Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I haven't done the dungeon or defending the broken isles but I have the quest for the new champion on my hunter, nothing on my shaman or DH who have done both. So it would be great to know 100% what procs the mission.
    Last edited by Aseren; 2017-04-11 at 06:58 PM.

one full invasion (Stormheim is currently up on NA servers 4/11/17 3:30pm EST) and most likely have to complete the first part of order hall stuff
    Last edited by Kellorion; 2017-04-13 at 12:32 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Hollo View Post
    Not true. We could pick up the invasion quest on Tuesday but an actual invasion was first up after Wednesday's reset.
    well and you could do it on wednesday and by the next tuesday you'd have the champions quest

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Have to do CoEN once and one full invasion (Stormheim is currently up on NA servers 4/11/17 3:30pm EST) and most likely have to complete the first part of order hall stuff
    CoEN is NOT required (did it on a few but not all characters).

But invasion is part of the Maiev quests. I done invasion on 5 character and got the champion quest on all.

Even on my shaman who has a hard time getting order hall leveled up (830 champs, 850 missions /sigh)...

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    CoEN is NOT required (did it on a few but not all characters).

But invasion is part of the Maiev quests. I done invasion on 5 character and got the champion quest on all.

Even on my shaman who has a hard time getting order hall leveled up (830 champs, 850 missions /sigh)...
    Yea, saw that on one of my alts today, original post edited.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo123 View Post
    I think its a bug, cuz it should be available after reset on EU (Wednesday), not today (Tuesday). And it looks like only our mains have that quest ? Some weird bug. Just wait for tomorrow and it should be available for our alts.
    I got it done on 6 toons on Tuesday and 5 on reset day. Will do the last character when I wake up.

I am on EU, I was able to pick this up before doing 4/4 invasions (Was missing stormheim)

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    THis quest/achieve doesn't require doing the Invasions.

I've yet to do an Invasion yet on any characters, yet have done Champions of Legionfall on 3 of them.