Deleted

Assuming 7.2.5 change and this are unchanged, which legends potentially best?

I guess boots and belt?

BM
    Last edited by mmoc33670b5533; 2017-04-11 at 10:33 AM.

Deleted
    assuming u are talking about MM u can't assume anything because 7.2.5 will change probably a lot of things and belt is anyway useless in ST, boots will probably stay the best if true shot stay the way is now

Quote Originally Posted by igorberry View Post
    belt is anyway useless in ST
    Yaaaa compared to nothing.

Im assuming bracers and shoulders. By the way i just got shoulders off of a rare mob in the new zone... Didn't think that was possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaboar View Post
    Im assuming bracers and shoulders. By the way i just got shoulders off of a rare mob in the new zone... Didn't think that was possible.
    Any rare mob in Legion can drop them. Been that way since launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewtheimmortal View Post
    I guess boots and belt?

BM
    Single target it looks like these will be optimal. But boots are useless for BM in any AoE. My character sims Apex ring almost as high as boots for single target (around 1% difference). But obviously it is going to be much better for AoE. It also provides a little bit of speed and mobility to your pet, so the actual difference might even be smaller.
    Since we can assume that Mantle is being nerfed into the ground if everything stays the same, actually the only mandatory legendary right now is the belt. After that it is going to be whatever slot you have with the weakest item so that you can change it for a legendary. With the addition of extra stats, bearing in mind their huge item budget, both helm and pants sim extremely high. I would not be surprised if they would even come ahead if your gear is uniform in ilvl. The only reason I do not wear healing pants (I like that regen effect, even if I know it is sub optimal compared to Prydaz or the helm) is that I have 910 set pants from Gul'dan, and one of my rings was in the 890 category. So getting 50ilvl on a ring and a 5% main pet bonus sims quite a bit higher than changing 910 pants for the healing item. But if both non legendary items were the same ilvl, likely I would not see a difference in performance.

Deleted
    still shoulders and belt, pretty sure. The wild call change isn't even a big nerf for the shoulders since you will still be able to hold a charge to not drop dire frenzy stacks and that's what the shoulders are all about. Crit will more likely become heavy favorite again tho.

in 7.2.5 i see a problem with wearing 2xT19 and 4xT20 - were is the Slot for Shoulders ?

Think Belt with ?

Will the legs be upgraded?

Questions over Questions.
    Last edited by Comforter; 2017-04-14 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Comforter View Post
    in 7.2.5 i see a problem with wearing 2xT19 and 4xT20 - were is the Slot for Shoulders ?

Think Belt with ?

Will the legs be upgraded?

Questions over Questions.
    Only idiots think we'll be wearing t19 2 piece, it's not worth the ilvl drop.

MM might want to keep using 2-set?

BM 2-set is not worth the huge ilvl increase.

Speaking from a BM perspective, we might use 2x4 for a little bit, maybe first couple weeks of ToS. I think if you get 2x4 and 1 new piece of ToS that breaks T19 2-set, it might not be worth it for just that one new piece, especially if its a low budge item like cloak or hands. I think once you get 2 ToS pieces than can replace the T19, we can replace them.

Belts will most likely the best. Boot will prolly come in second, especially since I read it somewhere that aotb is affected by pandemic on ptr.

I'm only missing boot and bracer to have all legendaries useable by bm hunter, so I guess I would stick with shoulder and belt to test for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Steridin View Post
    Belts will most likely the best. Boot will prolly come in second, especially since I read it somewhere that aotb is affected by pandemic on ptr.

I'm only missing boot and bracer to have all legendaries useable by bm hunter, so I guess I would stick with shoulder and belt to test for now.
    If AotB is getting Pandemic, that will be huuuuuuge. :O

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    If AotB is getting Pandemic, that will be huuuuuuge. :O
    Tested it on the PTR just now, it's not affected by Pandemic, damage was at a static 62k permanently, using Qa'pla to overwrite, duration was unchanged also.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    Tested it on the PTR just now, it's not affected by Pandemic, damage was at a static 62k permanently, using Qa'pla to overwrite, duration was unchanged also.
    Unfortunate.

Deleted
    Speaking of ilvls... What ilvl pieces are worthy enough to replace my 860ilvl T19 gloves and 870ilvl T19 cloak? They are making my ilvl lower than i should have because i don't normally raid apart from LFR but do Mythic+ more.