Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    Mine shows me I'll get a token worth 5.3 Million AP...but it takes 8 days to finish it....that is worthless too me ...right now I can do about 6 good epic WQ in less then an hour and get same amount of 5.3 Million AP then have to wait 8 days for it and tie up 3 followers for 8 days.
    '
    If yours is 8 days then yeah (unless you can reduce it). I know mine is base 4 days, duration is counterable so it drops it to 2 days. Gonna get my mission reducer up to 900 then see if I can do it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Eh, some lost rep is all. By the time the hotfix went in everyone got the boosted AP. Because even if you started the mission it still applied and even if you knocked it down to a day you'd still have gotten it.

Plus some of the ones who said they did the WQ got a 250 rep token in the mailbox as compensation.
    More meant that the command center isnt as lucrative as people think.
    Currently getting 1.2 mil AP missions, that take 8 hours, so compared that for a 3 day mission
    and 250 rep is easy to get
    where as tower has the lucrative chests as well as challenge mode, and nether has the world bosses
    out of the three, it is indeed the weakest
    also side note WOOT unlocked flying lol

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    "very frequently" I haven't seen one since day one (still at 9k/12k though)
    Yeah I second this. I've seen the quest twice on my main, who is the only toon I care about doing this grind on. It'd be great if they made the tokens from alts boa, but why the fuck would they do something logical like that? PEOPLE MIGHT FEEL COMPELLED TO LEVEL ALTS! *gasp*

Deleted
    This just made me think of the power rangers and zordon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    where as tower has the lucrative chests
    There is no lucrative chests for mage tower anymore. They hotfixed it in awhile back so they are always up and on the map. That's why the chests suck now because they made them too available so people can farm resources.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    Yeah I second this. I've seen the quest twice on my main, who is the only toon I care about doing this grind on. It'd be great if they made the tokens from alts boa, but why the fuck would they do something logical like that? PEOPLE MIGHT FEEL COMPELLED TO LEVEL ALTS! *gasp*
    They do make them BoA, after that toon has hit exalted and no longer needs them. Which is how it should be. Not make alts and funnel it all in one toon.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    "very frequently" I haven't seen one since day one (still at 9k/12k though)
    Maybe it has to do with having followers at ilevel 900? /shrug
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    Maybe it has to do with having followers at ilevel 900? /shrug
    I mean, I just got a supply mission yesterday.... (failed the bonus at 190% ugh.....) but idk, my GF was getting them just fine, its just random (getting lots of Nightfallen rep tokens..)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    There is no lucrative chests for mage tower anymore. They hotfixed it in awhile back so they are always up and on the map. That's why the chests suck now because they made them too available so people can farm resources.

They do make them BoA, after that toon has hit exalted and no longer needs them. Which is how it should be. Not make alts and funnel it all in one toon.
    Ah boo, was fun whilst it lasted then lol, still think nether is the best of the three, with the world bosses, over several alts got some nice upgrades.
    Also agree about the tokens being boa when you are exalted, otherwise it will just mean, people leveling alts they don't want, just to funnel to one main