Thread: Smelly People

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    After I severely cut cigarettes from my diet, a friend was surprised by how good I smelled. So I have that going for me, which is nice.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

10+ Year Old Account
    I generaly avoid steping on busses that have a lot of old people. A lot of them dont give a damn how they smell any more.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    As an employer, I am as direct as can be. I would tell the person in private he/she smells.

Whenever I go to London the breath odor of the town folk is horrendous. It must be the lack of oral hygiene and diet. God damn that's some funky shit. I dead fish covered in shit would smell better.

7+ Year Old Account
    I tell them to take a shower more often.

Smelly people I can deal with, its the ones with no teeth that concern me.

Jimmy Thick- Sadly, I see more and more of them daily...

I basically just passively talk about how "I need to brush my teeth after that meal" or "oopps forgot deodorant, one second" in the hopes they think about it for theirself. It works surprisingly well for some people.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    I know it is coming into Summer in the Northern Hemisphere shortly, and their has been a wave of immigration into Europe & Canada etc.

In some countries , Deodorant's are uncommon
    Been to alot of countries all over the world. Never found a country where smelling bad is the norm, but mabey it's normal where you live?
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

15+ Year Old Account
    My worst smelly people encounter was in the army. I was the duty officer of our company and there were about 100 guys entering the barracks from a field exercise. None of them had washed themselves or changed clothes for 2 weeks. The smell was like a wall that hit your face when the first bunch of them stepped in from the door. And the guys just kept coming and coming......
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never go to a gym in India or any country with a high curry diet.

Incorrect use of meme.

10 yards.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a management position within my company and having to deal with this on a regular basis, (hot un-airconditioned warehouse( I just put up a memo:

"blah blah blah with the summer months coming please be mindful of your fellow coworkers etc etc deoderant and proper hygene etc etc"

Had a coworker that stunk, he used to bathe in cheap cologne I think because then he smelled like cheap cologne and ass, it made it worse that he was like 6'7" so everyone was at armpit level. I finally had to pull him aside and politely address it, it wasn't long after that I ended up transferring him, so he became someone else's problem. If I see strangers who look like they smell, I tend to hold my breath until they walk by and give enough time for the cloud to pass with them to breathe again.

10+ Year Old Account
    A friend of mine has smelly feet from time to time, I just straight up tell him to wash his feet more often, and of course in that situation he's in denial about it... So I just spray his feet with deodorant with or without his permission. I don't wanna be sitting there playing games with him having to smell his fucking smelly feet for fuck sake...
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    How do you deal with a smelly co-worker, friend or stranger ?

Do you get straight to the point and tell them to wear some Deodorant , brush their teeth or change their socks or worse.

I know it is coming into Summer in the Northern Hemisphere shortly, and their has been a wave of immigration into Europe & Canada etc.

In some countries , Deodorant's are uncommon and garlic is widely consumed.

How do you approach a person from another country that has immigrated to yours from the 3rd world who is a bit smelly without being called a racist ?

Do you fear taking your shoes off at a Japanese restaurant because the smell from your shoes or another persons can be overpowering?

Do you have any Smelly stories?

This thread stinks.

Accidentally spill a pail full of cleaning solution over them.

Repeatedly.

Every day.