Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    You cannot comprehend the atrocities I'd commit if I were ever held responsible for all the ones I didn't.

No, seriously. I won't pay another man's debt simply because I share a pronoun or the color of his skin. Things will get very uncivilized very quickly if you allow yourself for even a second to feel justified in reversing inequality instead of correcting it.

That's a promise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Groh View Post
    Im a white male. You want me to pay for the fuck ups that white males did in the past? You can go hang yourself if you feel guilty about stuff that happened before you were born. I never did anything wrong to any minority.

This is a new level of "white guilt" it's impressive and completely ridiculous at the same time.....

"A father killed somebody but died before getting judged, so lets go judge his sons like if they killed somebody themselve!"
    "Sins of the father" is Old Testament, so it is funny to see someone labelling themselves as a progressive applying old school religious ideology.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    I really do with something would be done about people who do nothing but threadcrap here.
    They'd just scream and cry "Mod bias"
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    "Sins of the father" is Old Testament, so it is funny to see someone labelling themselves as a progressive applying old school religious ideology.
    Not surprising since there's way too many echoes of old school Puritanism going around.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishayu View Post
    That's the overreaction I'm talking about - and if you think it's bad now, it's going to get so much worse. Infowars and Breitbart is peanuts compared to what's coming. There's a reason these sites are getting more and more popular. There's a reason for the anti-immigratration sentiment across the European continent.

White europeans have correctly identified a huge threat to our society. One of them is far left progressive politics, and the other is radical Islam, and we have all quite rationally come to the conclusion that these two things are conspiring to enslave, or even kill, us all. The more you push, the more we'll push back, and it's not going to end well. Stop provoking us.
    They're getting more popular because the modern world is putting less emphasis and power on white Christians. People feel disenfranchised and angry at not having the same opportunities their fathers and grandfathers had who lived as the "dominant" type during a period of rapid development and wealth. They then lash out, as do the older whites who lived through that and see their world crumbling away, and need to blame anyone and everyone different than them for why it is.

It's called whitelash and it will eventually pass. Shit like this happens with all kinds of things from people to technology when you have too much change too fast and people can't adapt.

Barring anyone from being able to vote is bullshit, but this is a very real thing and is a large reason why white supremacy shit has been on a rapid rise. It was just kicked into overdrive with the EU refugee crisis and a black man being elected president of the US.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyway, mods must still be asleep or busy, gender threads aren't allowed.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    You really have nothing better to do with your time do you? Even I, a lilly-livered liberal, don't dredge HuffPo as much as you do.
    HuffPo is a 'serious' site.
    But in reality, its basically the same thing as the daily stormer.

Thankfully, despite being born a white male, I identify as a black female.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobrogost View Post
    i wonder what chain of events can lead to people developing into that kind of person
    Being born mentally retarded for starters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    This is hilarious OP. Even your fellow cohorts are mocking your ridiculous posts.

The Huff is a good place for you to dwell though if you want to continue to have these extreme views.
    Xarim tends to post threads that mock feminism.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    "Progressives" aren't doing shit. The occasional person with bizarre opinions is using the internet to say stupid shit like any of you and you guys lose your shit and blame all progressives for it. Go the fuck outside once in a while and maybe you'll figure out just how rare these sorts of views really are. There's no culture war. There's no anti-white revolution on the horizon. There's a few people on the internet saying dumb shit and a plethora of absurdly easily upset angsty white males tying themselves in knots because they lack perspective entirely.
    It's like the argument of safe spaces. They really nowhere near as prevalent as people online like to claim when attacking people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    They'd just scream and cry "Mod bias"
    They already cry that. I doubt anyone would care or notice.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    Reported for racism and sexism.
    ^that^

I'm curious, if the word white was replaced with <insert word of choice here>, would this have made it to page 3? 2? passed 1?

10+ Year Old Account
    Called it again! go to website, see this on homepage, "bet this is a xarim thread". Getting predictable old sport.

"Lets see how we can fight for equality today! Uh, we can argue to strip White Males of their right to vote."

EQUALITY! Or rather, "special privileges for me and other minorities. CiS White Males need no rights and such." Which is not very equal. I am surprised the writer of the article had the self awareness to at least admit it might be seen as unfair.

Oh wait, is this article written by a SJW? Not surprising.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishayu View Post
    That's the overreaction I'm talking about - and if you think it's bad now, it's going to get so much worse. Infowars and Breitbart is peanuts compared to what's coming. There's a reason these sites are getting more and more popular. There's a reason for the anti-immigratration sentiment across the European continent.

White europeans have correctly identified a huge threat to our society. One of them is far left progressive politics, and the other is radical Islam, and we have all quite rationally come to the conclusion that these two things are conspiring to enslave, or even kill, us all. The more you push, the more we'll push back, and it's not going to end well. Stop provoking us.
    Don't cut yourself on all that edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Don't cut yourself on all that edge.
    Don't choke on truth, communist cuck.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-04-13 at 02:42 PM.

Man, feminists just can't help but show what a bunch of authoritarian pieces of human trash they are huh?

Racism and sexism is perfectly fine, as long it's against the right targets apparantly.
    Parasites on progress, society and liberalism.

The sooner we get rid of these, neo-left and SJW's the better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyxoor View Post
    Don't choke on truth, communist cuck.

Not a communist, sorry boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Groh View Post
    Im a white male. You want me to pay for the fuck ups that white males did in the past? You can go hang yourself if you feel guilty about stuff that happened before you were born. I never did anything wrong to any minority.

This is a new level of "white guilt" it's impressive and completely ridiculous at the same time.....

"A father killed somebody but died before getting judged, so lets go judge his sons like if they killed somebody themselve!"
    WHOOOOOOAAAAA OHHHH WAAAAAOOOOOOOH
    WORDS THAT KILL
    Couldn't help myself.