Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Looking forwards to running this on my guild's fun-run night. Never raided in BT when it was current content and naturally stomping the bosses while farming glaives isn't much of an experience. Would be fun to see how the fights actually work and put ourselves against them.
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

The changes to dispells will cause some interesting issues. MC was rough due to this and we have even kess now.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Try to explain it away anyway you want this still remains the main problem of the current pool of WoW players.

Take the invasions for example. People are up in arms over the fact that the current 18 hour cycle means that the invasions occur at bad times for those that work usual hours (of which I am one of).

What about people that work odd hours or night shifts?
    What about their gameplay experience? Oh, yeah. You don't give a shit because it's all about me, me, me. Even the concept that the invasions will roll around to be more convenient escapes you because all that matters is you can't stand the idea of someone else getting a worthless achieve before you. Sometimes I wish flying WAS still linked to the achievement to see just how much more vitriol people can pour out.

Then again, in my more vindictive moments I wish it was linked to the mage tower. Can't complete the Mage Tower scenario? You ain't ready for flying. FYI I don't have flying yet nor have I completed the mage tower.

As to a reward for BT, Blizz is simply shooting themself in the foot. No matter what they offer as a reward it'll never satisfy people. They could give you a choice of an updated Hammer of Rag, Thunderfury, the mace from Ulduar and the staff from Cata and people would STILL complain because the a)don't like the appearance, b)don't like the stats on the one for their class, c)don't like that the one they want is useless for their class/spec or d)all of the above.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Deleted
    That would be intresting indeed

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Will be a cakewalk unless it's severly overtuned. The raid mechanics back then pale in comparison to even the most basic bosses on normal difficulty now.
    Oh look, someone who never played TBC.

Quite curious how raid mechanics back then pale in comparison to even the most basic bosses nowadays. Back then, even with guild, actually decent guilds, you could spend multiple WEEKS on a single boss. Nowadays? Nowadays you clear normal, and even hc, with pug, in the first week.
    Last edited by Dziubla; 2017-04-12 at 05:59 PM.

If they add more TW raids in 7.2.5 It will be bigger than 7.2 So 7.2.5 will be a medium patch while 7.2 was a small patch :S.

Deleted
    oh wow more old content they can resell as new.

Fucking blizzard

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shonist View Post
    You are 100% right.
    He is not you fuck

7+ Year Old Account
    They need to have a proper version of it too, so I can run it with my guild.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Bye felicia

- - - Updated - - -

So don't play it
    Stfu you brown noser

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    lol? Current normal raiding doesn't have mechanics, it's hilariously faceroll.
    LFR Gul'Dan has more mechanics to deal with than every BT fight combined (1 for Na'Jentus, one for the second boss I forgot the name of, none for Akama, One for Terron, 2*for Gore'Fiend, Reliquiary of Souls was a gimmick fight (P1 focus/no heals, P2 punishing damage, P3 burn), Mother has a teleport and a shared cleave (so difficult), Council was interupt healer, cc rogue when not invisible and zerg the paladin... I guess Illidan was slightly more complicated than Normal elisande...).

I don't remember MC LFR event being "hard" but rather nobody put in any effort. Just like actual vanilla, you had a dozen people actually invested and the other 25 on follow or auto attacking.

Just like LFR today, it was horribly cancerous and I hope this is nothing more than a means to get more timewalking tokens and old xmog.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shonist View Post
    right, because enjoying playing is so overrated ... (?
    I replied to that, and I ain't gonna post twice.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

i assumed this was for some special event much like the MC one.

Its obviously gonna be timewalker scaled so the adds and the bosses aint gonna hit that hard plus the mechanics aint really that difficult.

I can see this being the wave of the future them timewalking old raids

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    I think expecting blizzard to release new content is reasonable. For example how about a new pvp map vs. the snooze fest aoe shit show that will be a disgrace to what BT was at the time.
    BT will never be the same as it was at the time. Classes have evolved much and mechanics aren't the same as they are now. Not to mention the experience of the playerbase. People want BT timewalking but it being the EXACT 100% experience you felt in BC is naive. Ppl just want to apply the same feeling they get from timewalking to raids.

So your moaning is pointless.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Will be a nightmare in the start.
    But like Molten core timewalking in a few weeks when most know what to do it will be fine in LFR tool set so nn for normal mode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime
    That will be fun, explaining to Warlocks they´ll have to tank Illidan for a while..

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    I replied to that, and I ain't gonna post twice.
    you better not, no need to put yourself in much humillation just because of your logics.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    oh wow more old content they can resell as new.

Fucking blizzard

- - - Updated - - -

He is not you fuck
    yeah he is. sorry.

Deleted
    Wonder if they also put new recolors of tier20 in it since those sets are HD versions of the BT tier6 sets.

They won't tune the fights hard enough to actually be fun so I'm not very excited about this.

Expecting the LFR Molten Core experience.