Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Concordance of the Legionfall - Biggest Gag Blizzard has pulled off

So to get the first 1/50 point on Concordance, I would need to max out (4/4) on bronze traits and still have 520 million AP. To fully max out Concordance 50/50, it requires 820 trillion AP - to grind this much AP @Ak 50 it would take me 13 years. I know its very very very end game stuff but LOL - Is Blizz freaking serious?!

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's currently not intended that you're suppose to get 50 in that trait.

What's likely going to happen is they do another semi-reset and you get your AP refunded in 7.3, to where you dump some shit into a new trait tree once again, and once again start working on a passive concordance type trait.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerege View Post
    So to get the first 1/50 point on Concordance, I would need to max out (4/4) on bronze traits and still have 520 million AP. To fully max out Concordance 50/50, it requires 820 trillion AP - to grind this much AP @Ak 50 it would take me 13 years. I know its very very very end game stuff but LOL - Is Blizz freaking serious?!
    13 years? You got some secret method?
    Last public calcs were putting it at 29 years if you start a new +10 key every 12min.

Quote Originally Posted by BergErr View Post
    13 years? You got some secret method?
    Last public calcs were putting it at 29 years if you start a new +10 key every 12min.
    Haha, I might be wrong man. But 13 or 29 years, whatever. Thats a big pile of shit.

You aren't meant to complete it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Welcome to the world where people justify things you cannot complete no matter how skilled and dedicated you are.
    My only advice is to ignore farming AP at all after getting one point in new paragon trait. You'll save yourself a couple of brain cells and plenty of time to play other games when you can actually have goals and work towards them at pace you want.
    retired raiding shadow priest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    WoW will never die. They will be back up to 12m+ subs when legion hits, and wont fall below 10m for the duration of the expansion. You can mark my words on that.

It's supposed to deter even the most extreme nolifers.
    Until AK is increased (it will be), it's not meant to be finished.

10+ Year Old Account
    You aren't really meant to complete your weapon yet, you know? If you do, it is self inflicted grinding.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Who says that they wont increase AK again?

We still got one content patch left.
    Last edited by Makorus; 2017-04-14 at 07:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimewave View Post
    Welcome to the world where people justify things you cannot complete no matter how skilled and dedicated you are.
    My only advice is to ignore farming AP at all after getting one point in new paragon trait. You'll save yourself a couple of brain cells and plenty of time to play other games when you can actually have goals and work towards them at pace you want.
    It's a place holder talent. If they didn't do something like this people would just complain that they didn't have anything to put their AP into. Blizz is damned if they do damn if they don't.

Like others have said, Blizz is just gonna come out with new talents again and refund the extra points so that they can be put in the new talents.

In addition to what others have said, the fact that Blizzard designed it on purpose to be impossible to complete, but they also made it a proc instead of a strait % increase to your damage/healing/damage reduction to prevent the players who do progress the furthest from having a significant advantage over everyone else. The RNG of the proc is meant to help keep the playing field a little more even.

Like others have said, all the AP you end up dumping into it will likely get refunded in 7.3 for you to reinvest into new traits. So instead of hoarding AP in your bags, they created a trait you can dump it into that will never fill. They also designed it to become punitive for you to do nothing but dump all your AP into a single talent. The cost per point will become so high that you'll literally be able to put 10, 20, or 30 points into another spec for the same amount of AP it would cost for 1 more point into your main spec weapon.

As others have said, it's not meant to be completed. Anyone who even attempts to put a time requirement on it is wasting their time. Anyone who tries to put a "I need to run xx M=s to cap this out" is wasting their time.

Just let it come naturally. There are MANY MANY more ways to get AP now than before. So trying to figure out how many M+ runs it will take will get you no where. I get more AP currently from time spent in WQs, and with all the extras from the Broken Shore and invasions. I have NOT 'farmed' or did any sort of 'grind' this patch, and already half way through my 46th trait, I just let it come naturally, and it's fine.

All this fuss about the whole AP matter really does say a whole lot about the intelligence and maturity of many players. Pitiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerege View Post
    the question is not about blizzard seriusness but about one's inteligence

for anyone with at least quarter of brain its pretty obvious that in 7.3 we will get additionak AK levels

for those without a brain ... ? well i wonder how do you manage on day to day basis

Deleted
    Oh my god this threads again..... Please Blizzard just delete this trait or make it hidden so people just farm AP without making weird and idiotic math to feed the whiners on this forum.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    ITT: Morons still don't understand the concept of an infinite progression trait you aren't meant to feasibly achieve.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Who says that they wont increase AK again?

We still got one content patch left.
    Inbefore when we do get the next set of AK people are complaining having items that rewarded 100000000000000000 AP is to high numbers !

Quote Originally Posted by Crimewave View Post
    But you can have goals for that weapon to and you can work at them at your own pace

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    ITT: Morons still don't understand the concept of an infinite progression trait you aren't meant to feasibly achieve.
    Or maybe, just maybe, people in a game that has bred them for completionist temperaments for years don't take kindly to suddenly being presented with something that they can't do? It might also go some way to explain why people have taken so badly to shoe-horning in the Diablo loot system to such a group of people.

But hey, that's just me trying to think through why people may be reacting the way they are. As opposed to simply insulting them.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Frankly I don't see a problem with a trait that you can't simply finish, especially when it's very clear our characters progression in Legion is far from being over. Either we will get the AK levels needed to fully flesh out the trait or 7.3 Argus will add another set of bonus traits and another infinitely regressing trait for people to whine about. Plus there are other things to do. It's not as if you don't gain AP by sneezing in the general direction of any type of playstyle in the game.

But, clearly nobody will be even capable of spending more than a year on it, as artifact weapons probably won't be following us post expansion. (As stated by Blizzard)
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.