Page 1 of 14
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Are you willing to bear the cost of the aftermath of North Korea?

Or will you and many others be very short sighted with future conflicts. We had this issue for the past couple of wars by the US.

I guess we can chance it and wait for a madman with nuclear weapons, to blow himself up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I guess we can chance it and wait for a madman with nuclear weapons, to blow himself up.

Listen to the propaganda of the western Media, and be a nice sheep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will it be another WMD senario though? SUre Saddam was gone, but it cost a few billion after

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobblo View Post
    Yes, definitely. I strongly believe in reunification of the Korean people. However, i wouldn't want them to be democratized.
    Its gonna cost a pretty penny to get NK going. Currently their population has very little outside world knowledge, likely low skills, and the country itself lacks infrastructure.

Just drop so many bombs that there wont be anyone left to rebuild it for.

10+ Year Old Account
    The real question is rather if you're willing to nuke them as a first strike option. NK has thousands of traditional artillery pieces filled with only god knows what within shelling distance of the biggest city in South Korea.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think removing a Dictator and allowing both sides of Korea to co-exist once again is worth every penny.

Isn't that more of an issue to China, SK and other Asian countries?

What if we just made a deal with China where we would just let the Koreans duke it out amongst themselves, and then to respect the neutrality of the unified Korean state? The South would surely win that conflict, albeit with much loss of life but that's an eventuality that their military leaders must have planned for.

Rebuilding North (and South) Korea will be make the Iraq War aftermath look cheap.

We're talking hundreds of thousands of troop,, trillions of dollars and thirty years. And I don't mean direct military costs. I mean rebuilding infrastructure and fundamentally building the Civil Society of ex-North Korea.

If you want a point of reference, the peaceful reunification of East and West Germany cost about $3.6 trillion.

Because West Germany was wealthy, it and Europe shouldered most of those costs.

A New Korean War would devastate the south. The spending would be principally done by the Japan and USA. Are you ready to spend more than $3.6 trillion? Because that at the very least of what Korean unification would cost.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm just going to enjoy the show safely at my home sitting on my chair.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Drazlilax View Post
    Listen to the propaganda of the western Media, and be a nice sheep.
    Yes, NK is such a nice place to live, I am sure you're posting from there right now, that is if you're one of the 1% that's allowed to have the internet.

Deleted
    Yes, NK is such a nice place to live, I am sure you're posting from there right now, that is if you're one of the 1% that's allowed to have the internet.
    My friend, until you go there and live there, please stop spewing on something you literally don't know about.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Rebuilding North (and South) Korea will be make the Iraq War aftermath look cheap.

We're talking hundreds of thousands of troop,, trillions of dollars and thirty years. And I don't mean direct military costs. I mean rebuilding infrastructure and fundamentally building the Civil Society of ex-North Korea.

If you want a point of reference, the peaceful reunification of East and West Germany cost about $3.6 trillion.
    [img]https://global.handelsblatt.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Paying-for-Germanys-Unification-01.png[/]

Because West Germany was wealthy, it and Europe shouldered most of those costs.

A New Korean War would devastate the south. The spending would be principally done by the Japan and USA. Are you ready to spend more than $3.6 trillion? Because that at the very least of what Korean unification would cost.
    Using Obamabot's logic, we can just say the it only increased the national dept by 20%

Quote Originally Posted by Drazlilax View Post
    My friend, until you go there and live there, please stop spewing on something you literally don't know about.
    I don't need to go to NK to know it's a shit hole, just like I don't need to go to Hawaii to know it's beautiful.

Deleted
    I don't need to go to NK to know it's a shit hole, just like I don't need to go to Hawaii to know it's beautiful.
    Now you confirmed 100% that you never been there, yet you spew BS, which proves my point. Maybe its the Western Media that talk shit regarding every topic on the globe and it was proven time and time again by people, even twitter lol that the stories are lies.

I would love to occupy another country and sink trillions into it. Yeah that's sarcasm.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I'm not interested in wasting even more money on other countries when we have problems of our own to deal with.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Or will you and many others be very short sighted with future conflicts. We had this issue for the past couple of wars by the US.
    But it won't be the US that has to bear the cost of a war with NK, it will be SK, China and Japan probably.

Look it wasn't Turkey that invaded Iraq, they had nothing to do with Iraq and didn't even allow the US to use turkish bases. But right now the majority of the cost is for turkey to bear and a some by Europe.

The biggest cheerleaders of the war, the US and Uk, have been trying to avoid taken responsibility of the shit they created.