Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    A good time waster.

Deleted
    sometimes i wonder.
    this site is monitored by dictators, who will give you an infraction for whatever reason they see fit & theyre not the slightest bit consistent with how they dish them out.
    im mainly here to give my (apparent) mmo-c intolerant point of views on a variety of subjects & as im reaching a certain age, i just say what i like & to hell with the consequences, which happen to be an infraction/ban or 2, 3, 4, 5. etc, etc.

I left WoW in MoP due to the upcoming flight changes that would happen in WoD. When I realized that this would be a good place to talk about WoW while my account was inactive, I settled in here.

I doubt that I ever visited these forums (for any reason) during the eight years that I actually played WoW... And if Blizzard ever decides on a flight plan that inspires me to fully return to the game, then I may disappear from these forums forever. I would consider that pretty unlikely though.

10+ Year Old Account
    For hooking up with girls and girly guys <3

It's a car crash that never stops. I also find it be fairly well balanced opinion wise, plenty of righties and lefties to get a look into the mind of the other. The discussion might usually end up being shit tier but it's always good to know what people are thinking, even if you don't agree with it. We also have some pretty insightful posters who's opinions are worth taking on board and Kalis usually raises a smile with that ever charming British superiority complex that I just can't manage but do admire.

I use to really enjoy retail wow and stuck to the class discussions forums. Now I'm just salty and post salty things from time to time when I need to kill 5 mins.

Deleted
    A family member pointed me towards this, and I quote, "train-wreck of stupidity", as a curiosity.
    The site is surprisingly hostile towards new members. Or was/is for me. So I kept going against the tide. Past that struggle, I'm not sure why I still stay. It's probably a massive character flaw of mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a holdover from when I used to play WoW.

Deleted
    To check what batshit crazy liberals have to say without going to tumblr.

Got banned on wow forums so I came here... lul.. Made a very... "disgruntled" post about how incompetent the blizzard devs were when 6.1 came out (Garrison patch). I come here out of habit even though I pretty much hate talking to everyone here.

For the somewhat amusing entertainment.

Deleted
    Entertainment.

not sure. probably something wow related seeing as i tend to soak up all the info i can on things i enjoy... even though i don't play wow atm i'm still here checking out the various non wow related sections.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Started off looking at WoW news and discussing WoW.

Moved on to discussing other stuff.

I don't play much WoW now, though... And discussing almost any topic hurts Endus' feelings and gets you banned.

So idk anymore. Habit I guess.

I enjoy watching the community "evolve", be it for better or worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    I get bored and come to comment in the VG subsection with the occasional post in GenOT.

I've not played WoW in years. I've no idea why I'm still on this site honestly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Originally, I came here to learn more about my class and eventually made an account. I kept coming back to see news on upcoming patches. Now, I seem to read more on the off topic forums.

I don't know. Boredom?

(never really posted on the official forums anyway)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Why do you care anyway?
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV