Mantle of Command rotation and stat priority

I recently had Mantle Of Command drop for me and from what I read the stat priority and rotation change a bit.

I am not a hard core raider, I do raid heroics twice a week and love to play casually. I am a clicker, have been since wow started, lol so I dont do the best DPS. But I would love to increase what I am doing now.

I have heard that with The Mantle of Command you should have this rotation:

AMOC, BW, KC, DBx2, Titan's thunder, AOTW.

And talents of:

Dire Stable
    Stomp
    Posthaste
    OWTP
    BS
    AMOC
    Killer Cobra

Why would I want to use OWTP when it is useless after the boss is below 80%? I SIM'ed this set up with my gear and came up with 466827 dps. When I replace OWTP with BF I SIM at 486039. Obviously I run the BF talent. Is this a good spec or should I use something else?

As for stats I have read that with The Mantle of Command CRIT becomes very useful and actually is above haste - AG, MAST, CRIT, HASTE. Right now I run with AG, MAST, HASTE, CRIT. I gemed and enchanted for CRIT and the SIMS were far below what I am getting when I am gemed and enchanted for Mastery. Should I stay with my current set up?

here is my current set up:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...atheron/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Bighud44 View Post
    you're wearing a dress LOL

You're confusing One with the Pack with Big Game Hunter. Either way, OWTP is no longer great in 7.2. Same for that information about statweights, as crit was only a thing with shoulders for OWTP builds.

So, TLDR: just sim it, it will become pretty obvious to you what's best for your gear setup.

Curious about this too. I just got the shoulders finally on Wednesday, yet WotC+Dire Frenzy out sims any combination of Dire Stable + Stomp or WotC + Stomp I try. They are at their closest with both using WotC, that plus Dire Frenzy beats that plus Stomp by about 35k DPS. And I'm even using the most up to date SimC from the nightly builds that have the Thunderlash hotfixes applied to it.

My guild is currently taking a break from Mythic after a few people took a break from the game. So just farming Heroic each week, only Skypiron and Bot can be considered non single target fights, everything else dies too quickly on others bosses that AoE builds end up being a DPS loss. Yet I see people talking about using Stomp even for single target fights like Krosus. My numbers just don't sim to match using Stomp over Dire Frenzy.

And for reference, I'm using the bracers as my second legendary.

Deleted
    No decent BM hunter is using stomp for single target..

Wotc/DF/BF all fights especially with shoulders