Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    And another self victimization thread for the "endangered white race"..

Shouldnt the alt-right-fellows check their friendlists where they could talk with their alikes about racism and all the other things they like?

I wonder what they think they will achieve by talking about racism in a gamer forum.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2017-04-14 at 12:35 PM.

They should try to seek asylum in Namibia or Botswana.

Well was nice knowing you South Africa, now turn into 3rd world shithole if you hate white man so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Which western country had anything similar to apartheid run by blacks against whites? Oh right, none.
    Technically Haiti is in the West:
    Squads of soldiers moved from house to house, torturing and killing entire families.[5] Even whites who had been friendly and sympathetic to the black population were imprisoned and later killed.[6] A second wave of massacres targeted white women and children
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre

Doesn't surprise me even one bit that there's racism against white people in south africa.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    And another self victimization thread for the "endangered white race"..

Shouldnt the alt-right-fellows check their friendlists where they could talk with their alikes about racism and all the other things they like?

I wonder what they think they will achieve by talking about racism in a gamer forum.
    I don't see anyone saying anything about white people being endangered as a race, can you quote it?

Liberals and their ilk don't care about this shit because of who the victims are, then they talk about hypocrisy elsewhere.

This incident and those like it, now or when Mugabe was spearheading it note and invigorate the reasonings for continental segregation/repatriation. The melting pot is a complete and abject failure.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    Liberals and their ilk don't care about this shit because of who the victims are, then they talk about hypocrisy elsewhere.

This incident and those like it, now or when Mugabe was spearheading it note and invigorate the reasonings for continental segregation/repatriation. The melting pot is a complete and abject failure.
    Forget South Africa, I'm totally in favor of "repatriating" a lot of white Americans back to Europe. I mean, if they are so worried about the Muslim takeover of the continent, the least they could do is to help repopulate the continent with honest, hard-working white people, right? I'm sure the Europeans will be thrilled to have you too.

It's africa.

It's like the middle east only worse, because those people can't get their shit / racism / homophobia / governments together. You can blame the slave trade all you want but Africa has had plenty of time to pull its head out of its ass.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    65 and in South Africa "farming"?

Yeah I call bullshit. But honestly? White people in South Africa, you made your own mistakes.
    When Muslim terrorists murder people, we are told to not to condemn the whole religion because of "a few extremists". But apparently the same principle doesn't apply on white people.

The hypocrisy of people like you is appalling and proves how immoral monsters you truly are.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    It's africa.

It's like the middle east only worse, because those people can't get their shit / racism / homophobia / governments together. You can blame the slave trade all you want but Africa has had plenty of time to pull its head out of its ass.
    Botswana is doing pretty well...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rox the sox View Post
    Doesn't surprise me even one bit that there's racism against white people in south africa.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't see anyone saying anything about white people being endangered as a race, can you quote it?
    That would require him not to be dishonest. Then again, seems someone needs to fill the void of whining about the "dreaded" alt right in every thread ever since a certain nameless person has stopped posting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Not very impressive that you only name one, considering there are over 50 countries in Africa.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not very impressive that you only name one, considering there are over 50 countries in Africa.
    B.. but slave trade!

It will work even 100 years from now, believe me.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    What is your definition of pretty well? They're far behind most countries in the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Horrific stuff...

SA better not follow Zimbabwe, look at how that country suffers the consequences of disowning/removing white farm owners. Went from the biggest producer/exporter of crops and wheat in Africa to starvation in a decade. Inexperienced farmers and loss of knowledge made sure of that. Looks like SA will have to step up to prevent mass-starvation.

How lovely, a thread where a bunch of people usually firmly against racism, to the degree of finding it most everywhere they look, are suddenly doing their utmost to declare that vile and violent racism is fully understandable and not really an issue at all. Impressive (albeit utterly disgusting), it's usually rather hard to find that level of exquisite hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    It's africa.

Nearly all the Homophobia in africa (esp the worst cases like Uganda) come from US evangelists who cant get their hideous agenda passed at home going abroad to spread their hate.

And the former colonizers still steal mineral wealth from Africa, meaning they aren't paid for their mineral wealth so it makes it far more difficult to improve your country, add to that that former colonizers were still conducting suppression killings as late as the 60s.

Most people ignorant of history love to say "slavery was hundreds of years ago why isnt everything fine" ignoring the continual external destabilization or direct attacks that continue up until basically yesterday, easy to denounce somali as pirates, but no one is holding western nations accountable for overfishing their waters and polluting them so much there's no way to get food. Shit has a cause, and it's often disturbingly recent, but it's way easier to just ignore all that and dismiss all of africa(many countries of which are doing pretty well despite the hundreds of years of colonial theft and bullshit)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Technically Haiti is in the West:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre
    That was a war to free themselves from slavery, after which pretty much every western nation pretty much ignored them, they were even paying the french for daring to free themselves up till the 70s.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Nope, racism or not, if there was a proper police force these victims would have been protected or have been able to seek redress. Racism exists in the US, but because there's at least something that resembles a proper police force that things have not completely gone to shit.
    Or, there would be a big police force which would not give a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    I am rich enough to not need welfare, but I pay taxes so society can have an effective police force so I can sleep well at night with my bags of money.
    Of course if there was a strong police force but one ethnic group wants to exterminate the other, than you will receive no protection.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

It doesn't have a whole lot to do with racism. The old white couple probably hired a guy or two to do some work on the farm, put up a fence, paint the barn etc. The guys talked to their friends who talked to their friends who talked to the wrong guys. The wrong guys turned out to be bandits. Bandits are usually the poor people in the area who in this case happen to be black. If the poor people in the area happened to be white, the same thing could've happened.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    B.. but slave trade!

It will work even 100 years from now, believe me.
    Typically the slave trade argument is only really used in the US, largely because many Africans were complicit in it and they would be blaming themselves. Colonialism is the go to argument for sub-Saharan Africa.

I am not sure if colonialism is often used as an argument in South Africa though. It would be somewhat funny, as the Zulus themselves are a colonist group.

Quote Originally Posted by Rox the sox View Post
    What is your definition of pretty well? They're far behind most countries in the world.
    It is relative, but Botswana is politically stable, which is unusual for sub-Saharan Africa. They largely kept the British colonial system of governance in place, which helps.

Lots of issues with HIV though.