Poll: Will you be able to do all the invasions by the time you are Revered by Legionfall?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I don't care. To be honest, just like in WoD, the flight unlocks when you don't need it. Aside of doing stupid world quests, which are optional, where are you going to fly? From a class non-garrison portal to mailbox and vice versa? Bleh. Flying is needed at the start of the expansion, not at the end.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    Both the bosses and chests give a small amount of supplies that you can turn in for reputation.
    Yeah, like six supplies each boss and chest with luck, and you need 100 to get just 150 rep, honestly i can not believe people are already revered with this system, realm hopping or not.

BTW: in any case thanks for the tip.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    I don't care. To be honest, just like in WoD, the flight unlocks when you don't need it. Aside of doing stupid world quests, which are optional, where are you going to fly? From a class non-garrison portal to mailbox and vice versa? Bleh. Flying is needed at the start of the expansion, not at the end.
    I would have rather had flying when i reached 110, but if you leave WQs out of the equation, for raiding,Mythic+ and instanced PVP i do not need flying at all.
    I guess you can still use flying for leveling alts.
    Last edited by mmoccf1d2005b5; 2017-04-10 at 10:36 AM.

Had revered after one invasion. Despite not missing a single one. Though I farmed the chests from day one, before all the nerfs, and all the farmers, so.

I'd have defender, if I felt like completing the rest of the zone stuff. I hit highmountain for the AP chips, was annoyed that the arena was up, but NOT cuz of the invasion. I do them on lowbie alts for the XP.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

I have Defender. I'm not even Honored. I mean I have no idea how people are Revered already. (I did start a week late)

Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    Had revered after one invasion. Despite not missing a single one. Though I farmed the chests from day one, before all the nerfs, and all the farmers, so.
    I only learned about the chest-farming after it was nerfed, so I'm a few days behind. I got the achievement right away; I work nights so I lucked out with the timing. Currently 9975/12000 for Revered, so hoping to have it within the next couple days.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Players are always overreacting. The removal of the assaults from the requirements was a mistake, because it was such an obvious kneejerk thing. Makes them look haphazard and indecisive.

Just like they reverted the whole mobs scaling thing, which the game absolutely needs. An absolute pity, and now the chance for finally tuning mobs correctly is out of the window. Now that they caved in to the whine so incredibly quickly, they can't bring the topic up for a long time.

Their instincts are more often right than wrong and they really need to stop paying so much attention to all the whining idiots. I guess there's a board of stupid executives pressuring the devs.
    yes, they tunred off the mob scaling thing, but they left the high values on, not the low ones, before the change, i had 66M rares with full gear, 45M with 846 without wrists, now they all have 65-70M, thats quite alot, even for 900 ilev chars

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    Though I farmed the chests from day one, before all the nerfs
    How many supplies were you getting from those chests pre nerf?

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Bad poll. I hit defender already and will hit revered this week(hopefully).
    How does that make it bad? You actually illustrate my point perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by xcess View Post
    Na was good it was removed, a guildie is already revered
    If they have enough time to realm hop and farm chests, they have enough time to get defender lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dryla View Post
    I guess you can still use flying for leveling alts.
    Which you should not do anyways, because you would waste time which could be put into making your main become stronger, AKA AP farm.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    It doesn't have options for already hit one or the other first. Obviousness is obvious.
    Are you serious? lol

The first two options can be used for those, if you already go the achieve then you'd have to be insane to not think you'd get one before the other ... LOL

I have zero incentive to do the invasions now that they don't give reputation, I just stay on the Broken Isles doing Sentinax and World Quests. I would have done them had they stayed a requirement and gave reputation, now I see no point, personally after doing two of them once.

540 rep off Revered and I have a 500 rep mission finishing v.soon, so one more world quest and I'm done. Meanwhile, I've only been able to do two invasions given my timezone and play time. So Revered will obviously be first.

Defender of the Broken Isles is just another achievement to do because I like doing achievements.

Personally, it wouldn't have really mattered. I've hit 3/4 of the invasions so far and am at 9k Honored, so chances are I will complete them both at about the same time. Granted I play too much for my own good, I've probably been on for about half of the invasions so far.

I can understand other people's gripes with it, but I personally don't really care that they removed the requirement.

They should've kept the Defender requirement, but somehow increased the length of the assault to 24 hours. I'm guessing the reason they didn't go through with this solution is because it would cause an uproar from the people wanting to do their emissary quests in that zone. You could of course plan the assaults so they never occurred in a zone with an emissary active, but that would require some additional programming.

Moronic that it was removed. Far easier to get four invasions done than hit revered. Had four done a few days ago. Still 2k from revered.

At least defender required completion of unique content... the rep just requires grind... which last I checked was the biggest gripe about legion... typical hypocrisy.

It would be nice to think that players would take this as a lesson and not freak out next time around, but what are the odds of that?

The issue was not the ease of the invasions, cause they are really easy, it was how they spawn. It is not fun to be limited in a game because I have a job and can not get that last invasion, or when I finally did get to it that it glitched out and did not count the final boss in the 3man as dead. I am still 1 invasion short but I have flying. So yeah I am glad they removed it but when I heard about these I thought I would be done with it long before I was revered so I was not really stressing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Velios View Post
    They should've kept the Defender requirement, but somehow increased the length of the assault to 24 hours. I'm guessing the reason they didn't go through with this solution is because it would cause an uproar from the people wanting to do their emissary quests in that zone. You could of course plan the assaults so they never occurred in a zone with an emissary active, but that would require some additional programming.
    i think invasion quests count for emissary, i had 2 left and was able to turn the emissary while zone had an invasion.

pvp arena quests disappear though so sucks for those farming honor.