Question Broken Isle Pathfinder Part 1 & 2 - Flying

Hi guys, I came back after months of break and all these broken isle quests, invasion, class campaign and artifact - its so overwhelming. I no hardcore player, just a regular guy who plays 2-3 hours per day and I don't know where to start to keep up with other players and to speak honest I don't like the feeling of being left behind (quite competitive in nature ).

So, IIRC there was this link on wowhead during WoD that we can check the progress and how close we are to achieving Draenor Pathfinder. Is there anything similar for Legion / Broken Shore Pathfinder 1 & 2?

How do you guys do all these rep grinding, what are the top, must do things in order to get all these requirements and earn reps with factions? I'm an office work so I am unable to play during 08:00 - 18:00 GMT +08:00 (Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia).

Also, what are rep tokens and how do I get it? I hear people send out followers or guardians on mission that gets them nice items if RNG is good. But currently, I have only 4 or 5 followers that are green color @lvl 110 and ilvl 750. What can I do to reach like ilvl 830+ for my followers like other people do?

This is just so overwhelming and too much for me to take and begin everything - I might have forgotten somethings to mention here but please write if there are other things to consider. It could be useful to whole lot of other people who are on the same boat as me.

Thanks in advance.

Get rep. Explore. Do all the zone quests. Complete the overarching story. Done.

Is there no other advice from any of the community member? Is this what has become of MMO-Champion?

Quote Originally Posted by Gerege View Post
    Is there no other advice from any of the community member? Is this what has become of MMO-Champion?
    Are you looking for sincere advice? Then you got it. The achievements aren't exactly rocket-science.

Or are you trying to start something? Because that's the idea one could get from your words...

Whats your problem? You might know more than the rest, but that doesn't mean you can be douche bag. If you have no contribution to make, just move on!

http://www.wowhead.com/flying

Rep comes from just doing WQs and things, but you can track it there.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerege View Post
    Whats your problem? You might know more than the rest, but that doesn't mean you can be douche bag. If you have no contribution to make, just move on!

Or would you like to read it in a different color?

How about this one?

Maybe in a different font?