[Destruction] Stat prio in 7.2.5 (4set)

Hello everyone,

I wanted to hear everyone's opinion on the stat priority for destruction warlocks.

as most know that in 7.2 it remains with Haste/Crit because of the annoying mastery it still has. and it is likely to be the same on 7.2.5.

however the 4th set bonus will make the mastery bonus on any 2nd chaos bolt fully buffed. meaning insane damage output.

do you guys think mastery will take part in the stat prio now? perhaps haste/mastery or crit/mastery?

personally i think it will be mostly haste (19%) > Mastery/Crit > Haste (19+)

Nobody knows. Aside from the part where they're basically redesigning the entire spec, the t20 bonuses aren't even necessarily final yet.

What happens at 19% haste?

Deleted
    This conversation has no sense since they are changing everything in the PTR now. I highly doubt that everything will remain the same (especially these bonus things, remember that they swapped the 2pc and 4pc for NH 2 or 1 week before the release).

But to answer to your question, I think that it will always be a good idea to load 30%haste 20%crit, and then going mastery. That's what I'm testing currently but the results are... ahem, no very "concluding". But yes, if 4th bonus remains the same, I think that mastery will be the way to go after reaching soft caps for haste an crit.