Challenging Artifact Weapon Appearances

Hey guys! I need your help. I want to unlock the last appeareance, that require all bosses in dungeons. What does it mean? I need all dungeons, including CoEN, Karazhan, all bosses from Violet Keep?
    Can i complate it in Mythic+?
    Thank you for help!

Kill all the bosses in all the dungeons, any difficulty.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    To avoid making a new topic, has anyone tested to see if doing all of the dungeons unlocks the appearance for all challenge appearances like the hidden appearances do or is it just the artifact you do it on?
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    To avoid making a new topic, has anyone tested to see if doing all of the dungeons unlocks the appearance for all challenge appearances like the hidden appearances do or is it just the artifact you do it on?
    no it doesnt

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcleaver View Post
    no it doesnt
    Yea I figured we wouldn't be that lucky. Looks like I'll be diving into the Prot Challenge after I get around to finishing the Fury one this weekend lol.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |