Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dabanks07 View Post
    I'm honestly sick of hearing someone with an account less than a week old gripe and moan about how everyone else needs sources. Where are your sources that the reports are incorrect? Some "friends" you have? Where are their credentials? Remember those "sheep" of teens that followed Hitler that you mentioned? Could it possibly be true that the people living in the country that is allegedly filled with nothing but pro-government propaganda are the sheep with the wool covering their eyes that are downplaying things? You refuse to believe anything at all from "Western media." Then you turn around and bash a Chinese site because it's untrustworthy as well. You refuse anyone's insight because you don't want it. Nobody in the entire world is correct except for your random friends.
    But all of us western dogs can only show western media information!
    Untrustworthy! Sheep! Shame!

NK is a paradise on earth!
    No indoctrination, great leadership, great infrastructure, a lot of food and entertainment.
    People are free to do whatever they please.
    Please don't smear NK any further!

Deleted
    No thanks. My brother lives in Seoul, it's safe as fuck there. Don't need Americans poking the hornet's nest. North Korea is bravado without intent, a barking dog that will not bite. Let them bark and have their communist friends keep them in check.

The US should've learned by now not to mess up the lives of millions of others. Go in, drop bombs, fight a filthy war and then bail, leaving a global region in ruins. Warmongering Hillary Clinton Donald should stick to his campaign slogan of "America First".
    Last edited by mmoc112630d291; 2017-04-14 at 04:27 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dabanks07 View Post
    I'm honestly sick of hearing someone with an account less than a week old gripe and moan about how everyone else needs sources. Where are your sources that the reports are incorrect? Some "friends" you have? Where are their credentials? Remember those "sheep" of teens that followed Hitler that you mentioned? Could it possibly be true that the people living in the country that is allegedly filled with nothing but pro-government propaganda are the sheep with the wool covering their eyes that are downplaying things? You refuse to believe anything at all from "Western media." Then you turn around and bash a Chinese site because it's untrustworthy as well. You refuse anyone's insight because you don't want it. Nobody in the entire world is correct except for your random friends.
    Its 2017. We got the internet, where anything can be fact checked. Its not hard to read up news's outllet history of reporting to draw a solid conclusion regarding their agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by drazlilax View Post
    its 2017. We got the internet, where anything can be fact checked. Its not hard to read up news's outllet history of reporting to draw a solid conclusion regarding their agenda.
    shame the western media!
    All lies!

Twitter is factual!
    Friends are factual!
    Talking to indoctrinated NK citizens about how wonderful life is is FACTUAL!

Quote Originally Posted by Drazlilax View Post
    Another stupid assumption. "Russian" lmao thats the problem with you people, assume shit to get through the day
    All you've done is insult western media, and strangely and specifically brought up how RT may be biased against Putin.

Maybe you could, as many people have asked, provide some news sources which you deem credible- or are you just supposed to spread mistrust?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Indoctrination works wonders.
    It is what it is, we are all programmed to receive, if anything our critical thinking and logic are higher forms of authority than any Kim.

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    All you've done is insult western media, and strangely and specifically brought up how RT may be biased against Putin.
    Maybe you could, as many people have asked, provide some news sources which you deem credible- or are you just supposed to spread mistrust?
    Friends and relatives are 100% factual.

Quote Originally Posted by Coheebuzz View Post
    It is what it is, we are all programmed to receive, if anything our critical thinking and logic are higher forms of authority than any Kim.
    I bet they weren't so happy when they ran out of food.
    Indoctrination can work pretty well but there's traps.
    Last edited by Mifuyne; 2017-04-14 at 04:29 PM.

My friend, until you go there and live there, please stop spewing on something you literally don't know about.
    I don't think that word means what you think it does.

Also, if they keep pushing with their nuclear agenda, well someone has to do something. They simply cannot be allowed to possess nuclear weapons. I can't see how it won't be messy and expensive, but the alternative will be far more messy and expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    shame the western media!
    All lies!

Twitter is factual!
    Friends are factual!
    Talking to indoctrinated NK citizens about how wonderful life is is FACTUAL!
    Saying "factual" for Twitter is a strong word, yet you are the one that ONLY used it here, so I guess I can't argue with that. Twitter is a better source of information IN MY OPINION, it doesn't make it a fact. I just had a good experience with it and I shared it.
    It is certainly a solid source of information where my friend's relatives live in NK and they talk via phone, I even know quite a few relatives and they are not lying. I never said that there no problems in NK, but the western media exaggerate things.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Nothing was admitted. It will be hard for me to find such news that were lies and got fact checked as I can''t remember every news report that is going out daily.
    Of course it was - your further refusal to offer even a modicum of proof is a continual lie on your part. But we appreciate you revealing yourself for the fraud we already knew you to be.

The simple solution to all of this is give NK to China in exchange for support while taking them out and letting Japan have it's islands in peace.

Everyone would win about as much as they'd have to give up.
    Sk wouldnt unify, but they'd gain a stable neighbor where they wouldn't need to spend all their money on the demil zone.
    China would get land that is rich in the same rare earth metals that drive their economy. They'd also gain a bit of credibility with the world, and show what their military can actually do.
    Japan wouldn't have to worry about shitty missiles flying towards them, and they'd get their islands.

US would get to slacken up on military responsibilities over there with China relaxing on their island claim and our responsibility to protect SK and JP.

Not to mention China could take on the responsibility of actually rebuilding NK solely
    Last edited by McFuu; 2017-04-14 at 04:37 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post

The RT situations conveys that I am not pro-russian. Why would RT make stupid 1 min vids show on how Putin can speak another language? Its obvious that their agenda is to show that Putin aint that bad. It even works, seeing how English people in the comments say "I like putin" bla bla. I know YT comments are good sources, but its a small sources that could convey my point further.

All I am is anti-media, thats it. I personally experienced bad media and lies that I stopped reading it, because this stuff stresses you out with ALL that negativity daily, clickbait title, giving bad name for muslims, migrants, media's right or left agendas, this stuff is crazy and I refuse to take part in it. Their sources are not that reliable anyways, and in Life if I want to get the real source, I don't ask people who just assume and gossip, rather I go face them directly with peers.
    Last edited by mmoc4e8bf4cd16; 2017-04-14 at 04:40 PM.

You've quoted a different post, where someone called me a twit and I replied. How my first post is an insult? calling someone a sheep means that someone mindlessly followis something and he clearly was, as he stated some BS that were taken from the western Media.
    No I didn't. Go look at page one. Third post. You quoted Zenkai (the 2nd post) and insulted him.

And yes, I know what the definition of a sheep is. That's like if I were to call you an idiot and claim that it's not an insult by just claiming it's true and giving the definition.

Saying "factual" for Twitter is a strong word, yet you are the one that ONLY used it here, so I guess I can't argue with that. Twitter is a better source of information IN MY OPINION, it doesn't make it a fact. I just had a good experience with it and I shared it.
    It is certainly a solid source of information where my friend's relatives live in NK and they talk via phone, I even know quite a few relatives and they are not lying. I never said that there no problems in NK, but the western media exaggerate things.
    The threat NK poses isn't necessarily to SK. Their artillery encampments pointed at Seoul are just an insurance policy to protect against aggression towards them. The issue with NK is if they keep developing their program and eventually do get the technology needed to strike the US mainland or even Japan. It could force a Cuban Missile Crisis level international standoff when they continue to make threats of using nuclear weapons AND would have the tech to carry out an attack. Japan and the US would be the more likely targets.

Trump is certainly escalating tensions unnecessarily with them right now, even stated such by Chinese and SK leaders, but NK could go from loud chihuahua to actually dangerous if given enough time and breathing room.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2017-04-14 at 04:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    The issue with NK is if they keep developing their program and eventually do get the technology needed to strike the US mainland or even Japan.
    And we have to assume, based on recent rhetoric, that this will be their intention and that they are crazy enough to actually do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post
    And we have to assume, based on recent rhetoric, that this will be their intention and that they are crazy enough to actually do it.
    Correct. That's why I did some edits to clarify. The US and Japan are more likely to be the targets of an NK nuclear missile (edit: or sub detonation for that matter) not SK. They could already level SK any time they wanted to, but they won't because they're an effective insurance policy/hostage.

That's why there needs to be pressure on them to back down as they could go from obnoxious to outright dangerous and force an international incident when they do get the technology, and they very well could if given the breathing room and time to do so. They're clearly working towards that goal.

Trump being Trump is making shit worse, but it is an interesting question of how far do we allow NK to go with their development before intervention is required? Do we allow them to actually finish developing the technology and risk an attack on Japan or the US mainland?
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2017-04-14 at 04:45 PM.
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I don't need to go to NK to know it's a shit hole, just like I don't need to go to Hawaii to know it's beautiful.
    And i dont need to go to NK to know we shouldnt be there, we have no business to do there outside of making $$$$$ for the industrial military complex that must been upset that the previous president started to wind down wars. But they got a new one that seems to only know 1 word, BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB like the narcissistic idiot he is

So can we send the bills for this FIASCO to donny voters and supporters only since the rest of us want NOTHING to do with this madman and his INSANE actions that will bankrupt us

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    No I didn't. Go look at page one. Third post. You quoted Zenkai (the 2nd post) and insulted him.

And yes, I know what the definition of a sheep is. That's like if I were to call you an idiot and claim that it's not an insult by just claiming it's true and giving the definition.
    https://postimg.org/image/ts527oted - My reply.
    https://postimg.org/image/ninvt68d5 - Your reply.

It clearly shows that you quoted different post, not my first one. You did mention the first one after I pointed out this to you.

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    And i dont need to go to NK to know we shouldnt be there, we have no business to do there outside of making $$$$$ for the industrial military complex that must been upset that the previous president started to wind down wars. But they got a new one that seems to only know 1 word, BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB like the narcissistic idiot he is

So can we send the bills for this FIASCO to donny voters and supporters only since the rest of us want NOTHING to do with this madman and his INSANE actions that will bankrupt us
    Trump is both right and wrong on this. He's right that intervention is arguably needed but wrong in his approach and his timing.

We can't afford to give NK the time to actually develop a weapon system capable of striking the US mainland or willing to use it on Japan, which they're working on and getting closer towards every year. But how early is too early to intervene? Do we let them finish it before intervening and risk catastrophic damage? What do we do about the Seoul situation? Who pays and how much for the repair and reintegration of NK and even possibly SK? What about the refugees? What about the power void?
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2017-04-14 at 04:51 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    The threat NK poses isn't necessarily to SK. Their artillery encampments pointed at Seoul are just an insurance policy to protect against aggression towards them. The issue with NK is if they keep developing their program and eventually do get the technology needed to strike the US mainland or even Japan. It could force a Cuban Missile Crisis level international standoff when they continue to make threats of using nuclear weapons AND would have the tech to carry out an attack. Japan and the US would be the more likely targets.

Trump is certainly escalating tensions unnecessarily with them right now, even stated such by Chinese and SK leaders, but NK could go from loud chihuahua to actually dangerous if given enough time and breathing room.
    Source?
    10 / char