Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Are the politicians starving?

what about throwing boiling water on them or acid. this can happen as well. fortunately not happened. (yet?)
    hit & run posting lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Throwing eggs at politicians is a fairly common form of protest in the UK, sometimes it backfires for the egg thrower though...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Throwing eggs at politicians is a fairly common form of protest in the UK, sometimes it backfires for the egg thrower though...

Dam, that was a nice shot with his left.

Deleted
    Cooking too much stuff and then throwing it away upsets me already. The idea of wasting it on any activity other than eating sickens me.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Cmon guys, throwing food at someone is not equivalent to beating them with your fists.
    No, no it's not the same but that doesn't mean its alright to do it. It is assault it's just not as severe

What if you throw a egg at someone and they turn around and hit you for it? I wouldn't beat someone for throwing food at me, but I would lamp them for it, and frankly they'd deserve it

In fact why not, I have done it before. It was a night out in my uni days, I was walking with my ex girlfriend to one of the clubs and this fat chubby blokes walking towards us with his friend, both have had one to many and have a pizza each, most of it smushed down their white shirts and all over their faces, literally, you'd think they'd of had a raging baby or had a fetish for being treated like a baby. As we go to walk past them, the fat one points his finger at me, mouth full of half chewed pizza and says "You disgust me", I reply and tell him to fuck off and keep walking. I normally have all the patience in the world, but people who can't eat properly just makes me twitch, just thinking about it is pissing me off. So this guy gets about a meter behind me and start all the "CMON ON THEN LETS HAVE YOU LETS HAVE YOU" while waddling along towards us, instead of throwing his fists he's throwing slices of pizza. He's being aggressive, he's drunk, I've got my girlfriend at my side so I hit him, hard enough to know I only needed to do it once, he then stopped, few steps backwards, I say keep walking, he does he then starts to mouth off again as hes walking away.

Anyways, throwing food at people isn't acceptable, I'd say more so in terms of politicians, are you throwing food at them because they've made a direct threat to you? or are you just disagreeing with them and you trial of thinking is "ama throw this egg to show him I disagree with him". Con-tray to what the OP believes (who I believe is a complete fuck wit) Its never alright and it's not a form of middle ground to protest, its stupid, disrespectful and immature, next time someone does it they should throw the book at them to make an example to prevent others from doing it in future.

Deleted
    Its only okay when its canned food, you have got to be able to recycle it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Cmon guys, throwing food at someone is not equivalent to beating them with your fists.
    It still is not okay at all.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Good to see a protester get back some of his own medicine. I would have liked to seen that good left shot, followed up with a right final blow knock down.

Of course it isn't okay to throw stuff at people.

Food & Politicians have nothing to do with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Reminds me of this:

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    How about don't do it to anyone and act like an Adult.

it seems fine to me as long as the food thrown has no chance of physically hurting someone
    ie eggs and flour are great like that, pies maybe if they aren't tossing the pie plate as well.

since we are considering throwing flour as a form of assault can we also arrest people for verbal assault? that guy yelled some mean words at me! arrest him!

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Bring back the tar and feathers!
    How about water balloons? Kids throw those at each other! How bad could it be?