Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by nspeil View Post
    That thread being locked not because of old models. This is not junk. Junk is also your opinion.
    The thread got locked for, and I quote, "Stop with your WoW is WoW 2 threads"

And you still haven't learned.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    New models mixing with old models is worse than all old models or all new models.
    Still your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    I wonder what it's like caring about such trivialities...
    That is a good question. Must be quite the charmed life.

The thread got locked for, and I quote, "Stop with your WoW is WoW 2 threads"

And you still haven't learned.
    Nothing relevant to old models.

Still your opinion.
    Wow shocker. We ARE on a forum to discuss things right? Opinions are all over the place.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm really serious. Many people including me want to see our old models again.

Debunk the following arguments
    1. You can still use your old models.
    No, NE/BE models are completely not usable at this point. You are stuck with new models.
    2. New models are better than old models.
    That is your opinion. Not fact.
    3. Worgen old models suck. They want their new models.
    It is you want not me. Also remember there is no reason for you to believe new worgen models would be better than old ones.
    4. Old models players are minority and echo-chamber.
    Just search keyword "old models" in any wow community forums and see how many people still enjoy old models. Also, how many old models threads have been deleted?
    5. Continue working on old models is a waste of money.
    Working on new models wastes much more money than old models. Do not spend money on new models at the first place if you want to piss off old models players.
    6. "Old NE/BE models are not usable because of demon hunter."
    Another excuse for removing old models. Anything matter with other non-DH classes? Why non-DH classes cant use their old models too?
    7. Times change so old models need be removed.
    Remove LFD/LFR next expansion since they are now old too.
    8. "The new models are also very very close to the original. Yes, at first they were not, but after the tweaks they got really close."
    No.

Why should Blizzard care? The last thing that is gonna get players who left back into the game, is bringing back old models. There is nothing to gain from it and they have a billion other projects to work on that are more profitable and asked for then old models.

You might be able to find some peoples here and there who want to see old models, but the large majority of players don't really care.

Edit: And while it is up to personal taste when it comes to their looks, Blizzard have a fact on their side, which is the number of pixels on the current characters and the amount of HD material on the characters. If you look at the graphic implementaions, the new ones are better 100% of the time and that is the thing you have to argument against.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Is this real?

Quit playing for the foreseeable future.

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    Why should Blizzard care? The last thing that is gonna get players who left back into the game, is bringing back old models. There is nothing to gain from it and they have a billion other projects to work on that are more profitable and asked for then old models.

You might be able to find some peoples here and there who want to see old models, but the large majority of players don't really care.
    Woah watch out he might link to a thread with a mighty 300 upvotes or his poll with a whole 2 votes.

10+ Year Old Account
    New models are minority. Get over it.
    A minority from where? Where is this magical majority that love the old models? Because if you say "oh forums" like you did in your OP, I will repeatedly laugh at you and tell you that there are less than a million accounts on MMOC. That accounted for 1/12th of the games population at it's height and you're still getting a good amount of people telling you you're wrong.

As far as I know, this is one of the largest fan site communities too. So again, start throwing down evidence or I'll just report and let Darth handle it.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    WoW isn't profitable. Stop making new expansions.
    They care.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still your opinion.

And your opinion is that you don't like the new models, next.

- - - Updated - - -

WoW isn't profitable. Stop making new expansions.

They care.
    WoW maintains profitability as long as it has over 3 million subscribers, what are you smoking now?

you're wrong.
    still your opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

WoW maintains profitability as long as it has over 3 million subscribers, what are you smoking now?
    3m subs. No reliable sources to prove it.

New models feel more "alive" and the combat animations put the old stuff to shame. I suppose if a person is crazy enough to want to go back to those ugly models with clunky, janky animations, nobody is going to be able to say anything that will change their mind. After all, delusion is rather hard to get through.

Where's the before and after for the models that actually suck compared to the new ones.

Quit playing for the foreseeable future.

10+ Year Old Account
    still your opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

3m subs. No reliable sources to prove it.
    Still a more reliable source as an investor than your attempts at providing sources, please. Have it! I'm waiting <3

And you're still spouting your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Camthur View Post
    New models feel more "alive" and the combat animations put the old stuff to shame. I suppose if a person is crazy enough to want to go back to those ugly models with clunky, janky animations, nobody is going to be able to say anything that will change their mind. After all, delusion is rather hard to get through.
    Delusion is yours for thinking old models are bad. Still opinions.

So you seriously think this monstrosity is better than anything currently in Legion? Personally I think they need to update more models and their wireframes. Invincible looks cool, but its wire frame and animations are terrible, plus it could use an update skin. Another little graphical thing that freaks me out, fly over Duskwood, it looks pretty nice, but if you pan your camera straight down, you realize the leaves are just 2D objects layered together, and layered poorly.

7+ Year Old Account
    Still a huge fan of the Resto Druid Treant form. Never became a fan of the broccoli head version.

Still a more reliable source as an investor than your attempts at providing sources, please. Have it! I'm waiting <3

And you're still spouting your opinion.

You say you prove. A more reliable source isn't my duty. I cant prove anything none-exists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Delusion is yours for thinking old models are bad. Still opinions.
    And your opinion is that old models are good! YAY OPINIONS YAY DISCUSSION YAY OPINION BASHING.