waiting extra-long for the new class campaign, which is going to take 3 months on it's own is bullshit. Waiting that long for Nighthold was bullshit.
    Waiting around isn't fun at all.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

Doesn't bother me. I understand pacing players. Else they'll burn themselves out. Like giving a fat kid half a candy bar instead of a box of them.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

It depends.

Does it annoy you if I say yes?

If so, then yes.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Thanks for making my point again. Glad we agree everything in legion is a time gate or grind.
    No Mr Trump, your inability to answer very simple questions like how is 11 more than 12(it isn't), has proven my point in that it's no more time gated or grindy than previous expansions, and proved my point in how easy it is to humiliate a packers fan all over the internet.
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2017-04-11 at 03:53 AM.

I would say in between. I am not largely affected by the gating as far as 7.2 is concerned. I have more issues with the AP/AK and legendary systems than I do over the gates for what to me is minor content.