Thread: Next Aothg nerf

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    At least Momentum isn´t working because of the Felrush DC -.-!

I don´t know what they´re doing with the ring....

Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    DBlades 12-20 @ 60% = 9.6 per autoattack
    DBlades 6-12 @ 100% = 9 per autoattack (6.25% nerf)

AotHG 1-6 @ 60% = 2.1 per autoattack
    AoTHG 1-3 @ 100% = 2 per autoattack (4.7% nerf)

Combined 7.2 = 11.7
    Combined 7.2.5 = 11 (6% fury nerf)

I'll happy give 6% of my fury, for no more RNG.
    Dis.
    /10chars.

Well i bealive it will still be BIS!
    Let me expain, with a 1-3 extra fury on 100% DB it's not bad better then 1-6 on 60% IMO of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post
    Yeah and now Prepared is freaking good for Fury generation.

Scared of what they're trying to do, because if they bring Momo back to raiding, I'm gone. It doesn't work with how Blizzard design bosses. Trying using Momentum in Mythic Star Augur...

And they should just remove the fucking ring.

1-20, 1-12, 1-8, 1-6 and now 1-3. FIVE nerfs. It's obvious that ring wasn't meant to exist.
    my issue with it is the sheer amount of muscle memory and timing in your head that playing momentum built up. Emerald nightmare wasn't TERRIBLE for momo however I agree no blizzard encounter has ever been kind to drastically altering your location every 4 seconds.

I kind of think at this point blizzard had some glorious idea of all this resource management that would accumulate to form good dps and it was going to be interesting and unique because we have fast and steady energy/ slow and hard hitting rage and then medium build it up yourself fury. Except it all went to shit and all the legendaries and stats just turned the entire system into SPAM HARDEST HITTING THING BATMAN. smoothing out fury is nice and if the math checks out its not much of a nerf at all and will probably benefit most of my openers anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by reokotsae View Post
    my issue with it is the sheer amount of muscle memory and timing in your head that playing momentum built up. Emerald nightmare wasn't TERRIBLE for momo however I agree no blizzard encounter has ever been kind to drastically altering your location every 4 seconds.

I kind of think at this point blizzard had some glorious idea of all this resource management that would accumulate to form good dps and it was going to be interesting and unique because we have fast and steady energy/ slow and hard hitting rage and then medium build it up yourself fury. Except it all went to shit and all the legendaries and stats just turned the entire system into SPAM HARDEST HITTING THING BATMAN. smoothing out fury is nice and if the math checks out its not much of a nerf at all and will probably benefit most of my openers anyway.
    On krosus this week i beat my top score 939+DPS i ranked 99% in 902-904 Bracket. But this was on reset day so i dont know if was already implemented.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    On krosus this week i beat my top score 939+DPS i ranked 99% in 902-904 Bracket. But this was on reset day so i dont know if was already implemented.
    We won't see these changes until 7.2.5.

10+ Year Old Account

Scared of what they're trying to do, because if they bring Momo back to raiding, I'm gone. It doesn't work with how Blizzard designs bosses. Try using Momentum in Mythic Star Augur...

Also, even using Fel Rush is just not fun as a filler, because most of the time you end in Africa, fucking your AA uptime and probably eating damage you shouldn't eat (iceburst, hello)

1-20, 1-12, 1-8, 1-6 and now 1-3. FIVE nerfs. It's obvious that ring wasn't meant to exist.
    If they kept the ring at 1-6 with the change to DB, it'd be a MASSIVE buff to the ring. They toned it down to 1-3 to keep it roughly where it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    If they kept the ring at 1-6 with the change to DB, it'd be a MASSIVE buff to the ring. They toned it down to 1-3 to keep it roughly where it is now.
    Keeps showing how broken the ring is.

Can't you see that there's no way to balance that ring and make it equal to the other legendaries unless we're literally overflowing in fury?

Scared of what they're trying to do, because if they bring Momo back to raiding, I'm gone. It doesn't work with how Blizzard designs bosses. Try using Momentum in Mythic Star Augur...

Also, even using Fel Rush is just not fun as a filler, because most of the time you end in Africa, fucking your AA uptime and probably eating damage you shouldn't eat (iceburst, hello)

Yes they should remove the ring, but in that case they should redesign all other legendaries because literally all of our legendaries are dogsh*t imo... Compare them to the legendaries of other classes, we don't have any legendary that increases the dmg of our most used ability (cs/anni), the closest are the bracers but nobody plays bloodlet on st fights because it's worse than fb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keeps showing how broken the ring is.

Can't you see that there's no way to balance that ring and make it equal to the other legendaries unless we're literally overflowing in fury?
    Oh, I realize that. But that more boils down to there being no way to balance the legendaries than there being a problem with the ring specifically.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Revan0608 View Post
    Yes they should remove the ring, but in that case they should redesign all other legendaries because literally all of our legendaries are dogsh*t imo... Compare them to the legendaries of other classes, we don't have any legendary that increases the dmg of our most used ability (cs/anni), the closest are the bracers but nobody plays bloodlet on st fights because it's worse than fb.
    I play bloodlet on St because it Sims higher and is way easier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    DBlades 12-20 @ 60% = 9.6 per autoattack
    DBlades 6-12 @ 100% = 9 per autoattack (6.25% nerf)

AotHG 1-6 @ 60% = 2.1 per autoattack
    AoTHG 1-3 @ 100% = 2 per autoattack (4.7% nerf)

Combined 7.2 = 11.7
    Combined 7.2.5 = 11 (6% fury nerf)

I'll happy give 6% of my fury, for no more RNG.
    This is correct. One thing you forgot to account for, is that with 100% uptime on demon blades, we will have a higher % chance of resetting the CD on Felblade. This is account for the 6% fury "nerf", that you are mentioning.

Deleted
    X proccs per minute are gonna stay X proccs per minute, regardless of how many demon blade hits. It's called rppm.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkader View Post
    Atleast there can only be 2 more nerfs(1-2,1) to the effect
    Well, it can be nerfed to 0,5 further 8-)

Live: AotHG gives 21.875 more fury than baseline
    7.2.5 PTR: AotHG gives 22.22% more fury than baseline.

In addition, our fury generation is becoming smooth rather than jerky, so risk of overcapping because of a dblades proc combined with a chaos strike crit is much lower because the dblades procs will be lower and more predictable. That fury should now be 100% usable, where on live overcapping is a fact of life and impossible to avoid 100% of the time. On top of that, with our t20 set bonuses, we have more stable fury generators than ever. I honestly don't see how this will effect the rings BiS status in anyway.

There is this crazy, crazy I say, theory that sometimes in a raid... the best DPS talents are not the best for the fight. Crazy right?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Demontris View Post
    its not a big nerf. if we still will use felblade it will proc more with demon blades. because of the 100% proc chance of demon blades. and that will fix the fury problem. and Demon blades has a chance on reseting the cooldown on felblade
    So much this, if they don't change felblade at all, the fury gain will be greater.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Just plz dont make play demons bite.

Quote Originally Posted by imunreal View Post
    There is this crazy, crazy I say, theory that sometimes in a raid... the best DPS talents are not the best for the fight. Crazy right?!?
    That didn't apply to DH in any fight, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Revan0608 View Post
    This!!! The redesigning of current legoes or bringing in new ones soon is the only way i see AotHG not being the most broken we have available. This of course not speaking on KBW, Sephuz, or Prydaz