Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Warglaive of Azzinoth Apperance Item

So a new item that adds the WGoA to you appearance tab has been uncovered. I personally like this coming into the game as it could be a great way for them to plan to add other legendaries like Shadowmourne with later events. My guess is this will be a guarantee drop off of Illidan in the upcoming TW raid.

its cool but wait for the rampage of angry other classes -.-

Yeah, I also think it's coming from the TW Black Temple. I would really love to have this apperance, although I don't think it's such a big issue. After all, rogues already have thunderfury apperance and it was a tanking weapon at that.

Quote Originally Posted by wildragonite View Post
    So a new item that adds the WGoA to you appearance tab has been uncovered. I personally like this coming into the game as it could be a great way for them to plan to add other legendaries like Shadowmourne with later events. My guess is this will be a guarantee drop off of Illidan in the upcoming TW raid.
    It absolutely will not be guaranteed.

Deleted
    Got the set of them, but I'm very sad I can't mogg them.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...lzebûb/simple

I hope there will be a story for the mogg item and it will not drop in this shit TW Raids...

They should give the mogg item to them who have already earned the Warglaives of Azzinoth Set !!

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    It absolutely will not be guaranteed.
    Never know, a lot of artifact skins are just '' hit AK5+ and kill boss'' might be a rng thing like the priest dagger or MW staff drop in EN, also depends on how rare they wanna keep it I guess.

Kinda hope its not tied to the TW Black Temple runs, it will loose appeal very fast like the MC event last year and will fizzle out quite quickly and then it will be a pita to run or find groups, timewalking on its own doesn't got much appear when its up so don't see people do months and months of TW Black Temple runs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    Never know, a lot of artifact skins are just '' hit AK5+ and kill boss'' might be a rng thing like the priest dagger or MW staff drop in EN, also depends on how rare they wanna keep it I guess.

Kinda hope its not tied to the TW Black Temple runs, it will loose appeal very fast like the MC event last year and will fizzle out quite quickly and then it will be a pita to run or find groups, timewalking on its own doesn't got much appear when its up so don't see people do months and months of TW Black Temple runs.
    Its an transmog apperance and not another artifact skin. DH challenging skin kinda resembles the Azzinoth glaives already.

We'll see. I dont see a class specific item from a limit time event being based on a drop rate. The pet and illusion from 10th Anniversary MC werent specific, and you may do it multiple times for your alts, so it made sense to have a rate. I can only have one DH on my realm, and can be expected to run it once on that DH, so why wouldnt it be? Granted this is Blizzard, but would not be optimal by any means. If its up for more then one time, id be more open to it being a drop chance.

Better not be 100% drop rate.

Right? Doesnt everyone want to go into a TW raid multiple time just to get to the last boss and they not drop? Well, better que up and do that again! fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wildragonite View Post
    Right? Doesnt everyone want to go into a TW raid multiple time just to get to the last boss and they not drop? Well, better que up and do that again! fun.
    Or just solo the real thing like you've done for years and hope it drops this time

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Please tell me I can buy this with timewarped badges... if I have to rely on RNG to get items I should technically already own several times over (I have the originals like three times over now) I'll be pissed.

7+ Year Old Account
    I will still be using my Challenge appearance regardless, but its nice to see that we have another glaive appearance to use since we are limited with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed, Id fuckn love to have the WGoA, but at the same time I like sporting the Challenge set cause not every DH can just have it with RNG on their side.

It's pretty practical to assume it's from BT Timewalking, but I really hope it's not a guaranteed drop. This is a good opportunity for people that missed the joy of BC raiding to experience the frantic highs and crushing lows of legendary farming of that era.

7+ Year Old Account
    I hope its a rare drop

Seems likely that this set is to help compensate for the fact that there's like a total of maybe 10 warglaive skins available to DHs.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Better not be 100% drop rate.
    The whole special snowflake syndrome is out of the game for like 10 years anyway, who cares how many demon hunters are gonna have it.

It seems it's only for DH too which is awesome.

Will be using it as a Tank and Challenging as a DPS.

However it will be kinda sad if Black Temple Timewalking is temporary like other timewalking dungeons. it will mean we will havelike 1 chance per month or so of gettin the glaives D:
    Signature was infraaaaaaaaaacted. Need a new one!