Kara attunement still required in 7.2?

Topic says it all really. Do you still need to attune, or can I drop this on my alts that I haven't attuned yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    Topic says it all really. Do you still need to attune, or can I drop this on my alts that I haven't attuned yet?
    For heroic, no. If you want to do Mythic then yes.

Only need to atune on 1 toon, it's account wide

Quote Originally Posted by alahard View Post
    Only need to atune on 1 toon, it's account wide
    Sweet. I attuned on my warlock and DK both just because I ended up tanking it for friends after I'd already done it on my warlock, but knowing I can drop all that crap on my hunter/Druid/pally is nice.

The only reason to do the attunement chain on alts (other than AP) is that as far as I know, you only get the order hall mission for Karazhan if you have done the attunement. It's not much, an extra piece of loot if you have that quest, but if you don't care about that then it's not worth it.

Not sure, but it's a LOT of AP, so worth doing if you haven't.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    Great, OP got his answer. Can we close this thread now so we can clean up the forum of meaningless threads that could be answered in a Google search?

Quote Originally Posted by Sadpants View Post
    Great, OP got his answer. Can we close this thread now so we can clean up the forum of meaningless threads that could be answered in a Google search?
    Someone woke up on the wrong side of bed this morning yeesh.

A wild self-proclaimed forum cop appears!

Seriously, if we're going to clean the forums from "meaningless threads" based on personal feels, the forums will be left empty.

I didn't know the attunement was account-wide, so this thread was helpful to me. I actually did Google and only found information saying mythic still needed attune.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Seriously, we need more room for the pseudo-intellects and their political bullshit.

I'm pissed, was trying to do a mythic key tonight to help some friends and figured surely I can do it since it's queue-able in heroic...yeah no >.>

/rant
    This is why attunements were supposed to have died in TBC, stupid concept. I outgear this crap, but still need to run through some meaningless chain of likely very boring quests just for AP (big f'ing deal) and the ability to run this shit on mythic...
    /endrant

It's funny you mention that. I did a Google search and was pointed to this thread.