Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    @Nakloh: does IFE help you get 1 more Incarnation?

Don't worry guys they have not done balancing pass yet, we have plenty of time.

Legion PvP Season 3 Ending June 13!

i am sure it will get done before Tomb right....right.....

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post

Let dreams be dreams xD

My guess is that if we don't get anything this reset then we can safely assume we wont be getting anything at least until after week 1 HC ToS.

Quote Originally Posted by wewe View Post
    My guess is that if we don't get anything this reset then we can safely assume we wont be getting anything at least until after week 1 HC ToS.
    Was the concern ever really with numbers? My main concern was all the dead/trap talents we have, which obviously won't be fixed outside of numbers in a hotfix, but my issue is their QoL, not them being undertuned.

Even then though, there's pretty much no chance we'll see any mechanical changes until 7.3 or 7.3.5 at this point, outside of a potential change to a legendary or T20.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Well imo buffing/moving dmg to dots would improve the QoL of the spec overall and that is still something that could fit in as tuning. Ofcourse that wouldn't do anything to the dead talents but I lost hope of those being addressed after the first couple of PTR patches.

Honestly I'd like to have Power of Goldrinn actually mean something. Right now it's a gold trait that serves the purpose of 'increase Starsurge damage by X%', essentially, over an extended time period. It certainly doesn't feel special in any way, and while I like the exciting little wolf that explodes out of me sometimes, it just seems like a non-gold trait at the end of the day. Certainly, I can't think of a gold talent that's as simple as increase [spell]'s damage by X, but over the extended time period the RNG fades and it becomes just that.

I'd suggest a secondary effect to Power of Goldrinn procs. I'm no theorycrafter nor am I a class balancing expert, but say it provided a stat increase across H/C/M/V for 5 seconds on a proc, maybe it can stack if you proc more than one in a row. I don't know, but certainly something like that buffs our single target, which personally I still feel will be lacking in ToS, whilst also giving the gold trait some actual meaning. Naturally, I understand that you can't just craft a gold trait that completely changes the spec, but I think it'd be nice to have some more depth there, in the same sense that our other two base gold talents have more meaningful effects than flat % increases.

I think Circadian Invocation is pretty badly designed as well, seeing as it's basically just a flat DPS % increase that they've given the guise of a gold talent. The only depth there is the buildup time, a problem Balance was already suffering with, and something that doesn't feel right at least to me. Maybe it's just a naturally boring talent but at the end of the day if you're killing something, you'll probably have your DoTs on it; it's not like CI pressures you to do this any more than before.

But that's besides the point because CI is new and while boring, still very useful to our DPS. PoG is a pretty small DPS increase, and while it's a nice novelty for the first few procs after you activate it, in reality it's just not doing much. Add some depth, such as the stat boost, and it becomes more of a gold trait. As said, this also helps Balance in their single target DPS woes, an area that probably needs help also. Two birds, one stone. It seems good to me at least.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post

LATC, while I enjoy it for questing and dungeons, I don't really care for it in raids for some reason. Plus, it also breaks 6P, so we'll probably never see an OI/LATC combo (since 6P buffs OI when you use Starsurge or get Starsurge procs).
    Except LATC is one of the best legs for cleave/aoe fights. And if you're going to be predominantly using Starfall > Starsurge, there's no reason to hold onto 2pc T19.

Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    Except LATC is one of the best legs for cleave/aoe fights. And if you're going to be predominantly using Starfall > Starsurge, there's no reason to hold onto 2pc T19.
    Like I said before though, it also greatly depends on the fight.

- Council fights? Yeah it's great. Fights where long-term adds are up for awhile? Also great.
    - Fights where adds die quickly? No, it's not going to get much value there.

AFAIK, a majority of the fights are hybrid ST/AoE fights, yeah? I remember someone (IIRC Slippy) saying that in another thread. If true, SOTA will obs be on top, and I'm willing to bet IFE or OI will be the second default (and if you use OI, chances are you're going to want 2P, especially if you get a lucky string of back-to-back procs).
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by wewe View Post
    Sort of relieved. I have every balance legendary right now, am I able to stock up on bad luck protection now?

Quote Originally Posted by earthwormjim View Post
    Sort of relieved. I have every balance legendary right now, am I able to stock up on bad luck protection now?
    I think so, but you will get a legendary for another spec, then it will reset, so dont hope for another drop.

Quote Originally Posted by earthwormjim View Post
    save 3 weekly chest, save 1000 war resources for patch day

And pray you don't get the shitty cloak.
    Last edited by wewe; 2017-05-31 at 08:29 AM. Reason: prey => pray

Deleted
    Just change the cloak to 100% increased moon damage or something :shrug:

This didn't work for NH, legendaries that were released after NH could not be obtained from chests earned prior to NH release. I imagine the same will be true for ToS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taalyn View Post
    This didn't work for NH, legendaries that were released after NH could not be obtained from chests earned prior to NH release. I imagine the same will be true for ToS.
    think he meant turn-ins. otherwise it would be weird to say three.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    I think so, but you will get a legendary for another spec, then it will reset, so dont hope for another drop.
    Incorrect. This feature isn't in the game until 7.2.5.

There is currently no proof of you stocking up BLP once you have all legendaries pre-7.2.5, and we will never know. Post-7.2.5, you will get a random spec's legendary if you have all the ones of your current loot spec.

another worthless ptr build,

and of course gobs of support on our discord.....i mean....ummm...wait i was looking at the mage discord never mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Incorrect. This feature isn't in the game until 7.2.5.

There is currently no proof of you stocking up BLP once you have all legendaries pre-7.2.5, and we will never know. Post-7.2.5, you will get a random spec's legendary if you have all the ones of your current loot spec.
    Do you know if the non-spec dependent legendaries count in this figure or not?