Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

How long did it take YOU to get Invincible Reins?

How long did it take you to get Invincible?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Took me one kill.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Still don't have it. Took me years to get Mim's head and Deathcharger's reins.

Took me 4 months of farming it on 5 toons.

15+ Year Old Account
    About 3 years of farming it on multiple characters (not every reset though).

First try.

164 kills on 4 chars still dont have it

10+ Year Old Account
    About.. 70 or so Lich King kills, maybe more. Thought it'd never drop.

Mim's head maybe 25 kills.

Rivendare's I got from a tanking satchel in WotLK. That puts me in mind. Why did they remove the awesome pets and mounts from tanking/healing satchels! As sad as it sounds, it was actually one of my favourite things in the game, ever. I did nearly 1,000 WotLK dungeons alone just for this. Every single time was exciting.

i never really farmed it, I killed it here and there on different chars over the years. Probably took more than 100 kills total for it to finally drop.

Deleted
    Why is everyone still misspelling Invisible ?

Approximately 18-20 years. Can't be bothered clearing the whole instance just to get nothing ... so I just do it every so often when I feel like some history

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    How long did it take you to get Invincible?
    Hmm around 30 kills?

These are individual after the nerf ranging through cata, mop, wod and legion. I got it early on in legion.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

About 200. LK lockouts shared across 4 toons.
    Pally Collector, 785+ Mounts, 1740+ Pets, 715+ Toys, 34000+ achieves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Years. Not sure total kills, since I've killed him many times after for his pets, but it was probably over 100. Funny enough, I got it off of an alt right after trying again on my main.

EDIT: Looks to be about 80 times total. I have 85 heroic 25 kills on him and I know I've done him at least 3 - 5 times since the RWL4 came out.

Still farming it oft and on, never have buckled down and grinded it out with multiple alts running each week. Maybe sometime soon I will though; just finished reading Arthas last week, and Invincible is such an important horse in that book that it's really gotten me thinking about the mount now.

11 kills in Wrath until i had enough DKP.....

4th roll on it on 2010

Less than 10 kills.

But took me 200~ kills over multiple chars to get Ashes of Al'ar

Actually farming the mount? Two tries. I was kind of sad to get it so quickly because I liked running ICC.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing